3 x 3 of DCP rather than package suggested dosing

DCbuilder

Awards
  • Established
In the past I found much more benefit (personally) running 3 x 3 rather than 2 x 3 + 1 pre bed.

Is there any reason why I shouldn't choose to run 3 x 3 or maybe even 3 x 3 + 1 pre bed?

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
Is it giving better results for you?

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
In the past I found much more benefit (personally) running 3 x 3 rather than 2 x 3 + 1 pre bed.

Is there any reason why I shouldn't choose to run 3 x 3 or maybe even 3 x 3 + 1 pre bed?
It's more on preference but if it worked best for you to do the 3 x 3 than why change it. I personally go 2 x 2 x 2 prebed. Many have had issues with TTA in cramping with going over 6 pills a day. But I would stick to 3 x 3 per day

DCbuilder

Awards
  • Established
For me it has, and I know from back in the day when dsade was a regular poster and other RPN guys posted a lot, at the time they were recommending online to do 3 x 3. I've since seen them change to 2 x 3 + 1 pre bed. They say it works better but I didn't find it to be as helpful for me as the 3 x 3.

I'm trying to get a sense if the 3 pills at a time is now being viewed as too much at once? Otherwise, I'm going to stick w/ 3 x 3 and maybe +1 pre bed.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

If what you're doing works best for you, then stick to it. After all, dosing/timing recommendations are given so that one has a guideline to start from - you can always adapt to the individual to find their specific "sweet spot".

~Rosie~

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
If what you're doing works best for you, then stick to it. After all, dosing/timing recommendations are given so that one has a guideline to start from - you can always adapt to the individual to find their specific "sweet spot".

~Rosie~
Rosie knows :)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have no idea if you're getting better results from 3*3 why you would try anything else. DCP has built in stuff to lessen the cramps, I know I've never got them on DCP but YMMV.

DCbuilder

Awards
  • Established
I didn't know if new research showed 3 x 3 was bad for the body, or something like that. I just knew it previously was strongly recommended and now I don't really see it recommended at all, so I didn't know why. I'll stick w/ it.

Thanks all

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I run 3 by 3, but I also add in 1 before bed. It's the sweet spot for me.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Evomuse 3
ericool007 Supplements 21
DBee Evomuse 16
bell1986 Evomuse 0
Supplements 1