Can i take 3 erase capsules in one single dose?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
you can as a load phase but once you start to feel the effects lower the dose to maintenance mode

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Yes but if you find its too much estrogen reduction, lower the dosage or spread the dosing to am and pm dosing.

lazaross

lazaross

Awards
I ask because erase pro has 75mg per capsule and erase has 25mg.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I ask because erase pro has 75mg per capsule and erase has 25mg.
Thats the main idea behind erase pro , making it an easier and way more potent dose (thanks to the added goodies) , but taking erase is not a problem at 3 caps...like I said its fine...do 2 am and 1 pm though...better anyway...

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
Thats the main idea behind erase pro , making it an easier and way more potent dose (thanks to the added goodies) , but taking erase is not a problem at 3 caps...like I said its fine...do 2 am and 1 pm though...better anyway...
I still have a few bottles of the erase to use... My question is on the pro version you only dose once daily??

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I still have a few bottles of the erase to use... My question is on the pro version you only dose once daily??
Yup and both are for 8 week cycles at MOST, don't exceed them :p.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Very nice... Less pills is always better!
It depends , if you are in PCT Erase Pro comes out a bit TOO much and not as controllable on the dosage as Erase , hence Erase is a more popular show due to Erase having to be tapered down a bit on the beginning of PCT of some cycles.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
It depends , if you are in PCT Erase Pro comes out a bit TOO much and not as controllable on the dosage as Erase , hence Erase is a more popular show due to Erase having to be tapered down a bit on the beginning of PCT of some cycles.
Erase pro every other day dosing works if your using it for PCT ;)

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Erase pro every other day dosing works if your using it for PCT ;)
Definitely!
This is true too, I am a bit OCD with my timings and number of pills I take haha that's why I feel wrong if I don't take something one day or not :p but, this is totally correct!

lazaross

lazaross

Awards
So, better 2 erase + 2 alpha t2 in the morning 30 minutes before breakfast and 1 erase + 1 alpha t2 30 minutes before gum? What do you think?
I'll combine them with lipo6 black and creatine also. Super stack i think!

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TBH: I have no idea what the half life of ERASE is so I can't intelligently answer this question. I'm assuming based on the other replies that it must have a 24 hour half life and as such, I'd agree that 1x/day is fine.

lazaross

lazaross

Awards
What do you think of this stack? Is it good? I'll follow it for 8 weeks.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Supplement Logs 19
P Supplement Logs 1
C Supplements 10
Ari Gold Product Reviews 28
Torobestia PES 8