Genomyx Heat or PES Alpha t2

G.Superior

Awards
Looking for something to stack with DCP, wondering whichwould be the better supp. I tried the old t2 and enjoyed it. Don't know much about HEAT but it is popular to stack with DCP and made by the same company.

G.Superior

Awards
Thanx bro, anyone else who maybe has used both or that can speak for either or

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking for something to stack with DCP, wondering whichwould be the better supp. I tried the old t2 and enjoyed it. Don't know much about HEAT but it is popular to stack with DCP and made by the same company.
I have used DCP (original and reformulated), HEAT, and Alpha-T2 (original and reformulated). I have stacked both HEAT and Alpha-T2 with DCP (just finished using DCP not too long ago actually, and always use Alpha-T2 since started it). Personally I prefer Alpha-T2 over HEAT, but that's just me.

~Rosie~

G.Superior

Awards
I have used DCP (original and reformulated), HEAT, and Alpha-T2 (original and reformulated). I have stacked both HEAT and Alpha-T2 with DCP (just finished using DCP not too long ago actually, and always use Alpha-T2 since started it). Personally I prefer Alpha-T2 over HEAT, but that's just me.

~Rosie~
Were the results with alpha t2 that much better than HEAT? What were some differences that you noticed between the two

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't go wrong with both, both come from good companies with reputation for making good products. Granted you will have to wait to snag HEAT most likely when SPP comes out with it.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Were the results with alpha t2 that much better than HEAT? What were some differences that you noticed between the two
Yes, I preferred Alpha-T2 over HEAT - in fact, I use Alpha-T2 as a STAPLE.

Check out my logs and reviews on both products for my experience with each:
Genomyx H.E.A.T.s up the Female Terminator with DCP to Smolder for Competition (review post #171)
Will Alpha-T2 Fight Against or Work With the Female Terminator? (review post #345)

All that aside, my experience with each product was MY experience, so it is ultimately up to YOU to decide what you want to do - go with the product that is best going ti suit your goals and needs.

~Rosie~