Erase Pro / DAA Dosing - AnabolicMinds.com

Erase Pro / DAA Dosing

  1. Senior Member
    Clemenza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,412
    Rep Power
    557664

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Erase Pro / DAA Dosing


    Just purchased Erase Pro and SynSupps DAA (sick deal at nutraplanet).

    Have seen a number of threads with different ways to dose this stack. Starting them both together, starting Erase Pro a week into DAA, or two weeks in?

    Was wondering what the PES reps thought, and what you guys who have run this stack recommend.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html

  2. Senior Member
    Aleksandar37's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,686
    Rep Power
    830339

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    Just purchased Erase Pro and SynSupps DAA (sick deal at nutraplanet).

    Have seen a number of threads with different ways to dose this stack. Starting them both together, starting Erase Pro a week into DAA, or two weeks in?

    Was wondering what the PES reps thought, and what you guys who have run this stack recommend.
    I've always had the best results taking Erase Pro and DAA in the morning and starting them at the same time. Some prefer to begin the Erase Pro however after 2 weeks of DAA use based on when DAA is supposed to kick in.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  3. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,154
    Rep Power
    3183269

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Erase Pro, 1 per day taken with food at the same time every day.

    I am a fan of spreading the DAA out into 2-3 doses, also at the same time every day. 4 caps per day
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    Clemenza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,412
    Rep Power
    557664

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Alright thanks for the help. I may start the Erase a week or two into DAA just to stretch it out for most of the summer.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  5. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,154
    Rep Power
    3183269

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Solid plan - go for 8 weeks of each
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  6. Professional Member
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,132
    Rep Power
    291005

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    Alright thanks for the help. I may start the Erase a week or two into DAA just to stretch it out for most of the summer.
    You could definitely wait till week 2 to start Erase, since DAA takes about two weeks to kick in.

    I just dose it all in the morning, with synthetic DAA i dose 4 capsules in the AM with 1 EP
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  7. Senior Member
    Clemenza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,412
    Rep Power
    557664

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    You could definitely wait till week 2 to start Erase, since DAA takes about two weeks to kick in.

    I just dose it all in the morning, with synthetic DAA i dose 4 capsules in the AM with 1 EP
    Empty stomach or with breakfast?

    Usually when I wake up I'll throw down 1g ALCAR, MCC, ALA all on empty. Any absorption issues with these taken with DAA/Erase?
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  8. Senior Member
    Clemenza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,412
    Rep Power
    557664

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster
    Erase Pro, 1 per day taken with food at the same time every day.

    I am a fan of spreading the DAA out into 2-3 doses, also at the same time every day. 4 caps per day
    Didn't see this before. Will dose with food. Thanks for the help!
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  9. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,154
    Rep Power
    3183269

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    No prob!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  10. Professional Member
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,132
    Rep Power
    291005

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    Empty stomach or with breakfast?

    Usually when I wake up I'll throw down 1g ALCAR, MCC, ALA all on empty. Any absorption issues with these taken with DAA/Erase?
    Nope, i usually take i with food. Im sure empty stomach wouldnt matter though.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  11. New Member
    J19891's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    408
    Rep Power
    4883

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    I've always had the best results taking Erase Pro and DAA in the morning and starting them at the same time. Some prefer to begin the Erase Pro however after 2 weeks of DAA use based on when DAA is supposed to kick in.
    Agreed. I guess you could wait to make the most of it, but it would really only be worth it if you had more DAA than erase.
  12. Senior Member
    Clemenza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,412
    Rep Power
    557664

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by J19891

    Agreed. I guess you could wait to make the most of it, but it would really only be worth it if you had more DAA than erase.
    Either way, daa should be used at most 8 weeks no?

    Or are you saying do 10 weeks daa? First two weeks solo then following 8 with Erase?
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  13. Advanced Member
    boogyman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    736
    Rep Power
    35036

    Reputation

    I always thought daa was on empty stomach. At least SNS puts that on the bottle. As such I take it at night with my ZMA.
  14. TEAM ALLMAX Guy
    rome32's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    851
    Rep Power
    252292

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I have always taken my DAA right before breakfast with my first multi. Just depends on the person.

    As long as you get the 3 grams in a day you're good to go.
    STAY TUNED FOR A NEW ALLMAX LOG OPP!!!
  15. Advanced Member
    boogyman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    736
    Rep Power
    35036

    Reputation

    Thats good to know. I was just going by the bottle. I guess since its working I will continue to take it at night on empty stomach as I have been.
  16. TEAM ALLMAX Guy
    rome32's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    851
    Rep Power
    252292

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by boogyman
    Thats good to know. I was just going by the bottle. I guess since its working I will continue to take it at night on empty stomach as I have been.
    Do it up! DAA plus Erase Pro is my favorite. I like taking my Erase Pro at night though. Ha
    STAY TUNED FOR A NEW ALLMAX LOG OPP!!!
  17. Advanced Member
    boogyman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    736
    Rep Power
    35036

    Reputation

    I am doing DAA, erase pro, anabeta elite and compound 20 right now. About ten days in. Doing all but the compound 20 eight Weeks (unless the Carbonite stack has another good sale in the next two Weeks. The biggest thing I am noticeing is the strength increases. It came on after 5-6 days and is really noticable.
  18. TEAM ALLMAX Guy
    rome32's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    851
    Rep Power
    252292

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by boogyman
    I am doing DAA, erase pro, anabeta elite and compound 20 right now. About ten days in. Doing all but the compound 20 eight Weeks (unless the Carbonite stack has another good sale in the next two Weeks. The biggest thing I am noticeing is the strength increases. It came on after 5-6 days and is really noticable.
    Right on brother. The Anabeta Elite/Erase Pro/DAA stack is my all time favorite Natty Stack.

    Ran regular Anabeta for 4 weeks then logged Anabeta Elite for he next 4. Loved both, but Elite is well worth the money IMO.
    STAY TUNED FOR A NEW ALLMAX LOG OPP!!!
  19. New Member
    pmdied's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    287
    Rep Power
    12355

    Reputation

    Second that. I'm 32 days into Erase Pro, DAA and now just started Anabeta Elite. Very happy.
  20. Elite Member
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,956
    Rep Power
    7039438

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by rome32 View Post
    Right on brother. The Anabeta Elite/Erase Pro/DAA stack is my all time favorite Natty Stack.

    Ran regular Anabeta for 4 weeks then logged Anabeta Elite for he next 4. Loved both, but Elite is well worth the money IMO.
    Thanks for the feedback

    Quote Originally Posted by pmdied View Post
    Second that. I'm 32 days into Erase Pro, DAA and now just started Anabeta Elite. Very happy.
    awesome!

    Quote Originally Posted by boogyman View Post
    I am doing DAA, erase pro, anabeta elite and compound 20 right now. About ten days in. Doing all but the compound 20 eight Weeks (unless the Carbonite stack has another good sale in the next two Weeks. The biggest thing I am noticeing is the strength increases. It came on after 5-6 days and is really noticable.
    I enjoyed that stack
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  21. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,154
    Rep Power
    3183269

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  22. Elite Member
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,956
    Rep Power
    7039438

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Amazing stack and at an unbelievable price
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Erase dosing Q!?
    By Xpballer in forum PES
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-27-2012, 12:53 PM
  2. DAA + Erase dosing?
    By thesponge18 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-26-2012, 08:41 PM
  3. Erase dosing in pct
    By nsanegymfreak in forum PES
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-19-2012, 02:59 PM
  4. pct----daa + erase dosing?
    By augmaster88 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-07-2011, 11:20 PM
  5. AT2/Erase/OEP - Dosing
    By CFree3344 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-05-2011, 10:06 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in