not another pre workout thread!!!!

W

wannabebig25

Awards
sorry guys, another one of those threads.

im in the process of ordering 2 bottles of Erase (yay) and need another $10 to get free shipping! they have samples of a ton of preworkouts and im looking to try something new. i want a product that focuses on pumps, strength and a clean focus from tyrosine or ALCAR, not so much stimmed out of your mind energy. just a nice clean focus. no jack3d, craze, 1MR, etc. tried them all already.

im leaning towards either shock therapy, white flood (tried it 3 years ago), and monster pump nos.

i also tried superpump max last year but it was during my 300mg caffeine and 1,3 dmma phase and i remember not liking it. might try it again though if you guys really recommend it.

thanks in advance guys.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
maximize intense is definitely a solid option. good stim profile (once the new formula hits stores it will be even better since stores are clearing out their 1,3 version stocks), good doses of cop, creatine, agmatine, and norvaline. stacked with hemavol its a great combination.

other good ones that i've tried and would recommend are white flood, superpump max, and hemavol + ultima for a nice stim-free stack

W

wannabebig25

Awards
Why not just do plain ol alcar
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/serious-nutrition-solutions/alcar-500-100-capsules.html

$13.95

I don't use much pre workout any more .. I use agmatine, cit malate along with focusXT

Neurocore is pretty cheap but that's prolly just like 1mr or jacked which u don't want

How about white flood ??
i tried white flood 3 years ago and it was so long ago i dont remember how i liked it to be honest. right now im doing just tyrosine and ALCAR or L-carnitine with a coffee pre workout and its not enough. i want a pump product, just for fun really lol.

it may sound stupid, but the flavour and act of drinking one of those pre workout drinks just gets me ready and pumped for my workout.

W

wannabebig25

Awards
maximize intense is definitely a solid option. good stim profile (once the new formula hits stores it will be even better since stores are clearing out their 1,3 version stocks), good doses of cop, creatine, agmatine, and norvaline. stacked with hemavol its a great combination.

other good ones that i've tried and would recommend are white flood, superpump max, and hemavol + ultima for a nice stim-free stack
i was looking at the maximize intense a couple of days ago but the 1,3 through me off. once its gone i will probably give it a shot since it has agmatine in it.

what gave you a better pump, white floor or SP max?

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maximize intense if you dont mind the 1,3 still.

the 1,3 free version is coming out soon.
Free shipping is the BEST :)

not to mention if you buy the triple play stack of Intimidate you get free shipping.
tons have logged it with Erase and LOVED IT!!!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sorry guys, another one of those threads.

im in the process of ordering 2 bottles of Erase (yay) and need another $10 to get free shipping! they have samples of a ton of preworkouts and im looking to try something new. i want a product that focuses on pumps, strength and a clean focus from tyrosine or ALCAR, not so much stimmed out of your mind energy. just a nice clean focus. no jack3d, craze, 1MR, etc. tried them all already.

im leaning towards either shock therapy, white flood (tried it 3 years ago), and monster pump nos.

i also tried superpump max last year but it was during my 300mg caffeine and 1,3 dmma phase and i remember not liking it. might try it again though if you guys really recommend it.

thanks in advance guys.
white flood

i like SP, its decent.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
White FLOOD has come a long way from 3 years ago,
we reformulated the taste, have a few new flavors to choose from, and also upgraded the ingredients to include nitrates.
You won't be disappointed in it imo

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
my only strike against whiteflood is I could fall asleep on it...

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my only strike against whiteflood is I could fall asleep on it...
do you feel this way with any other pre workout? i got this way when ive stayed on stims too long. i take a 4 week break, take some Revamp by SPP and im good to go

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking at ingredient profiles, monster pump looks the best to me

But right now i just take aminos, beta alanine, cop, mag crea chel, agmatine, caffiene, and anabete. Great combo to me

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just curious, what ever happened to Launch? i loved that stuff

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maximize intense if you dont mind the 1,3 still.

the 1,3 free version is coming out soon.
Free shipping is the BEST :)

not to mention if you buy the triple play stack of Intimidate you get free shipping.
tons have logged it with Erase and LOVED IT!!!!

Would u recommend intense over hemavol for pre workout purposes ?

I tried the hemavol sample and enjoyed it ... Then I figure I will enjoy intense too

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
do you feel this way with any other pre workout? i got this way when ive stayed on stims too long. i take a 4 week break, take some Revamp by SPP and im good to go
no.. I do the same and recently just did a 4 week break, using Adrenal Reset (CTD Labs), and no stims at all... so Im used to cycling stims... whiteflood just didnt 'hit me' like other pre's do. Its a balancing act for me... not enough or too much. Assault is the perfect balance for me.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no.. I do the same and recently just did a 4 week break, using Adrenal Reset (CTD Labs), and no stims at all... so Im used to cycling stims... whiteflood just didnt 'hit me' like other pre's do. Its a balancing act for me... not enough or too much. Assault is the perfect balance for me.
i literally throw up on assault. so much powder in the scoop makes me sick. each pre is different tho, and i know u know this.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
i literally throw up on assault. so much powder in the scoop makes me sick. each pre is different tho, and i know u know this.
damn!!! haha.. that sucks. Yeah man... Pre's really come down to what works for you and we all like things a little different than the next guy. Hell.. I was using NOExplode and thought that was the cat's meow for a while.. bwahahaha... Sample packs have been my friend for sure!! helps try out everything and determine what we like.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn!!! haha.. that sucks. Yeah man... Pre's really come down to what works for you and we all like things a little different than the next guy. Hell.. I was using NOExplode and thought that was the cat's meow for a while.. bwahahaha... Sample packs have been my friend for sure!! helps try out everything and determine what we like.

i know alot of people like stronger stims so when they take white flood or lit up, they come on here and say it sucks (not saying this is you, just people in general). I like to take White Flood because I dont need a cracked out stim and i can add whatever type of creatine i want to it.

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards

What other companies put cop, agmatine, and norvaline in their pre workout? Thats why iForce is a company I trust!

To the OP, until the new maxintense releases, pick up some agmatine from Synthetic Supplements, over at nutra I think its still 15.99, 500mg of agmatine will enhance a skin tearing pump more than shock therapy or white flood combined! I <3 agmatine

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would consider giving Flashover a try. It's still my favorite pre-workout and right now you can get it on NP for under 14 bucks. I don't ever feel the need to go more than one scoop (maybe I'm lucky) and it always gets the job done for me. If 1 scoop does it for you as well you're looking at 45 workouts for 13.50. IMO not a better supplement deal on the web right now.

P.S. I prefer Fiery Fruit Punch to Candy Apple.

H

hunter9871

Awards
I've tried several preworkout supps and always go back to jack3d. It always gives me crazy pumps. Super pump max and C4 gave me more energy than pump Haven't tried it but read alot of good reviews for white flood also.

G

GHO5T

Awards
Would u recommend intense over hemavol for pre workout purposes ?

I tried the hemavol sample and enjoyed it ... Then I figure I will enjoy intense too
Depends on what you are going for. For the ultimate stack def stack them. But for a stim free option that gives insane pumps go with Hemavol. If you are looking for a great stim blend with endurance then go with Maximize Intense.

W

wannabebig25

Awards
thanks for all the opinions but im 90% positive im going with shock therapy. way too many good reviews on the new formula to pass it up!

M

MedicMikey

Awards
I went with Maximize intense, bought a few since it was so cheap and recommended and I regret it. Sorry reps/fans, it doesnt mix for ****, tastes god awful, and its energy is average and definitely not worth choking it down IMO

I

ItalianoGuy

Awards
Maximize intense was mehh. I had the peach tea flavor and it was god awful after the first week. The energy wasnt as good as they claim. now VPX Friction is a totally different story. Amazing energy and focus that lasts me my whole workout which is anywhere from an hour n 10 to an hour n 30. One scoop is really all you need for the entire bottle. Any more and you might develop MS. the watermelon tastes amazing and the exotic fruit tastes like a fruit roll up lol. Great profile too