Erase pro+DAA stack question

S

Shocktroop27

Awards
Looking to start erase pro+DAA stack wondering if anyone's heard about effects on male fertility. My wife and I are trying to have a baby, and want to know effects on my swimmers.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Erase should not impact your fertility as the hormones effected by it play minor roles in overall fertility. The fact that DAA may help with the synthesis/release of LH, along with a reasonable increase in test leads me to believe the potential detriment to your fertility is negligible (if not a possible benefit). You will want to incorporate something to manage your prolactin, as this would be the one factor that may have a negative impact. Something like L-dopa, Powerfull, etc. should do the trick.

You have factors like morphology, concentration, motility, free radical/leukocyto ratios...mind you spermatogenesis is a 3month process, so youre initial ejcaulations are not likely to have any residual effects from the supplements anyway. I would not expect it to have an adverse effect, but when it comes to starting a family, and based on the assumption that lifting weights does not pay your bills...it cant hurt to hold off for a few months, and go from there.

On a side note, I have been working on a research project in my lab (andrology) to use the treatment of antioxidants ( I was looking at R-ALA + ALCAR as they have a known synergy) to act as nullifying agents of leukocytes (responsible for free radicals which impact motility amongst many other vital parameters) to increase motility and maintain DNA integrity of spermatozoa. So feel free to add in plenty of CoQ10, ALA, ALCAR, and any other antioxidants you're a personal fan of, it may help and cannot hurt.

C

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Erase should not impact your fertility as the hormones effected by it play minor roles in overall fertility. The fact that DAA may help with the synthesis/release of LH, along with a reasonable increase in test leads me to believe the potential detriment to your fertility is negligible (if not a possible benefit). You will want to incorporate something to manage your prolactin, as this would be the one factor that may have a negative impact. Something like L-dopa, Powerfull, etc. should do the trick.

You have factors like morphology, concentration, motility, free radical/leukocyto ratios...mind you spermatogenesis is a 3month process, so youre initial ejcaulations are not likely to have any residual effects from the supplements anyway. I would not expect it to have an adverse effect, but when it comes to starting a family, and based on the assumption that lifting weights does not pay your bills...it cant hurt to hold off for a few months, and go from there.

On a side note, I have been working on a research project in my lab (andrology) to use the treatment of antioxidants ( I was looking at R-ALA + ALCAR as they have a known synergy) to act as nullifying agents of leukocytes (responsible for free radicals which impact motility amongst many other vital parameters) to increase motility and maintain DNA integrity of spermatozoa. So feel free to add in plenty of CoQ10, ALA, ALCAR, and any other antioxidants you're a personal fan of, it may help and cannot hurt.
Great advice!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Great post. Something else to consider is Rhodiola rosea (standardized for 3% rosavins and 1% salidrosides). Has been documented to support fertility in both sexes.

dailygrind

dailygrind

Awards
On a side note I have been on a erase pro/compound 20/DAA stack for a little over a week and my sex drive has been through the roof.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
On a side note I have been on a erase pro/compound 20/DAA stack for a little over a week and my sex drive has been through the roof.
Great stack!

B

boogyman

Awards
I'm taking that same stack with Anabeta Elite thrown in, and I agree. Its through the roof, wifey is exhausted lol.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm taking that same stack with Anabeta Elite thrown in, and I agree. Its through the roof, wifey is exhausted lol.
Give her some Bulk ModernBCAA and Bulk 1-carboxy for incredible recovery! ;)

MeanGreen502

MeanGreen502

Awards
im getting ready to start the same stack, and im wondering how you're planning on dosing it

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Nice post!