Which to get my lean on?

lboston

lboston

Awards
I want a fat burner/ thermogenic not too heavy on stimulants. I also want one that will not eat away at any lean muscle tissue.

The ones I've looked at and are somewhat interested in are DS's lean extreme, a synthetic supplements methyl synphernine and shift stack, or Alpha T-2.

I've weened myself down to 5mg of lexapro, an SSRI, but wouldn't want to take the AT2 unless I was completely off the lexapro due to the serotonin and related issues that were discussed in another thread.

Any suggestions are welcomed and appreciated.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lean Xtreme and DCP are my favorite non stim products. SNS also has a good cortisol control product and there isn't much better as a single ingredient as there TTA (if you can find any left). :cool:

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Reduce xt + DCP

Could also add some AAv2 for a extra kick. If money allows it.

Here are someome other options the possibility is endless and there lots of good stacks out there.

AAv2 + PES Shift or SS Shift

OxyECA + PES Shift or SS Shift

AAv2 + OxyECA

DCP + H.E.A.T

DCP + AAv2

lboston

lboston

Awards
Lean Xtreme and DCP are my favorite non stim products. SNS also has a good cortisol control product and there isn't much better as a single ingredient as there TTA (if you can find any left). :cool:
Thanks man--I'll have to check that out.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Reduce XT and genomyx DCP are probably the two best stimulant-free fat burners available.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man--I'll have to check that out.
Ya any of those should be great. PS I know it doesn't matter but reading you quote me allowed me to see my misuse of the use there.........and I now feel stupid :eek:

lboston

lboston

Awards
Reduce XT and genomyx DCP are probably the two best stimulant-free fat burners available.
Coop-thanks.

What about fat burners with stims that would not interact terribly with an SSRI? Considers an EC stack, but can't seem to come across much online.

lboston

lboston

Awards
Ya any of those should be great. PS I know it doesn't matter but reading you quote me allowed me to see my misuse of the use there.........and I now feel stupid :eek:
No worries man. I'm a teacher and didn't even catch it!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Coop-thanks.

What about fat burners with stims that would not interact terribly with an SSRI? Considers an EC stack, but can't seem to come across much online.
Tough call with EC stack, and it's probably user-specific as far as the noticeable effects. If you choose to go through with it, make sure you are using ephedrine and not ephedra, as the latter could have constituents that interfere with an SSRI.

lboston

lboston

Awards
Tough call with EC stack, and it's probably user-specific as far as the noticeable effects. If you choose to go through with it, make sure you are using ephedrine and not ephedra, as the latter could have constituents that interfere with an SSRI.
Have you used SNS reduce xt or the DCP before?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Have you used SNS reduce xt or the DCP before?
Yes, both with great success. Reduce XT really shines in sparing muscle and reducing stomach fat, while DCP is great for all-around fat loss.

lboston

lboston

Awards
Yes, both with great success. Reduce XT really shines in sparing muscle and reducing stomach fat, while DCP is great for all-around fat loss.
Stomach fat is what I'd really like to target. Diet is good, training is great, just need to shed a bit from the front.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Stomach fat is what I'd really like to target. Diet is good, training is great, just need to shed a bit from the front.
Reduce XT sounds right up your alley. You could also use something like Eviscerate.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Even though a full cap of dexaprine is more than enough for most people, using half a cap will not only yield you the results you want but make the bottle last a lot longer.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I like DCP, Eviscerate, HEAT, Lean Xtreme (never tried Reduce, but I'm sure it's good, too.)

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Does anything in DCP stimulate the thyroid? (I know, same question about everything LOL)....I see on BB.com, in their primaforce forskolin write up, they list thyroid enhancement as one of the effects of the forskolin :D :D was looking at it today when ordering something else, its cheaper at NP of course.....

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Does anything in DCP stimulate the thyroid? (I know, same question about everything LOL)....I see on BB.com, in their primaforce forskolin write up, they list thyroid enhancement as one of the effects of the forskolin :D :D was looking at it today when ordering something else, its cheaper at NP of course.....
No, not really. Forskolin is interesting since it activates both TSH secretion and protein iodination, though the degree in humans using oral administration of 50mg/day may or may not be significant.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
No, not really. Forskolin is interesting since it activates both TSH secretion and protein iodination, though the degree in humans using oral administration of 50mg/day may or may not be significant.
I want to pick some forskolin up, but for some reason anything that stimulates the thyroid to any significant degree gets my heart racing like a hummingbird....I can do caffeine or spicy food and other types of stimulants and be fine so long as I don't overdo it....but I can't mess with thyroid stuff for nothing.....makes me nervous since its always mentioned in the write-ups for the forskolin products....I should get a sample from a primaforce rep or whoever else sells it if I find one on here.....

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I want to pick some forskolin up, but for some reason anything that stimulates the thyroid to any significant degree gets my heart racing like a hummingbird....I can do caffeine or spicy food and other types of stimulants and be fine so long as I don't overdo it....but I can't mess with thyroid stuff for nothing.....makes me nervous since its always mentioned in the write-ups for the forskolin products....I should get a sample from a primaforce rep or whoever else sells it if I find one on here.....
I highly doubt forskolin will have any effect whatsoever on your heart rate.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today was my first day using Dexaprine V2 prior to fasted cardio and I was soaked, literally drenched. I realize it's too soon to make any type of recommendation regarding Dex V2, but something tells me it's the goods. I'll be using it in conjunction with DS lean xtreme and ALCAR.

uvawahoowa

Awards
Today was my first day using Dexaprine V2 prior to fasted cardio and I was soaked, literally drenched. I realize it's too soon to make any type of recommendation regarding Dex V2, but something tells me it's the goods. I'll be using it in conjunction with DS lean xtreme and ALCAR.
I am doing this, except using dex v1. liking it so far

lboston

lboston

Awards
What would be the primary difference using reduce xt vs plain 7-keto from somewhere like NOW foods?

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am doing this, except using dex v1. liking it so far
When you get a chance try version 2. It's different in terms of the thermogenic property, you'll be sweating up a storm while working out.

uvawahoowa

Awards
When you get a chance try version 2. It's different in terms of the thermogenic property, you'll be sweating up a storm while working out.
Might be a little while, stocked up of v1 when it was on sale and I'm about to go into a bulk. By the time I'm out of v1 and ready for a recomp there might be a v3!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Might be a little while, stocked up of v1 when it was on sale and I'm about to go into a bulk. By the time I'm out of v1 and ready for a recomp there might be a v3!
Lol. I hear you. Good luck!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want a fat burner/ thermogenic not too heavy on stimulants. I also want one that will not eat away at any lean muscle tissue.

The ones I've looked at and are somewhat interested in are DS's lean extreme, a synthetic supplements methyl synphernine and shift stack, or Alpha T-2.

I've weened myself down to 5mg of lexapro, an SSRI, but wouldn't want to take the AT2 unless I was completely off the lexapro due to the serotonin and related issues that were discussed in another thread.

Any suggestions are welcomed and appreciated.

Who do you want to lean on?

oscarBravado

Awards
Here's one for you:

Weeks 1-4 H.E.A.T/Caffeine
Weeks 4-8 DCP/Caffeine
Weeks 8-12 Lean Xtreme/Eph. & Caffeine (Eph is not necessary).

^^That's going to be a beast^^

Lower carbs also. OxyElite Pro I heard was also good, a bit too good that they've now banned the stuff....