pes erase

Apnutter

Apnutter

Awards
I'm looking for a little insight on this product. I know there are quite a few posts regarding Erase but I want to know: 1. Is it a steroid, I know it all naturally occuring and over the counter but I am drug tested for work. 2. Is taking this product effective with any test booster or is there one that people have used that has reacted well with it?

Any insight is greatly appreciated.

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
Not hormonal and won't show on a drug test for work neither will PH's or Anabolic Steroids. I posted a thread about PH's and drug testing myself and received a great job and took the test while on an EPI cycle and passed with flying colors. I think it actually made the extensive physical that much better.
Steroids testing is done by special request usually and is expensive. They want to find Narcotics in your system

wanaBJacked

it's an amazing ai it's great for pct. also helps with cortisol levels. i love it.

Apnutter

Apnutter

Awards
so stacking DAA and Erase is the way to go? And they are naturally occuring and not steroids? What side effects can I expect from the stack?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
At the dose Erase uses, it is non-hormonal and works great with DAA (I prefer SNS or testforce 2).

wanaBJacked

DAA makes you produce more testosterone so you're not going to shut down. erase is DSHEA compliant natural testosterone booster. No they are not steroids. your side side effects will be acne and increased libido.QUOTE=Apnutter;3416627]so stacking DAA and Erase is the way to go? And they are naturally occuring and not steroids? What side effects can I expect from the stack?[/QUOTE]

wanaBJacked

apparently i need to learn how to quote
DAA makes you produce more testosterone so you're not going to shut down. erase is DSHEA compliant natural testosterone booster. No they are not steroids. your side side effects will be acne and increased libido.QUOTE=Apnutter;3416627]so stacking DAA and Erase is the way to go? And they are naturally occuring and not steroids? What side effects can I expect from the stack?
[/QUOTE]

Apnutter

Apnutter

Awards
now, I read the DAA can cause brest tissue swelling and balding? WTF, is this a result of the high Test or the Estrogen? The Erase will help with the Estrogen.

wanaBJacked

estrogen for breast swelling. blading from testosterone become dht. if you have the gene its inevitable. erase will get rid of estrogen so swelling shouldnt be an issue
now, I read the DAA can cause brest tissue swelling and balding? WTF, is this a result of the high Test or the Estrogen? The Erase will help with the Estrogen.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
You can buy some cheap Now L-Dopa if you're concerned, though I wouldn't be.

Apnutter

Apnutter

Awards
Alright, going to give the Erase and DAA stack a try. Thanks for all the help.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright, going to give the Erase and DAA stack a try. Thanks for all the help.
erase is a great standalone, or with DAA. Another stack that has gotten quite a bit of attention is Erase/Titanium/Division1