best recomp aid

uvawahoowa

Awards
Planning on doing a 3 year long lean bulk starting august. Planning on doing 8 week bulk where I would stack a test booster and an ai, then 4 week recomp where I slightly drop cals to close to maintenance and add a day of cardio. Repeat every 12 weeks (first would this make sense?)

Second, what would the best recomp aid or aids be for this situation? Interested in hearing some opinions on this

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
A 3 year lean bulk? Are you only going to eat like 5 calories over maintenance? :D

Just kidding, your approach could work, though 3 years is probably a little ambitious. Over time, fat will accumulate and you may have to cut sooner than you expected.

The best recomp aids I've ever used are: SNS Reduce XT, Ergogenix Ergobolic, EC stack, and X-Factor. Pick any or all of those. As for as what I haven't used: Anabeta Elite looks like a killer recomp agent.

uvawahoowa

Awards
A 3 year lean bulk? Are you only going to eat like 5 calories over maintenance? :D

Just kidding, your approach could work, though 3 years is probably a little ambitious. Over time, fat will accumulate and you may have to cut sooner than you expected.

The best recomp aids I've ever used are: SNS Reduce XT, Ergogenix Ergobolic, EC stack, and X-Factor. Pick any or all of those. As for as what I haven't used: Anabeta Elite looks like a killer recomp agent.
Haha, that's why I was thinking recomping every 8 weeks would be good. I am 2 weeks out from my last comp at about 190 dry at 3-4%bf and I would like to reach 250 at all the while staying under 10%bf. I did a 9 month straight bulk last year going from 176 at competiton to 222 but felt I put on too much fat and took far too long to get to competition weight, even though I put on some solid size.

As far as the products I will take a comparison, but those are all stackable? I was planning on doing an 8 week run of anabeta w erase as part of a bulk, but would that be more suited for a 4 week recomp? Would I be able to take a 4 week run of Anabeta solo immediately following an 8 week run of say daa/erase/endosurge? Or would I need a 4 week break in between the two?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
This is what I'd do:

Recomp 1: Anabeta Elite + Ergobolic + EC
Recomp 2: Reduce XT + X-Factor/LCLT/GMS + EC

uvawahoowa

Awards
This is what I'd do:

Recomp 1: Anabeta Elite + Ergobolic + EC
Recomp 2: Reduce XT + X-Factor/LCLT/GMS + EC
Anything that would sub for the EC? I believe that is a banned substance for the BB fed I compete with.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Anything that would sub for the EC? I believe that is a banned substance for the BB fed I compete with.
Synthetic Supplements Methylsynephrine can be used in place of the ephedrine. But make sure that's not banned either lol

uvawahoowa

Awards
Synthetic Supplements Methylsynephrine can be used in place of the ephedrine. But make sure that's not banned either lol
Not on the banned list, but I will double check with the organizers. Thanks for the knowledge!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Planning on doing a 3 year long lean bulk starting august. Planning on doing 8 week bulk where I would stack a test booster and an ai, then 4 week recomp where I slightly drop cals to close to maintenance and add a day of cardio. Repeat every 12 weeks (first would this make sense?)

Second, what would the best recomp aid or aids be for this situation? Interested in hearing some opinions on this
Interesting - all the best with that.

For the 8-week stack re recomp, I would recommend Erase and AnaBeta, stacking in Recompadrol with it when it comes available. Just saw that you're going to use Erase and AnaBeta already (re quote below), and yes, they are a great recomp stack - they can be used for ANY body goal, really, and your results are primarily going to depend on your nutrition and training set-up.

As far as the products I will take a comparison, but those are all stackable? I was planning on doing an 8 week run of anabeta w erase as part of a bulk, but would that be more suited for a 4 week recomp? Would I be able to take a 4 week run of Anabeta solo immediately following an 8 week run of say daa/erase/endosurge? Or would I need a 4 week break in between the two?
Yes, you can do that without having a 4-week break.

~Rosie~

uvawahoowa

Awards
Interesting - all the best with that.

For the 8-week stack re recomp, I would recommend Erase and AnaBeta, stacking in Recompadrol with it when it comes available. Just saw that you're going to use Erase and AnaBeta already (re quote below), and yes, they are a great recomp stack - they can be used for ANY body goal, really, and your results are primarily going to depend on your nutrition and training set-up.

Yes, you can do that without having a 4-week break.

~Rosie~
Thanks for the info! I was under the impression that a gda is unnecessary to take with anabeta since it has a lot of those properties on its own. Thoughts?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the info! I was under the impression that a gda is unnecessary to take with anabeta since it has a lot of those properties on its own. Thoughts?
No worries :) No, you do not have to use one with, but not to say you can't.

~Rosie~

uvawahoowa

Awards
No worries :) No, you do not have to use one with, but not to say you can't.

~Rosie~
Hard to justify throwing down $35 on another gda when I have 6 bottles of slin sane and at least 2 slin shot...even as good as I've heard recompadrol is! If only I could spend all my money on supps...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hard to justify throwing down $35 on another gda when I have 6 bottles of slin sane and at least 2 slin shot...even as good as I've heard recompadrol is! If only I could spend all my money on supps...
If you have Slin-Sane already, then just use that. In the end, we can only give recommendations based on your questions, but you have to do what is best for YOU within the realm of convenience and cost, etc. Common sense.

~Rosie~

uvawahoowa

Awards
If you have Slin-Sane already, then just use that. In the end, we can only give recommendations based on your questions, but you have to do what is best for YOU within the realm of convenience and cost, etc. Common sense.

~Rosie~
Right on, I do appreciate the good advice.

oscarBravado

Awards
What's going on with all the Anabeta love in ?

According to other forums - it's total horsehit.

oscarBravado

Awards
What other forums?
Bodybuilding.com/Prohormone forum among others..it even got a 5 out of 10 on SupplementReview.com (that's hella BAD)

They've pretty much made a total joke out of it tbh. And Rosie has been ripped apart for peddling that sh!t too....Avoid that fairy dust like the plague.

uvawahoowa

Awards
Well seeing as it's natty I would assume it's not going to be as effective as the more hardcore stuff. I've never used it myself, but I have seen many positive reviews both here and on the BB.com Supps forum.

oscarBravado

Awards
Well seeing as it's natty I would assume it's not going to be as effective as the more hardcore stuff. I've never used it myself, but I have seen many positive reviews both here and on the BB.com Supps forum.
What reviews did the logger actually pay for it out of their own wallet? All the positive reviews on it are from people who were given it for free. Everything Rosie backs it up with are from studies on rats. It is totally worthless to the human anatomy - don't let these crooks rob you but hey, it's only advice. The stuff is total bunk.

There are some great products out there on the market. The small number of them are surrounded by thousands of Anabeta's. In other words, you've got to shift through all the BS to find the hidden gems.

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
What reviews did the logger actually pay for it out of their own wallet? All the positive reviews on it are from people who were given it for free. Everything Rosie backs it up with are from studies on rats. It is totally worthless to the human anatomy - don't let these crooks rob you but hey, it's only advice. The stuff is total bunk.

There are some great products out there on the market. The small number of them are surrounded by thousands of Anabeta's. In other words, you've got to shift through all the BS to find the hidden gems.
I went through 2 bottles of anabeta and loved it. Bought both of them

uvawahoowa

Awards

What comparable natty product would you recommend?

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established

The stuff is not bunk but to use it effective IMO you have to understand how to eat on it. It increases your glycogen stores so increasing your carb intake would be one way to "feel" it. I have bought every bottle of anabeta on my own. I was never given a free bottle of the stuff from the company it is one of very few products that I will always use.

oscarBravado

Awards
I went through 2 bottles of anabeta and loved it. Bought both of them
When the general feeling on all forums including when the SR rating gets bumped up then I'll reconsider - until that day, I'm with the grand majority when I say it's total sh!t.

What comparable natty product would you recommend?
No supplement compensates for a subpar diet and lifting routine. What I hate most of all are people coming on here and saying how (such and such) product helped them lose so and so or how this or that product helped them gain so and so....

Don't these people realize that it wasn't the product....? They're discrediting themselves when they say this...it wasn't the product, it was you! You lost that weight, you gained that mass...if you want to lose weight, it's calories in VS. calories out...that's what is making people lose weight, not a goddamn OTC supplement. The supplement industry is one of the greatest scams ever...99.9% of everything they produce is a total crock of **** people working under the radar of the FDA have made a fortune peddling snake oil to impressionable kids and ignorant daydreamers that will pretty much buy into any old heap of crap.

I'm not condoning steroid use - far from it. That **** is seriously dangerous and will fry your f*cking liver but it's the only thing that actually works. Other than that, protein and creatine you can get from red meat. Eat a f*cking steak, man....that will do far more for you than these bull**** products everyone is trying to sell you. Get your diet in check and change your lifting routine - then you will get to where you want to go. No supplement going to do that for you.

uvawahoowa

Awards
When the general feeling on all forums including when the SR rating gets bumped up then I'll reconsider - until that day, I'm with the grand majority when I say it's total sh!t.

No supplement compensates for a subpar diet and lifting routine. What I hate most of all are people coming on here and saying how (such and such) product helped them lose so and so or how this or that product helped them gain so and so....

Don't these people realize that it wasn't the product....? They're discrediting themselves when they say this...it wasn't the product, it was you! You lost that weight, you gained that mass...if you want to lose weight, it's calories in VS. calories out...that's what is making people lose weight, not a goddamn OTC supplement. The supplement industry is one of the greatest scams ever...99.9% of everything they produce is a total crock of **** people working under the radar of the FDA have made a fortune peddling snake oil to impressionable kids and ignorant daydreamers that will pretty much buy into any old heap of crap.

I'm not condoning steroid use - far from it. That **** is seriously dangerous and will fry your f*cking liver but it's the only thing that actually works. Other than that, protein and creatine you can get from red meat. Eat a f*cking steak, man....that will do far more for you than these bull**** products everyone is trying to sell you. Get your diet in check and change your lifting routine - then you will get to where you want to go. No supplement going to do that for you.

By your reasoning there is no need at all for natty supps at all, and they are all bunk and cannot help one iota. I think that's absolutely ridiculous. My diet & training have been 100% on point for my cut, for example, and I hit a sticking point at 5% BF that I didn't get through until I stacked Dexaprine & LX. Do supps make up for a ****ty diet? Of course not. Do people waste a **** ton of money on supps when their diet and training are terrible? Of course. But to say that natty supps can't or won't help someone who has a strong diet & training program get stronger/faster/leaner/bigger/etc. is outrageous.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The funny thing is a lot of people say that supplements help them about 5%. These same people take about 15-20 different supplements a day. If they really only helped 5 percent than you are really spending way too much money to get a five percent difference that you could make up on your own with diet and training changes.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

True but this board is paid for by supplement companies. It is a supplement based website. The sponsors pay to be able to advertise here to sell their supplements.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards

Have you yourself actually ran anabeta or just going off of others reviews?

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you're not sold on the Anabeta hype, try Natadrol. Half as expensive, twice as effective IMO. Get your diet in order before thinking supplements though!

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards

I have to disagree on the supplement industry being the biggest scam ever.

I can assure you personally that my diet is on point along with my training routine. In fact there are lots of members on who who have everything on point they could also say supplements have truly helped them.. I can also say the products that I have bought with my own money have played a big role in helping.

Also I know lots of people who have gotten blood work done before and after a cycle of a test booster etc.

If it wasn't for some of the supplements I take I'd be stuck for a while.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have taken Anabete two times for a month at 4 caps/day. The first time on a cut, the second time on a high carb bulk. Its very hard for me to say if Anabeta really made a difference. But thats with most of the supps that ive tried. Perhaps the expectations were too high. E. g. from X-Factor Advanced i also expected much more than i got from it. Some were saying this would be the only natty supp that gives PH like gains and you could add 10lbs of LBM during a cycle. To be quite frank the only two supps that really impressed me so far were Bioforge V3 and Triazole. Tomorrow i will start with Erase/DAA. We will see how this works...

uvawahoowa

Awards
I have taken Anabete two times for a month at 4 caps/day. The first time on a cut, the second time on a high carb bulk. Its very hard for me to say if Anabeta really made a difference. But thats with most of the supps that ive tried. Perhaps the expectations were too high. E. g. from X-Factor Advanced i also expected much more than i got from it. Some were saying this would be the only natty supp that gives PH like gains and you could add 10lbs of LBM during a cycle. To be quite frank the only two supps that really impressed me so far were Bioforge V3 and Triazole. Tomorrow i will start with Erase/DAA. We will see how this works...
10lbs LBM in 4 weeks? Those are high expectations for something natyy like that, would you even get that from a steroid cycle?... I would be very happy w/ 2-4 lbs of LBM in a 4 week run...maybe my expectations are too low?

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
10 lbs in 50 days because a XFA run is 50 days. XFA works but effects are more subtle and definetely not PH-like. I heard some good things about Compound 20 for a recomp but not sure if i will spend the money for that and then in the end be disappointed once more.

oscarBravado

Awards
By your reasoning there is no need at all for natty supps at all, and they are all bunk and cannot help one iota. I think that's absolutely ridiculous. My diet & training have been 100% on point for my cut, for example, and I hit a sticking point at 5% BF that I didn't get through until I stacked Dexaprine & LX. Do supps make up for a ****ty diet? Of course not. Do people waste a **** ton of money on supps when their diet and training are terrible? Of course. But to say that natty supps can't or won't help someone who has a strong diet & training program get stronger/faster/leaner/bigger/etc. is outrageous.
What do you mean by my "reasoning"? Look, "natty" supps on the market today may not be considered "natty" next year or the year after. When I first got into lifting you could buy **** right over the counter that today wouldn't even be tolerated on the mainstream websites. Were the same products considered "natty" back then? Of course they were. Are they considered "natty" today? Absolutely not. What I'm trying to say is that in this industry, products come and go but in the meantime float on the market just long enough to allow the company to make a couple of dollars from it before the wolves come knocking on the door. So you can't really say "what natty supp will do this...".

Have you any idea what could be in this ****? For all you know one bottle of a certain product could be totally different than the next bottle of the exact same product. For crying out loud, it's not observed by the FDA - who's to say that there couldn't be rat poison in it? Honestly, who?...the company? lol, I've seen companies come, make their money and disappear as quick as they came....

And for your information - at 5% bodyfat, you'de want to watch that you don't get the flu...
That **** will f*cking put you 6 foot under...LOL.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Trying to get back on track and answer op's question. My unbiased opinion based off products I have personally used and paid for. The best recomp products are:

Natadrol: ( mild consistent gains comparable to a very mild pro hormone in my experience.)

Anabolic pump or glycobol (take your pick. Out of all the gda's these worked the best for me)

Drive: ( before I became a rep for appnut this was my favorite supplement. It made a significant difference in my endurance, pump, and body comp. also I noticed better libido and strength to a lesser extent. All this and my complexion even improved lol)

Free test/ erase: ( both of these products will aid in a recomp by impacting both cortisol and estrogen. I personally prefer free test. Not because I'm a rep but because I feel the over all formulation that Dirk put together greatly magnify the product and what it can do for test levels.)

Hope I have helped to some extent. And if you have any question about appnut products or any other products that I have used and have experience with just let me know. :D

uvawahoowa

Awards
Not familiar with natadrol, I will have to look into that.

I have been interested in running a cycle of free test and or igf 2 w/ erase, drive looks interesting too. Any possibility of getting a sample of any of those?

Question on a separate note about neovar: Why the inclusion of a carb blocker like gymnema if it is intended to be take post workout? Looks like a solid GDA formula, just curious as to a carb blocker post workout.

Trying to get back on track and answer op's question. My unbiased opinion based off products I have personally used and paid for. The best recomp products are:

Natadrol: ( mild consistent gains comparable to a very mild pro hormone in my experience.)

Anabolic pump or glycobol (take your pick. Out of all the gda's these worked the best for me)

Drive: ( before I became a rep for appnut this was my favorite supplement. It made a significant difference in my endurance, pump, and body comp. also I noticed better libido and strength to a lesser extent. All this and my complexion even improved lol)

Free test/ erase: ( both of these products will aid in a recomp by impacting both cortisol and estrogen. I personally prefer free test. Not because I'm a rep but because I feel the over all formulation that Dirk put together greatly magnify the product and what it can do for test levels.)

Hope I have helped to some extent. And if you have any question about appnut products or any other products that I have used and have experience with just let me know. :D

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good question on neovar. I will have to let Dirk answer that for you because I honestly do not know. And I will see if we can get you some samples.

SDR

Awards

Have you taken a look at Supremacy before? Its works exceptionally well for a recomp. Standalone it works great, stacking not needed.

uvawahoowa

Awards
Have you taken a look at Supremacy before? Its works exceptionally well for a recomp. Standalone it works great, stacking not needed.
Should have specified, I will be running an ai (erase, Triazole, possibly supremacy) during the 8 week bulk portion, so I am looking for something else for the 4 week recomp so I can take a break from ai and test booster during that 4 week period

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

anabeta elite with alpha t2