Best ai/test boost stack for a lean bulk?

  1. Best ai/test boost stack for a lean bulk?


    Going to do a 3 year lean bulk, so I am open to trying different things. Planning on starting with daa/erase/endosurge(already ordered these). Also have some Triazole on the way for later in the winter. saw erase/titanium stack on nutra, wondered if I could get some opinions on the best stack for my goals


  2. Right now im logging formula x and lico. im very shocked how effective this stack has been for me, im only 22 days in and i can already say its my current go to test booster/ai stack.

  3. PES Erase and Neogenix Supremacy works wonder for me when i'm trying to lean out. I do like Triazole cause it works good on my libido cause of the Maca. But Erase and Supremacy is my bread and butter for libido, strength, and help me retain strength when i'm cutting.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    Going to do a 3 year lean bulk, so I am open to trying different things. Planning on starting with daa/erase/endosurge(already ordered these). Also have some Triazole on the way for later in the winter. saw erase/titanium stack on nutra, wondered if I could get some opinions on the best stack for my goals
    DAA/Erase/Endosurge in the beginning, then switch up to Anabeta Elite!
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  5. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy

    DAA/Erase/Endosurge in the beginning, then switch up to Anabeta Elite!
    I have some anabeta og on the way as well, thinking about stacking w Triazole? Or should I use them on their own separate cycle?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23
    PES Erase and Neogenix Supremacy works wonder for me when i'm trying to lean out. I do like Triazole cause it works good on my libido cause of the Maca. But Erase and Supremacy is my bread and butter for libido, strength, and help me retain strength when i'm cutting.
    Ha wish I had asked about 9 months ago when I started my cut! Would have prob made things a little easier...

  7. Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    Ha wish I had asked about 9 months ago when I started my cut! Would have prob made things a little easier...
    LoL it happens but it works for me. We are hopping to get the logs of Erase and Supremacy going here in a little while.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23

    LoL it happens but it works for me. We are hopping to get the logs of Erase and Supremacy going here in a little while.
    Is supremacy new? I haven't come across it yet on the boards... link?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    Is supremacy new? I haven't come across it yet on the boards... link?
    Its not new its been out for awhile but Neogenix is fairly new on AM. Nutraplanet has it but it has our old ingredient profile listed at the moment here is the actual profile. http://www.neogenix.net/supremacy-p-78.html?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Natural Test boost stack?
    By hugry4more in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-24-2010, 07:52 PM
  2. Advice on Test boost stack
    By Freedom85 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-25-2010, 11:16 PM
  3. best Test boost stack
    By ironparson in forum Supplements
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 12-23-2008, 02:34 PM
  4. Test boost stack
    By LilJeremy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-20-2008, 03:46 AM
  5. Next test boost stack?
    By East1600Plus in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-01-2006, 07:03 PM
Log in
Log in