Best ai/test boost stack for a lean bulk?

uvawahoowa

Awards
Going to do a 3 year lean bulk, so I am open to trying different things. Planning on starting with daa/erase/endosurge(already ordered these). Also have some Triazole on the way for later in the winter. saw erase/titanium stack on nutra, wondered if I could get some opinions on the best stack for my goals

BamaDog

BamaDog

Awards
Right now im logging formula x and lico. im very shocked how effective this stack has been for me, im only 22 days in and i can already say its my current go to test booster/ai stack.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PES Erase and Neogenix Supremacy works wonder for me when i'm trying to lean out. I do like Triazole cause it works good on my libido cause of the Maca. But Erase and Supremacy is my bread and butter for libido, strength, and help me retain strength when i'm cutting.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Going to do a 3 year lean bulk, so I am open to trying different things. Planning on starting with daa/erase/endosurge(already ordered these). Also have some Triazole on the way for later in the winter. saw erase/titanium stack on nutra, wondered if I could get some opinions on the best stack for my goals
DAA/Erase/Endosurge in the beginning, then switch up to Anabeta Elite!

uvawahoowa

Awards
DAA/Erase/Endosurge in the beginning, then switch up to Anabeta Elite!
I have some anabeta og on the way as well, thinking about stacking w Triazole? Or should I use them on their own separate cycle?

uvawahoowa

Awards
PES Erase and Neogenix Supremacy works wonder for me when i'm trying to lean out. I do like Triazole cause it works good on my libido cause of the Maca. But Erase and Supremacy is my bread and butter for libido, strength, and help me retain strength when i'm cutting.
Ha wish I had asked about 9 months ago when I started my cut! Would have prob made things a little easier...

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ha wish I had asked about 9 months ago when I started my cut! Would have prob made things a little easier...
LoL it happens but it works for me. We are hopping to get the logs of Erase and Supremacy going here in a little while.

uvawahoowa

Awards
LoL it happens but it works for me. We are hopping to get the logs of Erase and Supremacy going here in a little while.
Is supremacy new? I haven't come across it yet on the boards... link?