1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.02%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Osta-RX- to start now or wait?

I have a bottle of Osta RX im waiting to use that I will be lean bulking on this winter (Hopefully with a touch of fat loss too.) I know this may seem like dumb question, but is there any point starting it this week when i am planning to have a fairly big night on the booze for my birthday next weekend? The original plan was to wait until after....but I'm itching to start lol. Every time I look at the bottle i want to crack it open!
    ~Get shredded or die trying! The alphamine chapter~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.43%

IMO wait, it shouldn't hurt you any, but since the alcohol with inhibit protein synthesis why not wait to make full use of it. I know how it is though.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.02%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by tilldeath
    IMO wait, it shouldn't hurt you any, but since the alcohol with inhibit protein synthesis why not wait to make full use of it. I know how it is though.
    for that very reason I say start haha.

you could run 1-2 caps
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.86%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

I'd wait till you can afford 1 more bottle. Hopefully the price will go down soon. It takes a while for the stuff to kick in.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.02%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Well since T-bone says it takes a while to kick in, i could start at 2 caps for the first week and 3 after.
    If i bought another bottle i wouldn't have time to finish it before i went on vacation. Although where i am staying has a gym, i dont want to be taking it overseas.

But seeing that it doesn't kick in for what im guessing to be 1 week+ it wouldn't make too much of a difference if i started today or tomorrow- it still wont have kicked in by the time i'm out drinking. I'm still deciding but this is a good point to consider.
    ~Get shredded or die trying! The alphamine chapter~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html
  6. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic View Post
    Well since T-bone says it takes a while to kick in, i could start at 2 caps for the first week and 3 after.
    If i bought another bottle i wouldn't have time to finish it before i went on vacation. Although where i am staying has a gym, i dont want to be taking it overseas.

But seeing that it doesn't kick in for what im guessing to be 1 week+ it wouldn't make too much of a difference if i started today or tomorrow- it still wont have kicked in by the time i'm out drinking. I'm still deciding but this is a good point to consider.
    yeah I am in the same boat, vacation is (part of) week 5 and (all of) week 6 of my osta rx cycle....I'll probably cut it to 5 weeks and workout like 5 days in a row before leaving so I'll be due about 4 days off anyway the end of week 5. I don't think there is anyplace to workout at the hotel I'm going too. Last time the place had machines which worked fine. but you might as well start now and load up on the stuff though. I don't think it takes so long for it to kick in either, but 1 week to kick in isn't a long time anyways if that is what everybody means by a "long time".....
  7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.86%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

It took about 2 weeks for me but for some guys I've read it takes at least 3.
  8. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    It took about 2 weeks for me but for some guys I've read it takes at least 3.
    i don't know....I felt good on it the first week....but then again I was just off PCT and right back into lifting actual real weights, which makes you feel pretty pumped and strong since you are lifting more than just pansy PCT weight.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-24-2011, 01:21 PM
  2. How long to wait to start another cycle?
    By bigmoe70 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-16-2007, 02:40 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-09-2007, 12:26 PM
  4. What if you wait to long to start PCT?
    By Chemist63 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-23-2005, 12:33 AM