Myofusion Probiotic or MGN Pure Isolate?
- 05-27-2012, 10:58 PM
- 05-27-2012, 11:57 PM
- 05-28-2012, 12:04 AM
Originally Posted by Ev52
05-28-2012, 12:29 AM
Havent tried either. Can get the MGN for a decent price.
05-28-2012, 12:45 AM
Should have just asked for opinions on MGN Pure Isolate. Anyone?
05-28-2012, 12:50 AM
Its protein man. I heard it tastes good and mixes ok. Thats all you need right there. (besides profile, which is pretty good) If its a good price then go for it.Originally Posted by bklaves
05-28-2012, 12:52 AM
How about some Giant Sports protein or iforce Protean??
Serious Nutrition Solution ~~
mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
5% off SNS products at TGB with code "koi1214"
05-28-2012, 12:59 AM
Lol if you're giving it away then yeah, i'd love some protean!Originally Posted by mw1
Similar Forum Threads
- By D2footballjrc in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-28-2012, 03:05 PM
- By D2footballjrc in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-09-2012, 03:03 PM
- By DGA3 in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 12-06-2011, 12:08 AM
- By jirahpaco in forum NutraplanetReplies: 4Last Post: 11-26-2011, 03:20 PM
- By Pirate in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-28-2004, 07:02 PM