Improved focus supplements

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I'm looking for some straight focus not translated to the gym but for everyday functions . I'm not looking for heavy stims so no pre workouts . Just something to help get through paperwork for example .

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Try some Focus XT
Yup. Focus XT is great both in and out of the gym. If you don't want any caffeine 1-2g of ALCAR could help.

tekno

Awards
Prototype Pr spray (pregnenolone) great for brain fog, lethargy.

SDR

Awards
I'm looking for some straight focus not translated to the gym but for everyday functions . I'm not looking for heavy stims so no pre workouts . Just something to help get through paperwork for example .
Check out NeuroSurge.. Tons of focus here and great for every day use.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Focus dirt
PLCAR
Sublutamine

All those help me get through work relate situations needing high energy, clear head, accelerated thinking, high stress.
Add in your stim of choice. I recommend a lowered dose.

I like adding heat/ alpha burn for the mood improvement. Trans-res also could work.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Try some Focus XT
Yup. Focus XT is great both in and out of the gym. If you don't want any caffeine 1-2g of ALCAR could help.
Focus XT is pretty much the best comprehensive nootropic/focus blend on the market, and is especially useful for tasks like paperwork. For instance, Kevin Smith consistently uses Focus XT to get through hours of programming/code writing.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Focus XT is pretty much the best comprehensive nootropic/focus blend on the market, and is especially useful for tasks like paperwork. For instance, Kevin Smith consistently uses Focus XT to get through hours of programming/code writing.
stuff works. Love it and its, affordable. need to get some more

SDR

Awards
Pm me your address and I'll send you a NeuroSurge sample

/thread ;)

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I liked the cotton candy flavored Focus Xt myself solid product. I like to use NeuroSurge for my preworkouts, i usually just use half a scoop or a little more to get the desired effect of focus and drive.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
for what you're looking for, FXT is your best option. continued use of the stuff is where it really shines.....as far as a strictly "focus" supplement, there isnt anything better on the market.

RVAPump

RVAPump

Board Sponsor
Awards
SNS has the focus category locked down...Focus XT is what you want

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Focus XT

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
300 mg of caffiene will make one think they have focus for sure.

How is the synephrine? I have been taking ASGT with this. My heart rate seems to remain a bit more elevated on ASGT and I have a tendency to get light headed in gym and afterwards for 30 minutes or so. My heart rate remains a good 20 bpm lower while in gym on RPM, Superpump Max, Bullnox, Assault, and Craze so I am thinking it may be synepherine.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established

How is the synephrine? I have been taking ASGT with this. My heart rate seems to remain s bit more elevated in ASGT and I have a tendency to get light headed in gym and afterwards for 30 minutes or so.

300 mg. caffeine will also have you in a coma 4-5 hours later after crashing lol.

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Is it the caffiene or some synergistic effect with caffeine causing the mental clarity in Focus XT. Why all the caffiene in a Focus product?

I used to take a Focus as a preworkout back in 2007. Is the XT much different?

gmanall

Awards
You could try aniracetam, oxiracetam or pramiracetam and stack it with some choline

ProOne

Awards
  • Established
Is it the caffiene or some synergistic effect with caffeine causing the mental clarity in Focus XT. Why all the caffiene in a Focus product?

I used to take a Focus as a preworkout back in 2007. Is the XT much different?
Focus XT has 200 mg caffeine.....I believe the 300 mg refers to the NeuroSurge

SDR

Awards

How is the synephrine? I have been taking ASGT with this. My heart rate seems to remain a bit more elevated on ASGT and I have a tendency to get light headed in gym and afterwards for 30 minutes or so. My heart rate remains a good 20 bpm lower while in gym on RPM, Superpump Max, Bullnox, Assault, and Craze so I am thinking it may be synepherine.
How much caffeine is in this product? I doubt it was the synephrine, more like a combination of things leading to this with you. I would try something else with the ingredient before ruling it out.

300 mg. caffeine will also have you in a coma 4-5 hours later after crashing lol.
With NeuroSurge you wont crash at all.

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How much caffeine is in this product? I doubt it was the synephrine, more like a combination of things leading to this with you. I would try something else with the ingredient before ruling it out.

With NeuroSurge you wont crash at all.
I believe it is 100 mgs caffeine and I know for sure 20 mgs of synephrine. I skipped Anabolic State GT this am and used 2 1/2 scoops of Superpump Max with no light headedness. It is usually about impossible for me to get my heart rate above 120 unless I am doing serious cardio as I am a pro surfer and have great endurance.

My heart rate was 125 or so just walking briskly on treadmill and after weight training when taking 1 scoop of Anabolic State GT with 20 mg of synephrine. I tried to look it up and saw that the warnings were much stronger for synephrine than DMA 1, 3. If fact, the warning were pretty bad on sites that are usually toned down or supplement friendly. I, however, did see that the threshold for synephrine to get full effects was 40 mgs and bad effects are typically induced at 40 mgs or above.

Sorry, not bashing. Just saying or keeping it real. I read about on bb.com, Livestrong and some other sites I cannot recall. Seemed like synephrine was a bad replacement for relative benign DMA.

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Focus XT has 200 mg caffeine.....I believe the 300 mg refers to the NeuroSurge
For sure. Seen labels on both. Thanks for making sure though. I was going to get Focus XT until I saw 200 mgs of caffiene. To me, 300 mgs of caffiene plus synephrine seems too much unless you are completely toast in tolerance level on stims.

ProOne

Awards
  • Established
For sure. Seen labels on both. Thanks for making sure though. I was going to get Focus XT until I saw 200 mgs of caffiene. To me, 300 mgs of caffiene plus synephrine seems too much unless you are completely toast in tolerance level on stims.

Agreed...300 mgs caf plus Synephrine seems like a bit much

SDR

Awards
Many people do use only 1/2 a serving and are more then happy with the effects. Even though it is heavy on stims, it dosnt make you feel shaky or crash. If you like I can send you a sample to try

chimeranD

Awards
Prototype Pr spray (pregnenolone) great for brain fog, lethargy.
Can anyone comment on the dosing protocol of Pr Spray? I'm about to order a bottle and can't find much on where to spray/ how many sprays to use.

SDR

Awards
Ironically.. If you are taking the full dose of just about any of the preworkouts or fat burners on the market I can guarantee you are taking way more stims then this.. They dont disclose the stim amounts (caffeine especially) for a reason, because if you know what you were taking you would probably think twice.

Proprietary labeling FTW :confused:

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ironically.. If you are taking the full dose of just about any of the preworkouts or fat burners on the market I can guarantee you are taking way more stims then this.. They dont disclose the stim amounts (caffeine especially) for a reason, because if you know what you were taking you would probably think twice.

Proprietary labeling FTW :confused:
Yeah, I get that for sure. I respect the labeling you guys have for sure. A few months ago, 2 RPM (100 mg caffiene each) or a half a scoop to a full scoop of Superpump Max (about 125 mgs if caffiene per scoop) was all I needed. I then went to Bullnox (I think 150 per scoop) and Assault (300 per scoop) and developed a heck of a stim tolerance in last few months. I really need to take a break, but alas it us my only vice. No drinking, smoking, or drugs.

I take this stuff for preworkout though and was kind of questioning the use if a PWO or 300 mg of caffiene and 29 mg of synephrine solely for use as a focus supplement. Me personally would rather use a focus supplement that does not gave tolerance or law of diminishing returns issues.

I have been really interested in your products. I just didn't care too much for DMA in Jack3d and although I kind of feel giddy and euphoric with synephrine, I do worry about the light headedness after pushing it in the gym. The higher heart rate does nor concern me as only it is in 120s (I am 60 resting and maybe 110 on eliptical), but I thought it was related to light headedness.

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Many people do use only 1/2 a serving and are more then happy with the effects. Even though it is heavy on stims, it dosnt make you feel shaky or crash. If you like I can send you a sample to try
Be awesome to try it. I almost bought a few days ago, but went with old reliable (Superpump Max) as u have taken this since the 250 version and never developed problems or tolerance.

SDR

Awards
Be awesome to try it. I almost bought a few days ago, but went with old reliable (Superpump Max) as u have taken this since the 250 version and never developed problems or tolerance.
Just pm me your address and i'll set you up ;)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Caffeine is a nootropic and peak performance is implicated in a range of 100-200mg caffeine in one sitting (Yerkes-Dodson for mental and physical performance). Hence the dose in Focus XT.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Synephrine won't even penetrate the CNS so that would be of no concern unless using pressors like Ephedrine simultaneously (ironically, the synephrine is in the "dopaminergic" matrix :D). Theobromine, however, is a stimulant modestly milder than caffeine.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Anyone compared FXT to Focus Dirt yet?

D3Baseball

Awards
Caffeine is a nootropic and peak performance is implicated in a range of 100-200mg caffeine in one sitting (Yerkes-Dodson for mental and physical performance). Hence the dose in Focus XT.
How much caffeine in stim-free???

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Alpha Rage by Muscle Gauge Nutrition is great for focus. It has an entire focus matrix incorporated into it that really gives you extra pumps during your workouts. Check it out www.mgnstore.com

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol. MGN...such a shady company that doesn't deserve anyone's business.
I was under the impression it was under different mgmt.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NomZ

NomZ