Anabeta + IGF-2 bridge stack

warpyfunch

warpyfunch

Awards
  • Established
Thinking of trying an Anabeta + IGF-2 bridge stack soon, and I was interested on opinions about which order would be best or smartest or most fun. 4 weeks AB, 4 weeks AB+IGF2, 4 weeks IGF2? or go the other way around starting with IGF2 and finishing with AB?

The reason I want to bridge is because I've never done either of these and want to be able to identify the effects of each. I did PowerFull a few months ago and had some definite results with improved sleep, recovery and noticeably better skin, but nothing all that crazy. Looking forward to seeing if IGF-2 hits me any better, based on what I've read around the board.

Other stuff I take regularly nowadays: low dose creatine nitrate (.5g/day), green tea extract daily, and Hemavol+Maximize Intense on training days. Training, I go 3 or 4 times/week with an upper/lower split, w/ nonlinear periodization in the 4-6 and 8-12 rep ranges.

Any other fun facts about AB or IGF-2 either alone or together that I should know would be appreciated too. Thanks!

boogyman

Awards
I am interested in this also. I was thinking of doing a mass/strength building, not-so-clean bulking period over the fall/winter, and was planning out a stack. I don't see a lot of threads on here with people looking for stacks for pure size/strength. I was thinking AE, IGF-2 and DAA would be a good place to start. Maybe adding OG Erase for AI?

jjblacksheep

jjblacksheep

Awards
Same here...I've done Anabeta/Erase and loved it (muscle fullness around the clock and vascularity most noticeable effects plus 4 lean pounds in a month).....next I'm going Activate Xreme/IGF-2 to compare. But I wouldn't hesitate to go Anabeta/IGF-2 for size also.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have ran this stack before and loved it!!! def take 2 IGF 2 bottles back to back as GH takes longer to kick. you will really start noticing results the 2nd bottle

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thinking of trying an Anabeta + IGF-2 bridge stack soon, and I was interested on opinions about which order would be best or smartest or most fun. 4 weeks AB, 4 weeks AB+IGF2, 4 weeks IGF2? or go the other way around starting with IGF2 and finishing with AB?

The reason I want to bridge is because I've never done either of these and want to be able to identify the effects of each. I did PowerFull a few months ago and had some definite results with improved sleep, recovery and noticeably better skin, but nothing all that crazy. Looking forward to seeing if IGF-2 hits me any better, based on what I've read around the board.

Other stuff I take regularly nowadays: low dose creatine nitrate (.5g/day), green tea extract daily, and Hemavol+Maximize Intense on training days. Training, I go 3 or 4 times/week with an upper/lower split, w/ nonlinear periodization in the 4-6 and 8-12 rep ranges.

Any other fun facts about AB or IGF-2 either alone or together that I should know would be appreciated too. Thanks!
You don't need to do a long bridge - a week of one before starting the other is adequate enough to notice effects from either product. In the end though, you can run either or completely first and then the other, or you can stack them, using one for a week before adding the second in. I would say start off with IGF-2 for the first week by itself and start out at half-dosage, since it can cause some lethargy if starting out at full dosage; then add in AnaBeta from Week 2 (or go full dose IGF-2 for a week before adding in AnaBeta). You'll get the best results from STACKING these IMO.

~Rosie~

warpyfunch

warpyfunch

Awards
  • Established
thanks, all! now thinking i'll just do like rosie says and give igf-2 a week's head start then stack the two the rest of the way.

followup question for rosie... i've seen you post on igf-2 in a number of other threads with the recommendation that males take a 2-4 week break from igf-2 after each 8-10 week cycle, but i couldn't find any mention of why that's the case. just wondering why this is necessary specifically for males as opposed to females. i'd originally thought the break was necessary just to avoid developing a tolerance and diminished returns, but is there some other concern that necessitates the break for men? just trying to understand the underlying reasons.

and one last question when it comes to dosing the igf-2... i don't have it in hand yet so i don't know if the instructions have been updated at all, but i gather that the dosage is dependent on bodyweight. 6/day for up to 150lbs, and then 8/day for 150-250lbs? 150-250 seems like a huge range to me, and given that at 165 i'm way closer to 150 than 250 i'm wondering if 8/day would be overkill. if money is not a concern, is a higher dosage better with this kind of supp? or does it fall into the 'less is more' type? what about 7/day with a 2-3-2 scheme or something? over-thinking?

thanks again!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome natty stack IMO.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
thanks, all! now thinking i'll just do like rosie says and give igf-2 a week's head start then stack the two the rest of the way.

followup question for rosie... i've seen you post on igf-2 in a number of other threads with the recommendation that males take a 2-4 week break from igf-2 after each 8-10 week cycle, but i couldn't find any mention of why that's the case. just wondering why this is necessary specifically for males as opposed to females. i'd originally thought the break was necessary just to avoid developing a tolerance and diminished returns, but is there some other concern that necessitates the break for men? just trying to understand the underlying reasons.

and one last question when it comes to dosing the igf-2... i don't have it in hand yet so i don't know if the instructions have been updated at all, but i gather that the dosage is dependent on bodyweight. 6/day for up to 150lbs, and then 8/day for 150-250lbs? 150-250 seems like a huge range to me, and given that at 165 i'm way closer to 150 than 250 i'm wondering if 8/day would be overkill. if money is not a concern, is a higher dosage better with this kind of supp? or does it fall into the 'less is more' type? what about 7/day with a 2-3-2 scheme or something? over-thinking?

thanks again!
Best dosing IMO is what I did recommended by baller and Rosie 4 am empty and 4 pm on empty stomach. IGF 2 is legit enjoy

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

thanks again!
No worries :)

I make this recommendation for males because IGF-2 also boosts Testosterone, and it is generally recommended to have a 2-4 week break after using natural Testosterone boosters after 8-12 weeks. Any increases in Testosterone are negligible for women, and also it is always males who ask, so that is why I make that recommendation.

As far as dosing, if you're closer to 150 pounds, then yes, you can start off dosing 6 caps daily, and then go to 8 caps daily to see how it goes. I am nowhere close to 150 pounds and when I use IGF-2 I dose at 6 caps a day. More is not necessarily better, but the recommended dosages are the OPTIMAL dosages for the bodyweights recommended for. If you want to, you can dose at 7 caps a day - really up to you, and you can experiment a little to find your personal "sweet spot".

Hope that clears everything up for you.

~Rosie~