Best way to dose SlinShot on a cut

dcne02

Awards
  • Established
My only carb meals during my cut are for breakfast and pre-workout. I'm thinking about taking 1 serving (2 caps) with my oatmeal 1-2 hours pre-workout. Does anybody have any experience with Slinshot on a cut with no post workout carbs?

Thanks

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
My only carb meals during my cut are for breakfast and pre-workout. I'm thinking about taking 1 serving (2 caps) with my oatmeal 1-2 hours pre-workout. Does anybody have any experience with Slinshot on a cut with no post workout carbs?

Thanks
Not sure I understand your question. Basically you can dose SLINshot multiple times a day. Sometimes I even do 4 caps 20 minutes before a meal. 2 caps of SLINshot is good for about 75g of carbs. Do not use SLINshot if you are not going to be eating any carbs in the next 30 minutes or so. The product can be used with any carb meals pre/post morning night, doesn't matter. SLINshot will keep blood sugar levels stable and improve carb metabolism.
Any more questions feel free to ask.

dcne02

Awards
  • Established
Not sure I understand your question. Basically you can dose SLINshot multiple times a day. Sometimes I even do 4 caps 20 minutes before a meal. 2 caps of SLINshot is good for about 75g of carbs. Do not use SLINshot if you are not going to be eating any carbs in the next 30 minutes or so. The product can be used with any carb meals pre/post morning night, doesn't matter. SLINshot will keep blood sugar levels stable and improve carb metabolism.
Any more questions feel free to ask.
Thanks

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Not a problem. We have a specific Purus thread where you can always feel free to ask questions or you can contact me directly. I am on the boards often, but sometimes I may miss a general thread like this in the sup section.
Enjoy the SLINshot!
Have you used other Purus products before?