Raspberry ketones

Aesthetic

Awards
From my understanding they only study i can find is on rodents. Can anyone shed some light on the way it work with humans but as of now i cant find any evidence that it is a appetite suppressant, or has anyone tried it?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I've never gotten any appetite suppression, but 1g per day of SNS Rk-500 has helped me with fat loss in the past, and I'm on RK-125 year-round for the health benefits.

Aesthetic

Awards
what health benefits are we looking at? i found out dr. oz recommends it im going to search for it on youtube

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Dr. Oz!!!!!!! akljdaljsjdasn

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never saw anything from it solo for fat loss.

Mike

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have found with it, the more you take it, the more it decreases your appetite. thats just me though. i found on some website (not sure how valid), with prolonged used, it increases metabolism but im not sure how valid that is so take it with a grain of salt

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Wife saw that Dr. Oz mumbo and got some for the both of us. Complete waste for us both unless you like burping up raspberry all the time. I prefer grapefruit burps though...

Aesthetic

Awards
Thx alot guys i might try it out and see what happens.

captain19_

Awards
I personally found that taking the raspberry ketones by itself did not yield any fatloss. I had a few other supplements such as green coffee extract, ursobolic, fucoxanthin, and 7-oxo, and igf-2. I took them all together and lost 4 lbs and 1% body fat, while maintaining strength and a kind of body recomp effect visually. I am now going to add daa and erase pro to the stack. (I am eating at my maintenance level of 3000 cals/day) lifting 4 days/week and cardio 3 days/week.

Aesthetic

Awards
okay three weeks in started at 155lbs now im at 144lbs about nine pounds i dont know if it was due to lots of water loss of fat loss. My diets has been strict plus 30min cardio a day pretty pleased so far.

starting bf% was 19%

now i dont know but people tell me it looks like 15-16%

D3Baseball

Awards
okay three weeks in started at 155lbs now im at 144lbs about nine pounds i dont know if it was due to lots of water loss of fat loss. My diets has been strict plus 30min cardio a day pretty pleased so far.

starting bf% was 19%

Keep chugging along brother! It's worth it in the end :D

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

starting bf% was 19%

congrats man.. keep going with it! Just remember its going to get harder.. and you need to push harder!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
did it solo last year and noticed a nice recomp effect, with diet of course... and also a heady feeling.

Im doing it again AND DO not NOTICE THE FEELING. tHAT SAID, BEFORE last year WAS NOT ON ANYTHING and used it solo. Currently, iVE BEEN ON EPHEDRINE , alpha yohimbineAND CAFFEINE FOR FOUR MONTHS ( sorry for the caps)

I am stacking raspberry ketones , tyrosine, caffeine, half an ephedrine tab 12 mgs,African mango, and magic matcha (which is the best green tea money can buy)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
did it solo last year and noticed a nice recomp effect, with diet of course... and also a heady feeling.

Im doing it again AND DO not NOTICE THE FEELING. tHAT SAID, BEFORE last year WAS NOT ON ANYTHING and used it solo. Currently, iVE BEEN ON EPHEDRINE , alpha yohimbineAND CAFFEINE FOR FOUR MONTHS ( sorry for the caps)

I am stacking raspberry ketones , tyrosine, caffeine, half an ephedrine tab 12 mgs,African mango, and magic matcha (which is the best green tea money can buy)
Stimulants, particularly those that increase circulating norepinephrine, are likely synergistic with raspberry ketones.

Aesthetic

Awards
Thanks guys for the feedback, aiming for 10-12% bf couple more weeks to go.

doggy_dog

doggy_dog

Awards
Whether effective or not, I just like the smell and taste of raspberries.
Since they're capped, the taste is only detected when you burp. :D