NOs and Vascularity

BigBicepBill

BigBicepBill

Awards
I'm currently running my 3rd PH cycle and yet, i have yet to see those roadmap/bulging veins that I'm sure every weight lifter and bodybuilder want. i have a very low body fat % and was thinking about taking some NO supps. i understand genetics play a huge role but i heard some pretty good results on NOs. i would like some feedback on personal opinions...the two that have really stood out to me were hemavol and plasmatic. Thanks, BBB

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Generally, vascularity is a function of genetics and bodyfat %. Since one is in-stone and the other has been achieved, your best options would be:

-Nitrates (APS or SAN)
-Agmatine (SNS or Synthetic Supplements)
-Citrulline Malate (SNS)

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
Musclefeast-Anabolic Ignite, and some Agmatine would be your best bet
Hemavol a close 2nd

Jon_b

Jon_b

Awards
3-6 grams of Citrulline Malate really does the trick for me. Citrulline is far superior to arginine in terms of absorption and the bulk powder from Nutra doesn't taste half bad even mixed with water.

BigBicepBill

BigBicepBill

Awards
yea I've taken some arginine and i hated it and noticed nothing different

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 scoops HemaVol =

5g Citrulline Malate
1g Agmatine
250mg Norvaline
2g GMS
+ tons of other goodies.

Nothing else on the market comes close in an all in one product.

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the topic of Arginine came up a few weeks ago and there wa a study that stated Arginine does not increase NO but just blood flow to muscles?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Arginine does not increase NO, nor should it increase blood flow to muscles.

LukeW

LukeW

Awards
Agamantine's in the hemavol along with some l-citrulline/glycerol monostearate. This combo is awesome.... But like vaughn said, mostly genetics and your % of bodyfat. I'm extremely lean right now and I'm somewhat vascular, but hemavol has made things pop like nothing I've ever tried ;)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If your vascularity is lacking on cycle, something is off. You should be exploding unless your carb intake is terrible, water intake is poor, your blood count is low, your salt intake is to low, etc.

Unless with your body, you just are not a vascular person :(.

Mike

BigBicepBill

BigBicepBill

Awards
If your vascularity is lacking on cycle, something is off. You should be exploding unless your carb intake is terrible, water intake is poor, your blood count is low, your salt intake is to low, etc.

Unless with your body, you just are not a vascular person :(.

Mike
Mike, i drink plenty of water and eat loads of carbs. i do think my salt intake is very low though

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agamantine's in the hemavol along with some l-citrulline/glycerol monostearate. This combo is awesome.... But like vaughn said, mostly genetics and your % of bodyfat. I'm extremely lean right now and I'm somewhat vascular, but hemavol has made things pop like nothing I've ever tried ;)
Body fat plays a huge role in vascularity.

alecks

Awards
eat beetroot.im at about 13% bf and i get serious vascularity from the nitrates in beetroot.just blend it up and drink it a few hours before a workout.trust me it works

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
2 scoops HemaVol =

5g Citrulline Malate
1g Agmatine
250mg Norvaline
2g GMS
+ tons of other goodies.

Nothing else on the market comes close in an all in one product.
I'm not gonna lie this is an amazing product for increasing vascularity and an all day pump! One of my favorite supps!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not gonna lie this is an amazing product for increasing vascularity and an all day pump! One of my favorite supps!
we appreciate your support!

Do you have any more pics of your physique? You avi is NUTS!!!

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
Sure ill change it hold on, wait send me a t shirt!

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
I've met him he's cool but short! He stopped doin shows a few years ago.. He's about to get back onStage though! Stoked big fan

scw538

scw538

Awards
Yeah seen some of his videos. Seems like a crazy mofo.

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
He's in sane he trains pros! Hey what side of tex you from?

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
Oh yeah do you remember when he got arrested?

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
They raided his house for narcotics and a surplus of illegal steroids! It was a whole drug ring! Wtf!

scw538

scw538

Awards
Yep conn. Does sound right. Who you got for the Arnold this year. I know it depends on who competes.

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
Way to early to tell... I'm going to be at the wings of chicago show this July this year come see me!

scw538

scw538

Awards
Wish I could. Just had a baby like month ago. Starting a new job in 2 weeks. Probably going to buy another house my azz still hurts from selling my house 2 years ago. 5 th move in 2 years. So needless to say I'm f ***** swamped.

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
Wish I could. Just had a baby like month ago. Starting a new job in 2 weeks. Probably going to buy another house my azz still hurts from selling my house 2 years ago. 5 th move in 2 years. So needless to say I'm f ***** swamped.
Hey congrats.. I had a new baby this yr too! Boy 6month old!

scw538

scw538

Awards
Awesome I have a 3 year old boy. He already poses and says I need to get bigger daddy. Yeah buddy.

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
Awesome I have a 3 year old boy. He already poses and says I need to get bigger daddy. Yeah buddy.
That's what I'm waiting for.. After 2 girls I needed a boy... My future spotter!

scw538

scw538

Awards
Lol so early bro.. this years arnold just happened!
Dam I am jacked up. Branch won
Back to back right. A move, new baby , and NBA season has cost me lots of sleep. Lol. Critical thanks for being critical.