TT33 or 7-keto DHEA

  1. Senior Member
    saggy321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,395
    Rep Power
    116676
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    82.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    TT33 or 7-keto DHEA


    Hi chaps,

    which do you think would be better. I'm at around 12% and struggling to drop below. Is one better than the other on paper?

  2. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,872
    Rep Power
    1018892
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    87.86%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    very different products. They can be stacked, but hard to compare one another.
  3. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,188
    Rep Power
    493836
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    Hi chaps,

    which do you think would be better. I'm at around 12% and struggling to drop below. Is one better than the other on paper?
    You could use either. However, well before you even consider adding in supplements, REASSESS your NUTRITION and/or TRAINING and make the appropriate changes there (i.e. make sure you're eating ideally for fat loss for you, not overexercising, getting enough recovery, etc.) - since if you can't get under 12% bodyfat, then making sure those areas are targeted specifically at FAT LOSS for YOU should be able to get you there withOUT the use of anything but the basic staples.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    D3Baseball's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Age
    24
    Posts
    467
    Rep Power
    9705
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    96.58%

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post
    You could use either. However, well before you even consider adding in supplements, REASSESS your NUTRITION and/or TRAINING and make the appropriate changes there (i.e. make sure you're eating ideally for fat loss for you, not overexercising, getting enough recovery, etc.) - since if you can't get under 12% bodyfat, then making sure those areas are targeted specifically at FAT LOSS for YOU should be able to get you there withOUT the use of anything but the basic staples.

    ~Rosie~
    Ross Erstling?
  5. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,667
    Rep Power
    6857186
    Level
    99
    Lv. Percent
    43.38%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    7-keto >>>> thyroidals. SNS makes both (Reduce XT and Thyrocaps, respectively) so my opinion isn't biased by the company I rep for. You will enjoy Reduce XT much more.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  6. New Member
    D3Baseball's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Age
    24
    Posts
    467
    Rep Power
    9705
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    96.58%

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    7-keto >>>> thyroidals. SNS makes both (Reduce XT and Thyrocaps, respectively) so my opinion isn't biased by the company I rep for. You will enjoy Reduce XT much more.
    Thyrocaps?
  7. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,667
    Rep Power
    6857186
    Level
    99
    Lv. Percent
    43.38%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by D3Baseball View Post
    Thyrocaps?
    http://www.seriousnutritionsolutions.../Thyrocaps.php
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  8. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,872
    Rep Power
    1018892
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    87.86%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro


    I now own your life.
  9. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,376
    Rep Power
    843028
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    67.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    I now own your life.
    ?????
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  10. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by D3Baseball View Post
    Ross Erstling?
    hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!! you mean the random smattering of all caps for EMPHASIS! ???? lol
  11. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,376
    Rep Power
    843028
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    67.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!! you mean the random smattering of all caps for EMPHASIS! ???? lol
    But dude he has ABS that are CLINICALLY proven to do STUFF.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  12. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    But dude he has ABS that are CLINICALLY proven to do STUFF.
    coolest motherfuqer EVER.

  13. Senior Member
    saggy321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,395
    Rep Power
    116676
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    82.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    7-keto >>>> thyroidals. SNS makes both (Reduce XT and Thyrocaps, respectively) so my opinion isn't biased by the company I rep for. You will enjoy Reduce XT much more.
    Reliable as ever! Is there anything you don't know :-)

    Seriously thanks man. I wasn't aware reduce XT contain 7 keto.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 7-oxo-DHEA and 7-keto-DHEA doses
    By nattydisaster in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-08-2012, 02:37 AM
  2. 7-Keto Dhea
    By MAxximal in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-22-2009, 03:43 PM
  3. Life Extension DHEA Supplements: DHEA vs. 7-Keto DHEA?
    By steve999 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-30-2009, 05:51 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in