Help me. I'm so hunnnnngggrryy.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im looking for a good appetite suppressant. Im at 8% bodyfat and im hungry all the time!The bf % im sure is to.blame but I have maintained this for going on 5 weeks.I am at the point I need supps to kill the hunger..or atleast dull it.I am looking for a supp that wont stimulate or mess with my metabolism. I need the calories,not the hunger. Its getting bad even with cheat meals. Im a messo with some endo qualitys like uncontrolable hunger and wide hips. Almost to the point last winter where I was bulking and decided to dirty bulk. Enjoyed it too much and gained 12 lbs of fat.Ive been looking into.either 1.3 or 5htp. I know 1.3 can be dangerous though. Ive been training for 5 years now and its about to be maintain mode/strenght in 2 more years. Please help and share your experiences with hunger. Thank you very much.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
dexaprine is the absolute best for appetite suppression but its got 1,3 dimeth

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know.I had the samples!I already bought some.I'm actually okay with 1.3 but dexaprine is also a fat burner and a boss one at that.I'm already where I want to be.I just need to kill some hunger :(

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Not the new one , check my log about it , its awesome!! The new dexa makes me non-hungry for 12 hours , not pimping bro I am on hungry subs like Na-R-Ala and Agmatine and dexa suppressed it and gave a lot of energy!!

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
EC is pretty good with appetite suppression. so are DMAA and pes alpha t2

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
EC is pretty good with appetite suppression. so are DMAA and pes alpha t2
EC is not a long term solution.I won't put my body through that.DMAA I may buy but I will opt to come off of it in 3 to 5 weeks of use.Just like my pre workouts.T2 is a fat burner I believe.I'm looking for something to help my cravings while also maintaining weight.Weird request but I'm desperate.Ive tryed even eating loads of brocli,drinking more water(up to 2 gals or more a day),and self control all of which makesme want pizza even more.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
EC is not a long term solution.I won't put my body through that.DMAA I may buy but I will opt to come off of it in 3 to 5 weeks of use.Just like my pre workouts.T2 is a fat burner I believe.I'm looking for something to help my cravings while also maintaining weight.Weird request but I'm desperate.Ive tryed even eating loads of brocli,drinking more water(up to 2 gals or more a day),and self control all of which makesme want pizza even more.
Every option you have gotten is stimulants. There really aren't effective nonstim appetite suppressants besides eating a ton of fiber. EC is just as safe as any of the other options you have been given. Obviously do not go over recommended doses.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
I am always hungry as well nothing has really touched that until this first bottle AAv2 by EBF non stim fat burner I'm hooked!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Curious as to what works as well cause I'm already hungry.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Every option you have gotten is stimulants. There really aren't effective nonstim appetite suppressants besides eating a ton of fiber. EC is just as safe as any of the other options you have been given. Obviously do not go over recommended doses.
I know clen and E/c killed my appitite.As for as stims being the only way to go?5-hpt looks promissing.Science is sound.I may have to go stim though I know what your saying.I may also try Hoodia but I'm not sold on that.I may try an appitite log.and try different products.Any reps wana push thier products?

Sarkis18

Sarkis18

Awards
For whats it worth, I noticed appetite suppression when I took EC/TTA/RK-500 and when I took EC by itself I never experienced any appetite suppression. Maybe something like RK-500 could help.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
For whats it worth, I noticed appetite suppression when I took EC/TTA/RK-500 and when I took EC by itself I never experienced any appetite suppression. Maybe something like RK-500 could help.
RK also is one I have been looking at.But I eat raspberrys for those as well as other nutrients.I will give it a try though.Yohimbine helped me in the past,mite give that a pick up too.Won't be staying on that year round though.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hmmm serious amounts of greens, broccoli and such
Fiber in your water,
crystal light to curb cravings...

thats your best NON stim bet

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
hmmm serious amounts of greens, broccoli and such
Fiber in your water,
crystal light to curb cravings...

thats your best NON stim bet
I don't drink crystal light.aspartame.....

I do the greens,brocli and fiber but man.Maybe I would be happier at 9%.IDK,this hunger is out of controll

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Casein protein always makes me feel full.
will deff agree with this. I used to drink a lot of casein to curb hunger when I was cutting forgot about that. Whey protein is a bad idea when cutting it is a soluble protein it doesn't fill you up at all.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well ya i wish it didnt have aspartame either, wy cant they use stevia?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nicotine gum
Large amounts of green veggies
Sugar free jello

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aspartame causing brain issues?
Aspartame has enough talk about it being bad for me to stay away or atleast try.It has been studyed alot and deemed safe for long term use but more and more of those studies are coming back to be by bias companys who use this..Sucralose worries me as well.Causes some of the same responces as regular sugar.I have it in my protein powder(trutein,myofusion,100%whey by ON) so I try and limit it as much as I can.I wish they used either stevia,the gum stuff ,blackstrap molasses(everyone should be using this alot,iron deficiencies are commen in any athlete including endurance,strenght and body building.If you try and avoid red meat like I do,this is a must to put in your morning tea or coffee,also has healing propertys.Low GI carbs too like sugar in honey.)Honey(one of the best additions for athletes ever.Healing propertys,improved athletic Performance,Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Viral, Anti-Fungal Substance,and antioxidant.Super food!)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Aspartame has enough talk about it being bad for me to stay away or atleast try.It has been studyed alot and deemed safe for long term use but more and more of those studies are coming back to be by bias companys who use this..Sucralose worries me as well.Causes some of the same responces as regular sugar.I have it in my protein powder(trutein,myofusion,100%whey by ON) so I try and limit it as much as I can.I wish they used either stevia,the gum stuff ,blackstrap molasses(everyone should be using this alot,iron deficiencies are commen in any athlete including endurance,strenght and body building.If you try and avoid red meat like I do,this is a must to put in your morning tea or coffee,also has healing propertys.Low GI carbs too like sugar in honey.)Honey(one of the best additions for athletes ever.Healing propertys,improved athletic Performance,Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Viral, Anti-Fungal Substance,and antioxidant.Super food!)
the studies that showed cancerogenous and other negative effects used amounts of aspartame which would require you to drink a whole truck full of diet soda! It is not probable that you would be getting this much exposure in. Yes, aspartame can be considered an excitotoxin but unless you are injecting it directly into your blood stream, there is absolutely no chance it is going to make into your bloodstream intact via oral consumption. Aspartame is rapidly broken down in the gut into its component amino acids, which is mostly phenylalanine and aspartic acid, and are then metabolized. So in vivo aspartame is not a excitotoxic. As for sucralose, this is pretty much the metabolic equivalent of sand. Meaning our body doesnt do anything with it, sucralose ends up excreted without ever being absorbed.

Now why is it you are avoiding red meat?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Only thing that suppresses my hunger is a lot of caffeine. Other than that a tremendous meal

High fat meals leave gherkin levels elevated in lean individuals. Maybe best for you with your hyperinsulinemia Is a lower fat higher carb.

You can try cacao nibs. They contain a partial cb1 agonist anandamide. That may help

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
AT2 and a big bowl of broccoli.
I was going to suggest this or carrots+humus. Another one you could do is try proein jelly, its virtually calorie free.

Protien jelly.

Get a sachet of sugar free jelly. Add directed amount of boiling water. Stir. Before you add the cold water portion, put it in a protien shaker and mix in the protien. Add it to the jelly.

Its pretty tasty. I like choc protein with raspberry jelly.

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
Curious about your feedback on that too.
AT2 + Methyl Synephrine + Caffeine tabs = zero hunger. And a noticeable increase in body temperature. Good stack!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
the studies that showed cancerogenous and other negative effects used amounts of aspartame which would require you to drink a whole truck full of diet soda! It is not probable that you would be getting this much exposure in. Yes, aspartame can be considered an excitotoxin but unless you are injecting it directly into your blood stream, there is absolutely no chance it is going to make into your bloodstream intact via oral consumption. Aspartame is rapidly broken down in the gut into its component amino acids, which is mostly phenylalanine and aspartic acid, and are then metabolized. So in vivo aspartame is not a excitotoxic. As for sucralose, this is pretty much the metabolic equivalent of sand. Meaning our body doesnt do anything with it, sucralose ends up excreted without ever being absorbed.

Now why is it you are avoiding red meat?
Personal experence,aspartame makes me hungry.IDK why.I know it's deemed safe but I still don't trust it.As for sucralose I would rather have a nutritionally dense sweetener like black strap and honey.Do me a favor,can you link me some studies done on sucralose?I haven't found much.One I read said it signals many of the same things as sugar.It's from 1996 though...sigh*

As for the meat.I'm pretty much on turkey and chicken rite now.Just had my galbladder removed 2 week ago due to rapid colesterol dips from my last cycle.Nolva is also known to cause gal stones .Fatty meats = greasy problem.Once I get the okay I'll be back on my steak and grass fed beef.When I'm leaning out I also avoid it just because I tend to season it and maranate it to oblivion..I opt for turkey and fish which for some odd reason I enjoy by its self.

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Personal experence,aspartame makes me hungry.IDK why.I know it's deemed safe but I still don't trust it.As for sucralose I would rather have a nutritionally dense sweetener like black strap and honey.Do me a favor,can you link me some studies done on sucralose?I haven't found much.One I read said it signals many of the same things as sugar.It's from 1996 though...sigh*

As for the meat.I'm pretty much on turkey and chicken rite now.Just had my galbladder removed 2 week ago due to rapid colesterol dips from my last cycle.Nolva is also known to cause gal stones .Fatty meats = greasy problem.Once I get the okay I'll be back on my steak and grass fed beef.When I'm leaning out I also avoid it just because I tend to season it and maranate it to oblivion..I opt for turkey and fish which for some odd reason I enjoy by its self.
No offense but I'm not even going to take the time to link them. There are so many sucralose safety studies out there it will make your head spin. Type "sucralose" into pubmed. And no, it does not increase insulin levels like sugar. Ace-K has the potential to do so in high-enough quantities.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Aspartame increases your appetite? Time to pick some up :006:

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
RE: All the aforementioned sugar substitutes posts: I opt for stevia only b/c it is the only sweetner that is alkaline and quasi-"natural" (im sure I'll get blaster for the latter comment). lol

I heavily sweeten everything I eat (LOL) so this is important to me especially given the fact my diet is/can be up to 60% acidic meat protein at times and at times I am unable to get my alkaline greens in to offset the acidity.

I am not 100% convinced in the alkaline "science" but until I figure it out, I'm trying to stick with it.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
RE: All the aforementioned sugar substitues posts, I opt for stevia only b/c it is the only sweetner that is alkaline and quasi-"natural" (im sure I'll get blaster for the latter comment). lol

I heavily sweeten everything I eat (LOL) so this is important to me especially given the fact my diet is/can be up to 60% acidic meat protein at times and at times I am unable to get my alkaline greens in to offset the acidity.

I am not 100% convinced in the alkaline "science" but until I figure it out, I'm trying to stick with it.
I'm the same lol.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
I feel like eating more lean fish would be a more viable option... Do you plan on just taking appetite suppressants for the rest of your life?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I feel like eating more lean fish would be a more viable option... Do you plan on just taking appetite suppressants for the rest of your life?
Trying some out untill the summers over.Then I will bounce back to 10 or 11% i'm sure of it.

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
chug on some water :biggthumpup:

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed.. if i didnt force myself, i would have been taking in zero cals during contest prep lol.

Mike

3utcher

3utcher

Awards
RK also is one I have been looking at.But I eat raspberrys for those as well as other nutrients.I will give it a try though.Yohimbine helped me in the past,mite give that a pick up too.Won't be staying on that year round though.
Good luck having enough RK with eating raspberries..

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Perfection...perfected.

[*]1 pill per day for 12 hours of continual energy!

[*]Instant appetite suppression!
[*]Massive mood enhancement!
[*]Specifically targets fat, not muscle!

When Dexaprine first hit the scene 2 years ago it was instantly recognized as the strongest and most effective fat burner on the market. Capable of providing hours of non-stop energy along with intense fat lose with only 1 little pill each day, Dexaprine has stood head and shoulders over the competition since day one. Despite having a national best seller, and the strongest fat burner in the world, iForce Nutrition has decided to be pro-active(as usual), and instead of sitting back and allowing Dexaprine to simply remain at the top, we've gone back to the drawing board and done the impossible. We have successfully perfected perfection. Dexaprine is back with a vengeance, and stronger than ever. Don't believe it? Read on...

12 hours of continual energy:

Dexaprine reigns supreme as the king of long lasting energy. It does this through a novel approach to stimulation, which includes a multitude of stimulants to ensure both immediate energy increases as well as all day long energy that just won't quit.

Immediate Stimulation Stimulants found within Dexaprine:

[*]Citrus Aurantium(30%): Synephrine, N-methyl-Tyramine(2-3 hour half life)
[*]Acacia Rigidula(98%): Phenylethylamine(and its derivatives/isomers) such as N,N-dimethylphenethylamine, and N,N-dimethyl-A-methylphenethylamine.(30-90 minute half life)
[*]Caffeine Anyhydrous(4 hour half life)

Long Lasting Stimulation Stimulants found within Dexaprine:

[*]Citrus Aurantium(30%): Methylsynephrine(9 hour half life)
[*]Green Tea Extract: Theophylline(8-9 hour half life)

This unique combination of stimulants guarantees to have you up and moving within only minutes of your dose, as well as non-stop energy during your entire day. Simply put, Dexaprine won't stop working until%

T

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
I know I am beating a dead horse here, but, the new Dexaprine is out of this world. I have so far been on it four days and I can say with full honesty that it delivers. For me, personally, I see it as a more complete fat burner than the older version. I experienced INSANE appetite suppression with the old version...but I felt it was more of an appetite suppressant/energy pill. In terms of fat loss I feel the new version retains those two priorities with direct focus on melting the fat. Yes I said it. Melting the fat. Because these past four days I have done NOTHING to my diet...and the fat is disappearing where it needs to go. Now I am not sure if this was mentioned...but if your goal is to feed yourself without losing much fat...I will say this...A couple months ago I was taking Dexaprine and hit a minor downfall with my personal life and got terribly depressed. I started eating a lot of junk WHILE taking the Dexaprine. Shockingly I did not put on any body-fat. Was it the Dexaprine that helped keep this from happening? Who knows. I fully believe it was. So take your Dexaprine, your fiber, enjoy food and I do not see why you can't stabilize at 9 percent op. Have a goodie everyone.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks sid

Not sure what happened to me over the years (old age :( ) but I just can't tolerate 1,3 anymore.

I used to LOVE dexa (and a few other 1,3 products for that matter but Dexa was tops).

1,3 makes me DEPRESSED.

I know its not adrenal burn out b/c Fat Free gets me amped up and HAPPY all day long (like Dexa used to).

It's as if I built up some bizarre tolerance to exclusivley 1,3. Weird deal.

T

TerriFreeman

Awards
Hello there, if you're looking for a good appetite suppressant then in my opinion you should go for Caralluma Fimbriata. I personally use this, and have found it to be effective in controlling my hunger. Hope I helped. :05: