Thoughts on humapro

pumped4evr

Awards
Thinking about trying this out.. Before dropping 60 bucks I wanna get your opinions.

pumped4evr

Awards
Guess that's my answer... I'll wait till there is a buzz about it.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
It's been out for awhile but is not talked about much on here. Alri doesn't have the best reputation on here.

pumped4evr

Awards
It's been out for awhile but is not talked about much on here. Alri doesn't have the best reputation on here.
Oh, ok cool.. I never heard of it and one of the pro bodybuilders at my gym was pushing it on me... He also admitted he's a rep so I wanted to do some research... I'll just skip that investment for now unless I can get him to give me a freebie.. Thanks for the heads up though.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
I've read over the study that was conducted on it, and it seems to hold water. not saying it's a total replacement for protein, but definitely can be utilized to help facilitate gains. Definitely notice a difference in recovery since I've started using it

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
I use it and have been for the last 2 months, i believe it works very good. Haven't had any type of whey protein and i have gotten stronger and leaner, I'm not just a dude with a low post count too i'm reputable. My only complaint is i get sick of the taste after a while but at the same time it's worth it. I usually take it first thing in the morning to reap the nutrient re-partitioning effects and once in the afternoon. I'd say it works very well since i have switched over. I still am a HUGE advocate of mass gainer though :)

LukeW

LukeW

Awards
truenutrition.com Buy some instantized EAA's and add crystal light... Same thing. 1/2 the price...

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
It's a load of marketing BS. The extrapolations are poor at best. Opt for bulk leucine or some 2:1:1 BCAAs.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
humapro is a solid product....but i wouldn't recommend throwing out your protein powder all together though, i'd just use humapro in addition to your protein powder

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
It's a load of marketing BS. The extrapolations are poor at best. Opt for bulk leucine or some 2:1:1 BCAAs.
I don't work for them but have you tried it? I was skeptical too..