suggestions to complete my stack

bubble boy

Awards
Looking for a little input for you guys.
age 48 and a long time lifter trying to lean out for the summer. 5' 10" 225lbs and about 15%bf(guessing)

currently running OEP/Erase
Intimidate
Craze/ maximize intense pre work out (I alternate)

Going to take advantage of the sale and get Alpha T2 cause I liked it the last time I ran it with OEP.

I'm thinking I need to add some type of test booster in the mix, especially at my age. Any input would be appreciated

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
age 48 and a long time lifter trying to lean out for the summer. 5' 10" 225lbs and about 15%bf(guessing)

Intimidate

Going to take advantage of the sale and get Alpha T2 cause I liked it the last time I ran it with OEP.

I'm thinking I need to add some type of test booster in the mix, especially at my age. Any input would be appreciated
Isn't Intimidate a test booster? That along with the AI properties of Erase should do well.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
I-Force Reverstiol V2 + the Alpha T2 if your not running Intimidate at that time then throw it into the mix.

So are your running Intimidate with the OEP/Erase or just the OEP/Erase.?

bubble boy

Awards
running Intimidate with OEP/Erase.

As Uncnate mentioned I guess Intimidate is considered a test booster. It's Daa, but didn't know if that is sufficient or if I should add to that stack/

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
I say if you have the cash then run some I-Force Reversitol V2 with Alpha T2

Intimidate is a test booster but it's not DAA it's NMDA a whole different story.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Intimidate

If your goal is to lean out and boost test. Then I say give drive a try. It's non stimulant so it will be fine to stack with OEp.

Sarkis18

Sarkis18

Awards
running Intimidate with OEP/Erase.

As Uncnate mentioned I guess Intimidate is considered a test booster. It's Daa, but didn't know if that is sufficient or if I should add to that stack/
Intimidate/Erase are sufficient for testbooster/AI. If you really want to add something to your stack I would pick up Anabeta and run that along with it.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Intimidate

Look into Neogenix Supremacy stacked with Erase was amazing for me.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Depends on your goals...

I would look into adding in Reduce XT if you're cutting/recomp.

Otherwise I'd add in some DAA for post Intimidate use.

Be careful w/ OEP and using Craze/MI as they both have stimulants in them.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Intimidate is a direct test booster, and one of the best imo. No need to add another.

Mike

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I highly recommend adding Reduce XT or Ergobolic to your stack.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
If you have not tried Intimidate with Testabolan v2 then you are missing out on a MONSTER RUN! Try adding in Testabolanv 2 for your second month and topping it off with Reversitol! I also recommend looking into the new Dexaprine. It will be the best fat burner on the market. Period!