Need some opinions for test booster

marcom10

Awards
Looking to get some opinions on natty test boosters. Tried bioforge and didn't do anything for me (last year).

Am now looking into Athletic Edge Nutrition APE and BPI A-HD

Any opinions on the above two or suggestions? What can I stack with for best results (looking to put on lean muscle)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I would stay away from both of those. The former is AEN's first bad product and the latter is BPI's 100th bad product. Look into SNS DAA, PES Anabeta, or both.

marcom10

Awards
Thanks for the reply. Checking them out now. They peaked my interest because of both high reviews on bodybuilding and or ***

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
i used bpis whole line at on time ahd solid and a50. did not get much out of it.
I'm currently taking sns daa and pes anabeta elite and loving it

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
I've used the following three:

Formula X from Athletix - used for pre/post WO and PCT
FinaFlex Pure Test from Redefine Nutrition - used for PCT
Intimidate from iForce - right before bed, on it's own

Great results from all three IMO.

Anabeta is great to stack with them. Toss in Erase or Licogenix and you've got a solid stack.

Can't go wrong.

marcom10

Awards
@matty What are your gains like on your new stack?

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
@matty What are your gains like on your new stack?
logging it right now
anabeta elite erase pro daa and more. in supplement reviews section

only a week into the AE but definitly noticed increase hunger, pumps and vascularity. some strength/endurance gains but probably just from all the extra food

marcom10

Awards
good luck with it will check it out thanks for posting

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Erase Pro, AnaBeta Elite, Synthetis Supplements DAA

Three products, mutliple testosterone activating pathways. A stack that makes sense

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking to get some opinions on natty test boosters. Tried bioforge and didn't do anything for me (last year).

Am now looking into Athletic Edge Nutrition APE and BPI A-HD

Any opinions on the above two or suggestions? What can I stack with for best results (looking to put on lean muscle)

SNS DAA + Anabeta + Erase

D3Baseball

Awards
iForce Testabolan v2 stacked with iForce Intimidate is the first and only test boosting protocol that made me certain that something was happening other than my dick getting hard.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
A lot of good option above. I would also stay away from the two mentioned in the original post. Much better options than that. If your looking for something that is also excellent for overall health check out VidaTest.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
I like the recommendations of Anabeta Elite and PES Erase. There is a sale right now on the planet for Intimidate and Erase and saves you a butt ton of money. Try replacing that with DAA. You'll see greater results, IMHO, and save some money in the mean-time. All advice given above is very good however. Especially Cooper. He's a smart man.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
I like the recommendations of Anabeta Elite and PES Erase. There is a sale right now on the planet for Intimidate and Erase and saves you a butt ton of money. Try replacing that with DAA. You'll see greater results, IMHO, and save some money in the mean-time. All advice given above is very good however. Especially Cooper. He's a smart man.
This. Intimidate and Erase has gotten great feedback. Erase is probably one of the most trusted AI's on the market, and all the feedback we've gotten on Intimidate has been excellent. Anabeta is another solid product too, so any of those choices are great. Any questions about Intimidate feel free to shoot me a message

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
or take intimidate, erase, and anabeta. i mean,u have so many options here. find what fits your budget and what you like best

ONSWOL

ONSWOL

Awards
So would daa, erase and anbeta be a good PCT? Wat would u guys suggest for a good PCT?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would suggest that, except I would use Erase Pro over Erase for PCT as the added ingredients are great PCT additions

GORILLAWARIOR

GORILLAWARIOR

Awards
I'm also looking, I'm on a tight budget and haven't used anything for support but PES seems to have the right combo. It doesn't seem too harsh on the body compared to the product that originally had me sign up yesterday to get more info Regarding.