Aniracetam and Intimidate?

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
Will be logging intimidate for iForce as soon as I am done with AAv2 and should I not combine these two? (aniracetam and intimidate)

J19891

J19891

Awards
Will be logging intimidate for iForce as soon as I am done with AAv2 and should I not combine these two? (aniracetam and intimidate)
You should be fine. I actually started a thread in the advanced section you might want to check out on piracetam and DAA having a synergistic action since piracetam increases the proliferation of NMDA receptors in certain areas of the brain. Cant say aniracetam would do the same, but they're pretty closely related so it isnt too much of a longshot.

madchemist

Banned
Awards
Aniracteam could directly potentiate the effect of DAA.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For me, piracetam and aniracetam are completely different animals. Aniracetam will never leave my side- it has pretty much changed my life for the better. Zero anxiety, increased focus, and improved public speaking ability. Piracetam is fine for sitting and getting into a book or full concentration on a subject, but it makes me edgy, tired, and slow.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Based on this...

"We believe that the effect of the racetams [[piracetam and others mentioned in 1.1]] is due to a potentiation of already present neurotransmission and that much evidence points in the direction of a modulated ion flux by, e.g., potentiated calcium influx through non-L-type voltage-dependent calcium channels, potentiated sodium influx through alpha-amino-3-hydroxy-5-methyl-4-isoxazolepropionic acid receptor gated channels or voltage-dependent channels or decreases in potassium efflux. Effects on carrier mediated ion transport are also possible."[4]
I do believe there may be some interaction, however I am unsure how it would alter the effects in any way.

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
Ehh I guess noone is to sure about it. Guess I won't be using my aniracetam once I start.

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
Based on this...

I do believe there may be some interaction, however I am unsure how it would alter the effects in any way.
Do you believe this possible interaction could be beneficial/neutral/negative?