Betancourt BigBlend

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Anyone try it?? If so opinions . Profile looks good and I'm always down to try something new.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
It is very sweet. White Chocolate was my favorite.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I went through 2 tubs of cookies and cream. Mixed very easy, easy on the stomach, taste was ok in water and pretty good in milk. It tasted really close to Syntha 6 cookies and cream. I enjoyed it and will probably try diff flavors in the future

PowerBody

Awards
Really good protein in my opinion. Had chocolate and white chocolate and both flavours are amazing with great mixability! Would recommend it to you without a doubt :)

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
Yes, they are good tasting and nice in water but they are on the sweeter side. French Vanilla was an incredibly sweet vanilla, White Choc is my favorite as well

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have had 5lb containers of all the flavors and the white chocolate and vanilla cap are the best flavors
and they are very sweet tasting and they mix up pretty good in a shaker cup but sometimes you will get
a few protein lumps in your shake because Betancourt Big Blend does not add soy lecthin to their protein
so that's why sometimes it doesn't mix up perfectly but the good thing it doesn't have any soy ingredients.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Soy is dirt cheap and now because whey prices have gone up all of a sudden articles are coming
out in magazines trying to tell everyone that soy is good because the supplement co are looking
for an alternative to put in their protein blends to help their profit increases but they don't really
care about the consumer they care about their profits. I try to stay away from protein powders that
contain soy as one of the major proteins but you still going to get a little soy in most powders from
the soy lecthin which is used in almost all protein powders to help the mixability of the powder. I just
refuse to pay for something that is cheap and might cause estrogen build up. I have read articles that
say soy doesn't cause any estrogen in men but most of these articles are written by people who work
for a supplement co. who is just trying to promote the soy which is in their products.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Big Blend is good stuff, feedback in here on the money (agree w/ white choc & vanilla cap best 2 flavs as well).
unique taste, sweet.

Why is that a good thing? Just curious...
It's pretty widely known these days that soy is not estrogenic.
'widely known'?
i stay away from soy as much as possible.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Big Blend is good stuff, feedback in here on the money (agree w/ white choc & vanilla cap best 2 flavs as well).
unique taste, sweet.

'widely known'?
i stay away from soy as much as possible.
Interesting