advice on hgh supps?

painterb

Awards
Hello everybody just joined this great site, need some advice on hgh supplements wich ones work the best and also been hearing about mk-677,all input would be great thanks.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
for a bulk, IGF 2. for a cut, HGHup. take two bottles of whichever HGH product you choose (8 weeks)

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
for a bulk, IGF 2. for a cut, HGHup. take two bottles of whichever HGH product you choose (8 weeks)
^^^^^agreed! Took both as described by baller. Both great products gotta run two bottles though ! Good luck

painterb

Awards
Thanks guys
, got one more question is it best to take one at a time or to stack them?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks guys
, got one more question is it best to take one at a time or to stack them?
run one at full dose. i know people who have ran half dose of each but i dont really understand the purpose of that. run either 8 weeks of HGHup or 8 weeks of IGF 2 depending on your goals

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Hello everybody just joined this great site, need some advice on hgh supplements wich ones work the best and also been hearing about mk-677,all input would be great thanks.
99% are BS
the mk-677 is just GHRP-6 made orally available.
research GHRP-6 for more info.
I have some mk-677 but have not sued it yet. will post when i do.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
also look into peptides if you really want some real HGH boost.
and besided the boost i rec igf1lr3 over it all. even hgh...

RVAPump

RVAPump

Board Sponsor
Awards
peptides > natty GH supplements

in my experience, natty supplements have helped with sleep quality, maybe recovery a bit, but the other effects have been minimal

painterb

Awards
thanks for all the info I will keep yall posted on supps I go with

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
why do you say most are bs? what have you taken? everyone on bb dot com says they are only good for sleep aid. thats BS! sure ive taken certain ones that i didnt notice anything, but there are two that i really really like. sure its not that same as real GH and test boosters arent the same as real test but people still like them and use them. and why would you tell a newb to take peptides?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Products that increase GH release (not production) will have no direct effects on body composition. They may improve sleep, and thus, recovery.

That is the GH-side of things. Now, the main ingredients in these products (Safed Musli, L-dopa, alpha-gpc, LCLT) have benefits that vary and go beyond HGH-optimization, so I don't think anyone is contending that these products as a whole are worthless.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Products that increase GH release (not production) will have no direct effects on body composition. They may improve sleep, and thus, recovery.

That is the GH-side of things. Now, the main ingredients in these products (Safed Musli, L-dopa, alpha-gpc, LCLT) have benefits that vary and go beyond HGH-optimization, so I don't think anyone is contending that these products as a whole are worthless.
Agreed.

Don't like to a gh booster for fat loss, muscle growth, or strength.

Mike

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

ive just seen many threads on BB where many people think they are pointless. i guess everybody is different, but i really LOVE IGF 2

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
ive just seen many threads on BB where many people think they are pointless. i guess everybody is different, but i really LOVE IGF 2
Well then they are mistaken. Attempting to elevate GH release for changing body composition is pointless, but there are beneficial ingredients in GH boosters for other purposes.

wick3dtrick

wick3dtrick

Awards
I agree with balla on this one, i like the results from the two products he had listed preferably hghup more but like he said its more for what you are trying to go for. also buy two bottles and do the 8 weeks. goodluck