Licogenix, Erase, or Triazole?

uvawahoowa

Awards
Licogenix & Erase are on sale, which is better? Or spend the extra for triazole?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Erase is the best of the sale items. Triazole is the best of them all in my experiences.

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Erase, but the added benefits from Erase Pro really make a difference IMO.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Havent used licogenix, but in my experience Erase > Triazole.

uvawahoowa

Awards
Erase is the best of the sale items. Triazole is the best of them all in my experiences.
Looking at it from a price effectiveness perspective, is Triazole worth 50% more (22.99 vs 36.99 per bottle)? Planning on getting 3 bottles of erase, stacking with endosurge/anabeta/daa for a lean bulk for 8 weeks at a time. Good plan? Also, how much time do I take off in between runs and how do I train/eat during this time? Back at maintenance or keep a surplus? Deload? Sorry for all the questions, have never used these types of products before

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Looking at it from a price effectiveness perspective, is Triazole worth 50% more (22.99 vs 36.99 per bottle)? Planning on getting 3 bottles of erase, stacking with endosurge/anabeta/daa for a lean bulk for 8 weeks at a time. Good plan? Also, how much time do I take off in between runs and how do I train/eat during this time? Back at maintenance or keep a surplus? Deload? Sorry for all the questions, have never used these types of products before
If you are using Erase as a dedicated AI, then get the erase. Triazole is more valuable if you want an all-in-one testbooster/AI, but since you're stacking a ton of things, just go with Erase.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
licoooooo

uvawahoowa

Awards
If you are using Erase as a dedicated AI, then get the erase. Triazole is more valuable if you want an all-in-one testbooster/AI, but since you're stacking a ton of things, just go with Erase.
Thanks, appreciate the advice!