Myofusion Probiotic or MGN Pure Isolate?
- 05-27-2012, 08:58 PM
- 05-27-2012, 09:57 PM
- 05-27-2012, 10:04 PM
Originally Posted by Ev52
05-27-2012, 10:29 PM
Havent tried either. Can get the MGN for a decent price.
05-27-2012, 10:45 PM
Should have just asked for opinions on MGN Pure Isolate. Anyone?
05-27-2012, 10:50 PM
Its protein man. I heard it tastes good and mixes ok. Thats all you need right there. (besides profile, which is pretty good) If its a good price then go for it.Originally Posted by bklaves
05-27-2012, 10:52 PM
How about some Giant Sports protein or iforce Protean??
Serious Nutrition Solution ~~
mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
05-27-2012, 10:59 PM
Lol if you're giving it away then yeah, i'd love some protean!Originally Posted by mw1
Similar Forum Threads
- By D2footballjrc in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-28-2012, 01:05 PM
- By D2footballjrc in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-09-2012, 01:03 PM
- By DGA3 in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 12-05-2011, 10:08 PM
- By jirahpaco in forum NutraplanetReplies: 4Last Post: 11-26-2011, 01:20 PM
- By Pirate in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-28-2004, 05:02 PM