• Established
  • First Up Vote
Which one would you prefer and why?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Tough choice I actually had great success with each of them. So hard to pick. I say do a go with /bromo for 6weeks then break for 2-3weeks And then run form for 6weeks. And see what you like better.

uvawahoowa

Awards
Which one would you prefer and why?
Noob question: these are Ai's? Stronger than the typical erase/triazole/etc? What are the benefits and sides of these in comparison?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The reason why some people may want to run these (bromo/form) over erase and tria. Is because they (bromo/form) can actually convert to mild pro hormones and therefor be stronger in terms of anabolism. But it is possibly that they can also be mildly suppressive to.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Noob question: these are Ai's? Stronger than the typical erase/triazole/etc? What are the benefits and sides of these in comparison?
In fact there used to be a product that worked pretty good called cissusdrol. It was a combination of cissus and bromo. Produced Nice mild gains.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
The reason why some people may want to run these (bromo/form) over erase and tria. Is because they (bromo/form) can actually convert to mild pro hormones and therefor be stronger in terms of anabolism. But it is possibly that they can also be mildly suppressive to.
yeah I agree, use forma since it has some mild anabolic properties in addition to the anti-estrogen effect...if used by the dosage on the label, suppression should be negligible at best. But you will need to switch it up eventually, and could use 6-bromo your next run......