Intimidate/Erase/Endosurge/No libido

txenigma

Awards
I was planning on doing a 8 week cycle of Intimidate, Erase, and Endosurge. I'm currently finishing my 3rd week and I have no libido (I'm talking no sex drive at all). I'm taking one serving of Intimidate at night before bed, 4 Erase in the morning, and 3 servings of the Endosurge throughout the day. I started off with 2 Erase for the first week, 3 Erase for the second week, and bumped it up to 4 in the 3rd week because I was not experiencing any joint issues, a bump in libido, or the hardening effect that everyone raves about. I'm thinking of replacing Erase with Triazole and/or dropping the Endosurge and trying B6 for possible prolactin issues. Any suggestions or insights would be greatly appreciated.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you want libido, take sustain alpha TD.....also, i would stay at 3 caps of erase. estrogen is important as well and you dont want to absolutely crush it.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would drop Erase back down to 3...you could be lowering your E too much.

That stack would send my libido back to 9th grade days...uncontrollable

txenigma

Awards
Thanks for the suggestion. I'll go ahead and lower it to 3 and give it a try. FYI, when I was on 3 my libido was down too. Is there any other indications that I can look for to determine if my E is too low? And could the mucuna pruriens or the nettle root extract in the Endosurge have a negative impact on my hormone levels?

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
I would try droping the Endosurge does to 1 cap 3x a day instead of 2 times 3x daily "Sounds Silly" and keep erase a 3 caps.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
I would drop Erase back down to 3...you could be lowering your E too much.

That stack would send my libido back to 9th grade days...uncontrollable
^this, and if you didn't have libido while at 3, might want to knock it down to 2 and go from there. could get bloodwork done to check your hormone levels and see where you stand. symptoms to look for would include joint pain, and potentially constipation and nausea

txenigma

Awards
^this, and if you didn't have libido while at 3, might want to knock it down to 2 and go from there. could get bloodwork done to check your hormone levels and see where you stand. symptoms to look for would include joint pain, and potentially constipation and nausea
I havent experienced any joint issues, constipation, or nausea. In fact, except for the total lack of sex drive, I haven't experienced or felt anything. That's why I continued increasing the dosage of Erase. However, I noticed today a burning sensation around both of my nipples. I'm going to make an appointment with my physician and get bloodwork done.