TT33 or 7-keto DHEA

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Hi chaps,

which do you think would be better. I'm at around 12% and struggling to drop below. Is one better than the other on paper?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
very different products. They can be stacked, but hard to compare one another.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi chaps,

which do you think would be better. I'm at around 12% and struggling to drop below. Is one better than the other on paper?
You could use either. However, well before you even consider adding in supplements, REASSESS your NUTRITION and/or TRAINING and make the appropriate changes there (i.e. make sure you're eating ideally for fat loss for you, not overexercising, getting enough recovery, etc.) - since if you can't get under 12% bodyfat, then making sure those areas are targeted specifically at FAT LOSS for YOU should be able to get you there withOUT the use of anything but the basic staples.

~Rosie~

D3Baseball

Awards
You could use either. However, well before you even consider adding in supplements, REASSESS your NUTRITION and/or TRAINING and make the appropriate changes there (i.e. make sure you're eating ideally for fat loss for you, not overexercising, getting enough recovery, etc.) - since if you can't get under 12% bodyfat, then making sure those areas are targeted specifically at FAT LOSS for YOU should be able to get you there withOUT the use of anything but the basic staples.

~Rosie~
Ross Erstling?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
7-keto >>>> thyroidals. SNS makes both (Reduce XT and Thyrocaps, respectively) so my opinion isn't biased by the company I rep for. You will enjoy Reduce XT much more.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
7-keto >>>> thyroidals. SNS makes both (Reduce XT and Thyrocaps, respectively) so my opinion isn't biased by the company I rep for. You will enjoy Reduce XT much more.
Reliable as ever! Is there anything you don't know :)

Seriously thanks man. I wasn't aware reduce XT contain 7 keto.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Young Gotti I-Force Nutrition 6
Supplements 24
lonewolf0420 Supplements 3
I-Force Nutrition 3
Supplements 0