Erase pro+DAA stack question

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Erase pro+DAA stack question

Looking to start erase pro+DAA stack wondering if anyone's heard about effects on male fertility. My wife and I are trying to have a baby, and want to know effects on my swimmers.

2. Registered User
    Answers

Erase should not impact your fertility as the hormones effected by it play minor roles in overall fertility. The fact that DAA may help with the synthesis/release of LH, along with a reasonable increase in test leads me to believe the potential detriment to your fertility is negligible (if not a possible benefit). You will want to incorporate something to manage your prolactin, as this would be the one factor that may have a negative impact. Something like L-dopa, Powerfull, etc. should do the trick.

You have factors like morphology, concentration, motility, free radical/leukocyto ratios...mind you spermatogenesis is a 3month process, so youre initial ejcaulations are not likely to have any residual effects from the supplements anyway. I would not expect it to have an adverse effect, but when it comes to starting a family, and based on the assumption that lifting weights does not pay your bills...it cant hurt to hold off for a few months, and go from there.

On a side note, I have been working on a research project in my lab (andrology) to use the treatment of antioxidants ( I was looking at R-ALA + ALCAR as they have a known synergy) to act as nullifying agents of leukocytes (responsible for free radicals which impact motility amongst many other vital parameters) to increase motility and maintain DNA integrity of spermatozoa. So feel free to add in plenty of CoQ10, ALA, ALCAR, and any other antioxidants you're a personal fan of, it may help and cannot hurt.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DaveGabe24 View Post
    Erase should not impact your fertility as the hormones effected by it play minor roles in overall fertility. The fact that DAA may help with the synthesis/release of LH, along with a reasonable increase in test leads me to believe the potential detriment to your fertility is negligible (if not a possible benefit). You will want to incorporate something to manage your prolactin, as this would be the one factor that may have a negative impact. Something like L-dopa, Powerfull, etc. should do the trick.

You have factors like morphology, concentration, motility, free radical/leukocyto ratios...mind you spermatogenesis is a 3month process, so youre initial ejcaulations are not likely to have any residual effects from the supplements anyway. I would not expect it to have an adverse effect, but when it comes to starting a family, and based on the assumption that lifting weights does not pay your bills...it cant hurt to hold off for a few months, and go from there.

On a side note, I have been working on a research project in my lab (andrology) to use the treatment of antioxidants ( I was looking at R-ALA + ALCAR as they have a known synergy) to act as nullifying agents of leukocytes (responsible for free radicals which impact motility amongst many other vital parameters) to increase motility and maintain DNA integrity of spermatozoa. So feel free to add in plenty of CoQ10, ALA, ALCAR, and any other antioxidants you're a personal fan of, it may help and cannot hurt.
    Great advice!
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Great post. Something else to consider is Rhodiola rosea (standardized for 3% rosavins and 1% salidrosides). Has been documented to support fertility in both sexes.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Answers

On a side note I have been on a erase pro/compound 20/DAA stack for a little over a week and my sex drive has been through the roof.
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dailygrind View Post
    On a side note I have been on a erase pro/compound 20/DAA stack for a little over a week and my sex drive has been through the roof.
    Great stack!
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.
    Answers

I'm taking that same stack with Anabeta Elite thrown in, and I agree. Its through the roof, wifey is exhausted lol.
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by boogyman View Post
    I'm taking that same stack with Anabeta Elite thrown in, and I agree. Its through the roof, wifey is exhausted lol.
    Give her some Bulk ModernBCAA and Bulk 1-carboxy for incredible recovery!
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by boogyman View Post
    Great stack
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  198 lbs.
    Answers

im getting ready to start the same stack, and im wondering how you're planning on dosing it
  11. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Nice post!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Intimidate+Erase stack question
    By fireguy10720 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-07-2012, 02:36 PM
  2. Alpha T2 and Erase stack question????
    By flabby 31 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-05-2012, 11:35 PM
  3. Erase Pro + TTA stack question
    By sarguy in forum PES
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-17-2011, 05:29 PM
  4. Erase/Shift Stack Question?
    By laidback64 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-27-2011, 08:49 PM
  5. Erase + Titanium Stack question