Free Test pulsing...

tommyboy40

Awards
Hey all, any recommendations on pulsing/dosage of Free Test? Also, when finishing the cycle do you think anything should be taken to level off.

Thanks

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
There is no need to take anything to level off. And no need to pulse free test either. But I suppose you could do it successfully. You could also do a wave. It would look like this.

Mon 4cap, tues 3caps, wed 2caps, thur 0caps, fri (repeat)

tommyboy40

Awards
Thanks for the info. Never did a wave before but sounds good.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
wave? pulse? a non hormonal??/ bwahahahahaha hahahhahaha ahahahaa

sorry... put the bottle down. Read more. you'll thank me later!

Just take freetest per the bottle. Nothing needed after at all.

RVAPump

RVAPump

Board Sponsor
Awards
again...

why in the world would you pulse a natural product

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
wave? pulse? a non hormonal??/ bwahahahahaha hahahhahaha ahahahaa

sorry... put the bottle down. Read more. you'll thank me later!

Just take freetest per the bottle. Nothing needed after at all.
There is no NEED to pulse I agree. And its best used as directed. but some people do like to pulse or wave Ai's so its really not that stupid of a question. So I don't see what your laughing about to be honest.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
There is no NEED to pulse I agree. And its best used as directed. but some people do like to pulse or wave Ai's so its really not that stupid of a question. So I don't see what your laughing about to be honest.
real AI's yes... natural ones.. NO.. sorry... but NO.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you need to take a FULL 8 weeks of Free Test to notice any results. do not pulse a natty product. its pointless.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

LOL

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
To each their own. But many have done waves with ai's. I did all the time with bromo and form. And I know of people who pulse erase pro as well. So what ever do as you please. But I don't think it's polite to laugh at someone's question.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
To each their own. But many have done waves with ai's. I did all the time with bromo and form. And I know of people who pulse erase pro as well. So what ever do as you please. But I don't think it's polite to laugh at someone's question.

I laughed, then answered politely.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
So despite the pointless disagreeing, you can pretty much do what you want, but the recommendations of the company are your best bet:)

I have a Free Test, an IGF-2, and a bottle of Black Cats that are about to make my summer very interesting.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

with alot of supplements like this, but ESPECIALLY Free Test, it takes 3 - 4 weeks to even start seeing results...why would you pulse that.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
with alot of supplements like this, but ESPECIALLY Free Test, it takes 3 - 4 weeks to even start seeing results...why would you pulse that.
Because some are more sensitive to ai's then others. And sore joints can actually start to show up quite soon. But there are other reasons as well. as V said it is best to follow the rec as I even stated in the beginning but I see no reason to laugh at someone for weighing other option with a product.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
Do I really have to apologize for laughin a little? It's like if someone posted should I cycle water?!!?!? I'm gonna laugh.

tommyboy40

Awards
wow..tough crowd. lol I was just curious because I've never pulsed anything. Just followed directions and did it. Just curious if it helped any more then suggested.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
wow..tough crowd. lol I was just curious because I've never pulsed anything. Just followed directions and did it. Just curious if it helped any more then suggested.
just razzin ya man... no hard feelings..

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
you should run it 8 weeks but that will require 2 bottles but it's well worth it.