Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. wanaBJacked

I know right!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    I remember when I was 16 and thought creatine was such a "hardcore" supplement..sigh.

2. Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    Would kre all be a good idea to switch to precontest? To avoid any type of intracellular water and keep the water in the muscle?
    I think most would recommend Magnesium Creatine Chelate, Creatine Nitrate, or Creatine Ororate if bloating or water retention is a real concern. I have not used any of these before, but I am going to get around to trying them as soon as I am finished with my kilo of Creapure as I have heard great things about all 3 of these kinds of creatine.

3. Quote Originally Posted by fame126 View Post
    Do you think its a good idea to take creatine and erase together? Isnt erase supposed to dry you out and creatine pretty much fills you with water right?
    Nothing wrong with stacking creatine and Erase. And as already mentioned, creatine causes INTRAcellular water retention and Erase decreases EXTRAcellular water retention, so there is NO conflict. Just to note that if you don't know what either does, then I recommend that you make yourself aware.

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

4. Quote Originally Posted by a308 View Post
    Hey just wondering if it's worth taking Creatine & when the best time to take it
    I woudl do half before workotu and half after and on non workotu days just take it all at oen time. when dosent really matter
    I take my ASGT pre-WO then postal or creatine mono Post-WO
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

5. Creatine monohydrate is the best. It's the most researched and studied because it is the best. All these "new and better" formulas are for people to get sucked into what it really is, a scam. dont fall for the marketing scams

Similar Forum Threads

1. Preworkout creatine blend or just Creatine?
    By insomniacl in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-30-2008, 04:22 PM
  2. Creatine Ethyl Ester or Creatine Monohydrate?
    By BoyFromAus in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-09-2008, 11:36 AM
  3. Creatine Ethyl Ester Vs. Creatine Monohydrate
    By Bishop2009 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 08-21-2007, 01:47 PM
  4. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 01-31-2005, 10:06 PM
  5. Creatine Powder vs. Chewable Creatine
    By Conceptions in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5