Erase Pro / DAA Dosing

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Just purchased Erase Pro and SynSupps DAA (sick deal at nutraplanet).

Have seen a number of threads with different ways to dose this stack. Starting them both together, starting Erase Pro a week into DAA, or two weeks in?

Was wondering what the PES reps thought, and what you guys who have run this stack recommend.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just purchased Erase Pro and SynSupps DAA (sick deal at nutraplanet).

Have seen a number of threads with different ways to dose this stack. Starting them both together, starting Erase Pro a week into DAA, or two weeks in?

Was wondering what the PES reps thought, and what you guys who have run this stack recommend.
I've always had the best results taking Erase Pro and DAA in the morning and starting them at the same time. Some prefer to begin the Erase Pro however after 2 weeks of DAA use based on when DAA is supposed to kick in.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Erase Pro, 1 per day taken with food at the same time every day.

I am a fan of spreading the DAA out into 2-3 doses, also at the same time every day. 4 caps per day

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Alright thanks for the help. I may start the Erase a week or two into DAA just to stretch it out for most of the summer.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright thanks for the help. I may start the Erase a week or two into DAA just to stretch it out for most of the summer.
You could definitely wait till week 2 to start Erase, since DAA takes about two weeks to kick in.

I just dose it all in the morning, with synthetic DAA i dose 4 capsules in the AM with 1 EP

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
You could definitely wait till week 2 to start Erase, since DAA takes about two weeks to kick in.

I just dose it all in the morning, with synthetic DAA i dose 4 capsules in the AM with 1 EP
Empty stomach or with breakfast?

Usually when I wake up I'll throw down 1g ALCAR, MCC, ALA all on empty. Any absorption issues with these taken with DAA/Erase?

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Erase Pro, 1 per day taken with food at the same time every day.

I am a fan of spreading the DAA out into 2-3 doses, also at the same time every day. 4 caps per day
Didn't see this before. Will dose with food. Thanks for the help!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Empty stomach or with breakfast?

Usually when I wake up I'll throw down 1g ALCAR, MCC, ALA all on empty. Any absorption issues with these taken with DAA/Erase?
Nope, i usually take i with food. Im sure empty stomach wouldnt matter though.

J19891

J19891

Awards
I've always had the best results taking Erase Pro and DAA in the morning and starting them at the same time. Some prefer to begin the Erase Pro however after 2 weeks of DAA use based on when DAA is supposed to kick in.
Agreed. I guess you could wait to make the most of it, but it would really only be worth it if you had more DAA than erase.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. I guess you could wait to make the most of it, but it would really only be worth it if you had more DAA than erase.
Either way, daa should be used at most 8 weeks no?

Or are you saying do 10 weeks daa? First two weeks solo then following 8 with Erase?

boogyman

Awards
I always thought daa was on empty stomach. At least SNS puts that on the bottle. As such I take it at night with my ZMA.

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
I have always taken my DAA right before breakfast with my first multi. Just depends on the person.

As long as you get the 3 grams in a day you're good to go.

boogyman

Awards
Thats good to know. I was just going by the bottle. I guess since its working I will continue to take it at night on empty stomach as I have been.

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thats good to know. I was just going by the bottle. I guess since its working I will continue to take it at night on empty stomach as I have been.
Do it up! DAA plus Erase Pro is my favorite. I like taking my Erase Pro at night though. Ha

boogyman

Awards
I am doing DAA, erase pro, anabeta elite and compound 20 right now. About ten days in. Doing all but the compound 20 eight Weeks (unless the Carbonite stack has another good sale in the next two Weeks. The biggest thing I am noticeing is the strength increases. It came on after 5-6 days and is really noticable.

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
I am doing DAA, erase pro, anabeta elite and compound 20 right now. About ten days in. Doing all but the compound 20 eight Weeks (unless the Carbonite stack has another good sale in the next two Weeks. The biggest thing I am noticeing is the strength increases. It came on after 5-6 days and is really noticable.
Right on brother. The Anabeta Elite/Erase Pro/DAA stack is my all time favorite Natty Stack.

Ran regular Anabeta for 4 weeks then logged Anabeta Elite for he next 4. Loved both, but Elite is well worth the money IMO.

pmdied

Awards
Second that. I'm 32 days into Erase Pro, DAA and now just started Anabeta Elite. Very happy.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Right on brother. The Anabeta Elite/Erase Pro/DAA stack is my all time favorite Natty Stack.

Ran regular Anabeta for 4 weeks then logged Anabeta Elite for he next 4. Loved both, but Elite is well worth the money IMO.
Thanks for the feedback

Second that. I'm 32 days into Erase Pro, DAA and now just started Anabeta Elite. Very happy.
awesome!

I enjoyed that stack