Craze sides??? Didn't notice while on

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I like Craze as far as a pre workout. Seem stronger and workout longer. Switched back over to Superpump Max for close to a week because I think Craze started making me crazy, or at least appear so.

I am a lawyer and have to deal with people. I would feel normal so to speak on Craze, a little excess energy after workouts, but my wife and others indicated I seemed very spastic in body movements and the way I spoke when speaking. I also started to get a bit whacked out mentally and very foggy. Seems like an IQ drop of about 30 points and reduced to a babbling idiot with occasional jerky movements that I did not even notice.

Haha, is this stuff a reverse nootropic? I thought they were supposed to make you smarter. Craze seems to make ME dumber, melt away the brain cells and screw with fine motor skills. A surgeon definitely wouldn't want this side.

I suppose if I didn't need to be sharp intellectually and was not concerned about sudden onset of tick like spastic movements, Craze would be awesome. The worst part is I didn't even notice it while on and thankfully wife pointed it out. A bit scarey here as this type of effect seems to be targeting a part of the brain I don't want to mess with.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Ha, I have been noticing this somewhat as well. When you just take it you feel great and focused but for me when it starts to wear off later in the day I start to "think" a little funny. Things become less clear and I become very agitated.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will say i notice this as well. I love craze and truly think its an amazing pre workout but i seem to sometimes (not all the time) get twitches as well.

Sometimes while im speaking with my wife ill say random things. Let me see if i can explain it.
In my head ill be thinking ive got to send an email, and with her ill be talking about work, but the minute i distract myself with something ill say something about email when it doesnt even apply.

Hope that makes sense.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
exact thing happens to me

pressureSpike

Banned
Awards
Are yall getting myoclonus? Body jerks while awake is a type of seizure. It's almost like hypnic jerks that's when u twitch right before u fast asleep.

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Can anyone speak to the dose used, how often per week and how many weeks running on the go when experiencing this?

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Can anyone speak to the dose used, how often per week and how many weeks running on the go when experiencing this?
It is purely when on the product. For example use the product at 2 pm for a workout at 230 and I will feel like this for a good amount of the afternoon/night.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is purely when on the product. For example use the product at 2 pm for a workout at 230 and I will feel like this for a good amount of the afternoon/night.
This. Only happens on the product, never while off.

pressureSpike

Banned
Awards
If your wide awake and you twitch and or have a body jerk it's consider a seizure
Google myoclonus

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not a seizure. More like a tick. Not like the jerk you notice before falling asleep.

This is embarrassing, but I had taken a scoop and was about to hit gym when wife called and said we had to meet with a CPA. I did not work out. My wife said I was acting strange and touching my nose when talking. I did not even notice, but did think I came off agitated and a little aggressive. Freaked me out, but I have seen many video tapes of me during trials, depositions and jury focus groups and I have always worked in eliminating any sign of nerves or movements reflecting nerves.

I stopped taking Craze i and feel much calmer now and a little more clear headed. Not back to 100 percent. I did not even take it that long.

I winder if dopamine related. I was going to ask if PEA could be cause of dopamine release. Amphetamines and uppers can cause tick like movements which I think may be dopamine related.

This sucks because I definitely do not have the strength and the stamina with Superpump that I had with Craze. I do get better pumps, but notice a decrease in strength and endurance. Really concerned that stuff may wreck something. There are substances and medications that can cause permanent or very long lasting effects similar to this.

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If your wide awake and you twitch and or have a body jerk it's consider a seizure
Google myoclonus
I hope not. I guess people don't realize seizures either, but it seemed to happen when communicating.

pressureSpike

Banned
Awards
Yea I don't want to freak u out anymore than what u probably are from what I read it's harmless if it isn't something that's frequent. I wouldn't stress it since u know whats causing it.

It contains very strong neuro ingredients. Look into focus xt if your into the whole zoning out feeling

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
This is embarrassing, but I had taken a scoop and was about to hit gym when wife called and said we had to meet with a CPA. I did not work out. My wife said I was acting strange and touching my nose when talking. I did not even notice, but did think I came off agitated and a little aggressive. Freaked me out, but I have seen many video tapes of me during trials, depositions and jury focus groups and I have always worked in eliminating any sign of nerves or movements reflecting nerves.
Ok, this is interesting. My guess is that this is partly to do with you being all amped up to hit the gym and then having to relax. You out that much energy in, it has to go somewhere, in this case, movement. I guess she picked up on it so much because you proactively work to remove such movement.

I stopped taking Craze i and feel much calmer now and a little more clear headed. Not back to 100 percent. I did not even take it that long.

I winder if dopamine related. I was going to ask if PEA could be cause of dopamine release. Amphetamines and uppers can cause tick like movements which I think may be dopamine related.
Ok, chill for a second. It's possible that over thinking and panicking which might be playing into how you feel. Chances are you're fine, take time off, try to stop worrying and see how you feel. I know this happens to me, for example when I read drug side effects. I logically know the odds are very unlikely that I'll be effected, but once I start reading sudden I can start to feel them.

This sucks because I definitely do not have the strength and the stamina with Superpump that I had with Craze. I do get better pumps, but notice a decrease in strength and endurance. Really concerned that stuff may wreck something. There are substances and medications that can cause permanent or very long lasting effects similar to this.
Get relaxed and try craze again at a half scoop. I personally use one scoop for workout but would use maybe a quarter scoop if I was going out to be social but on the ball, any more and I would end up kinda like what you said. Taking a full scoop of craze then actively trying to be relaxed or act calm doesn't work, the body doesn't like to stay still with that much energy :)

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
...why the hell do you guys use this stuff?! go to erowid or any drug site, sounds like meth/adderall

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did 3 scoops before and the feeling was intense lol I take a scoop before sex too :)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
...why the hell do you guys use this stuff?! go to erowid or any drug site, sounds like meth/adderall
Because its our own personal preference. Whats it to you if were taking this stuff?

You act like were doing cocaine or IVing this stuff.

And its not meth or adderall, its not MDMA, and its not cocaine.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Because its our own personal preference. Whats it to you if were taking this stuff?

You act like were doing cocaine or IVing this stuff.

And its not meth or adderall, its not MDMA, and its not cocaine.
hey hey dont be getting mad at me because you didn't get your fix today junky!

Haha, no not judging you at all just saying what's the point of taking something that makes you feel like **** when you stop

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established

Haha, no not judging you at all just saying what's the point of taking something that makes you feel like **** when you stop
It is not really a ****ty feeling, just different... lol

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Not everyone feels like that though. I feel fine when im not on it. Function like a normal person, think normal and act nornal. Not tired nor aggrivated when im not on it either.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Also, you don't feel weird when you are OFF it. You feel a little strange a few hours in the day when it starts to wear off more.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Also, you don't feel weird when you are OFF it. You feel a little strange a few hours in the day when it starts to wear off more.
Oh cool, im thinking about trying it out to see what everyone is talking about

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh cool, im thinking about trying it out to see what everyone is talking about
Why would anyone wanna take this preworkout?!?!11?!111??!??!.. Lol

Joking!! Let us know how you like it.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok, this is interesting. My guess is that this is partly to do with you being all amped up to hit the gym and then having to relax. You out that much energy in, it has to go somewhere, in this case, movement. I guess she picked up on it so much because you proactively work to remove such movement.

Ok, chill for a second. It's possible that over thinking and panicking which might be playing into how you feel. Chances are you're fine, take time off, try to stop worrying and see how you feel. I know this happens to me, for example when I read drug side effects. I logically know the odds are very unlikely that I'll be effected, but once I start reading sudden I can start to feel them.

Get relaxed and try craze again at a half scoop. I personally use one scoop for workout but would use maybe a quarter scoop if I was going out to be social but on the ball, any more and I would end up kinda like what you said. Taking a full scoop of craze then actively trying to be relaxed or act calm doesn't work, the body doesn't like to stay still with that much energy :)
Haha, I am cool. Not worried about as I know I will return to my normal state. I am more curious about what causes this than anything.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Im glad i havent experienced any of this. On my 4th tub now.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Ive gone through several containers and have 4 unopened. Feels like a recreational drug when i dont use it too often. And i can feel the second its done peaking, i no longer have the desire to lift weights... And i get super nice and empathetic. Weirdest comedown ever.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im glad i havent experienced any of this. On my 4th tub now.
Same here. I take it in the morning, have a good workout, and go about my day as normal.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
I'm to scared to try Craze haha.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Haha, we will all be walking around tweaking, twitching and babbling bs the rest if our lives after some Craze, but still swearing by it. Love me some Craze, gimme more, twitch twitch.
Would u rather be crazy and huge, or tiny... :)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha, we will all be walking around tweaking, twitching and babbling bs the rest if our lives after some Craze, but still swearing by it. Love me some Craze, gimme more, twitch twitch.
Hahaha so true.

JezPudzian

JezPudzian

Awards
Same here. I take it in the morning, have a good workout, and go about my day as normal.
Same here too man. Have even taken it for use during studying and even took some before a couple of exams. Definitely feel like it benefited me. Can't say i've ever had involuntary twitches or anything like that. OTOH i can relate to 3clipseGT with regards to saying random things... but it doesn't surprise nor worry me.

The damn euphoric feeling is hard to explain tho...

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Same here too man. Have even taken it for use during studying and even took some before a couple of exams. Definitely feel like it benefited me. Can't say i've ever had involuntary twitches or anything like that. OTOH i can relate to 3clipseGT with regards to saying random things... but it doesn't surprise nor worry me.

The damn euphoric feeling is hard to explain tho...
Yeah, I tend to feel that for the first few hours, then it starts to go south. Sort of makes me feel happy then a little sad lol

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you find the proper dosing for YOU, you'll be fine. I stayed at a little less than 1.5 scoops and my workouts were golden.

TxHomeGrown

Awards
Never had this happen. Sounds like you're taking too much. All of the symptoms in this thread are basically overstimulation. Cut back.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never had this happen. Sounds like you're taking too much. All of the symptoms in this thread are basically overstimulation. Cut back.
This sounds right. I took 1-1.25 scoops ans bam no issues.

deeznu

Awards
I have a question. Does anyone else get GREEN stool from this stuff. I don't have all the other sides except I do get a little aggravated. But I do know that is for sure craze causing my neon green stool

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a question. Does anyone else get GREEN stool from this stuff. I don't have all the other sides except I do get a little aggravated. But I do know that is for sure craze causing my neon green stool
I haven't used Craze so I can't speak for it, but often dyes and coloring in products can change the color of a stool. I remember when I was younger I used to eat Fun Dip all the time and would marvel at my colored poo.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm to scared to try Craze haha.
Lol, I have been back and forth all the time on this. I REALLY want to try it, but at the same time I'm scared lol. The history of mental illness in my family certainly hesitates me from screwing with brain stuff often as well.

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
TMI

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Purple dyes cause bright green stools. Grape powerade makes me have neon green stools and it's the coloring.

JezPudzian

JezPudzian

Awards
Purple dyes cause bright green stools. Grape powerade makes me have neon green stools and it's the coloring.
Yep pretty much it. FD&C 1 blue is in craze bro, that's what's responsible for the green stools looool