1. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Anacyclus Pyrethrum D.C. Extract

AnabolicMinds.com Forum - Anacyclus pyrethrum Boosts Testosterone

Original Article: Spanish chamomile, the herbal T-booster for bodybuilders

According to this article, a single capsule of AnaBeta has more than the human equivalent dose. Meaning 4 capsules per day gives you 4x the human equivalent dose.

The recent research on the ingredient is very exciting, and as this article states, will be published in a well respected journal
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

2. Registered User
    Answers

Natty got in there before the widespread research.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  3. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

No surprise that PES is at the forefront!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   

4. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Answers

We're not done
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

PES knows how to get me excited.....
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

6. Registered User
    Answers

Still taking Anabeta on my carb ups.
  7. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Still taking Anabeta on my carb ups.

yeah im not sure why, but anabeta, especially the original, THRIVES off of carbs

8. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    yeah im not sure why, but anabeta, especially the original, THRIVES off of carbs
    I've taken it on and off since the beta with only maybe 2 full weeks off. I've tried to stop, but I need professional help or something. I only took a break because NattyD suggested it.
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I've taken it on and off since the beta with only maybe 2 full weeks off. I've tried to stop, but I need professional help or something. I only took a break because NattyD suggested it.
    This mostly sums up my experience with it as well lol.

I come off and feel flat and less vascular within days. I haven't found anything to really fill the gap.
    PES Representative
  10. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    This mostly sums up my experience with it as well lol.

I come off and feel flat and less vascular within days. I haven't found anything to really fill the gap.
    thats why im taking 2 bottles of anabeta elite instead of one! love this stuff. im hooked. i wonder how all these new supplements will effect us when we are 60 lol

11. Registered User
    Answers

I like the Original version just as good as the elite version. For now I'm sticking with the original.
  12. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    AnabolicMinds.com Forum - Anacyclus pyrethrum Boosts Testosterone

Original Article: Spanish chamomile, the herbal T-booster for bodybuilders

According to this article, a single capsule of AnaBeta has more than the human equivalent dose. Meaning 4 capsules per day gives you 4x the human equivalent dose.

The recent research on the ingredient is very exciting, and as this article states, will be published in a well respected journal
    I traded some Compound 20 for ANabeta Elite. The odd thing is the effectis androgenic/anabolic like testosterone without the Sex drive increase. With theincrease of glycogen and the muscle definition doubled with strength gains andrecovery makes it a very unique product.

Question to the PES-Team. are there other reports of similiar effects?

I wouldn't do PES the injustice to compare to AAS although it hassimilar characteristics (glycogen retention, muscle hardness, mood, strengthand recovery) but if you are naturalit's worth a shot...

Wonder if the AM audience is interested in another Cross branding stacking?
  13. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    Answers
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  14. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Effective anabolics force muscles to crave carbs...
  15. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by USPowders View Post
    I traded some Compound 20 for ANabeta Elite. The odd thing is the effectis androgenic/anabolic like testosterone without the Sex drive increase. With theincrease of glycogen and the muscle definition doubled with strength gains andrecovery makes it a very unique product.

I wouldn't do PES the injustice to compare to AAS although it hassimilar characteristics (glycogen retention, muscle hardness, mood, strengthand recovery) but if you are naturalit's worth a shot...

Yes, a lot of the beta logs suspected it was a GDA type product because of the obvious feeling of glycogen storage as well as the appetite increase that comes with it.
    PES Representative
  16. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Answers

It would stack will with Prime...in fact a number of guys stack the Original AnaBeta with PRIME. R1baller loves that stack

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    You were on top of your game as always

Effective anabolics force muscles to crave carbs...
    Exactly...some people think its a GDA product, maybe working through GLUT4, but research suggests this is likely not the case. The glycogen retention people feel is from the anabolic state of the body.

Great for athletes to...bodybuilders love increasing glycogen stores, athletes love reducing glycogen depletion
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Good news. Not that I am surprised. Let's just say I noticed the test boosting effects of anabeta right when it first came out.
  18. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    You were on top of your game as always
    Thought it looked familiar

I think anabeta may have a use during a cycle.. Looking at the study it sounds like it works like HCG or GnRH, which if this is the case then it may be useful on a cycle, dont you think?
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Seeing this thread makes me even more excited that I decided to pick up some ABE. Day 4 and noticing increased vascularity, and general sense of well-being. I responded very well to the original and if all goes well I will be picking up another bottle of ABE to extend my run to 8 weeks.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    No surprise that PES is at the forefront!

You know it!
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  21. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

This is great news an vindication

Love me some AE
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  22. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

i think i was the first on here to take Prime with original anabeta then suggested it to nutra. i wanted to add in IGF 2, but i didnt want to have to take all those pills in one day. the stack is killer and i suggest it to anybody who is bulking and wanting muscle mass added. there are so many things you can add to the stack depending on your goals. you can add DAA with an AI, add a GH booster like IGF 2, add a fat burner for an extreme recomp stack, the list goes on.

23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I took the orignal AB with some other supps, IGF2, free test,and litup (DAA)
    loved it.
    can't wait to start my first run of ABE
  24. Registered User
    Answers

How about stacking it with natadrol? Your thoughts on the combo with natadrol being androgenic versus anabeta being anabolic. I experienced partial shutdown on natadrol. Any synergy between the two compounds?
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by venomous812 View Post
    How about stacking it with natadrol? Your thoughts on the combo with natadrol being androgenic versus anabeta being anabolic. I experienced partial shutdown on natadrol. Any synergy between the two compounds?
    Its definitely intriguing, however im not sure if the binding of the AR by Natadrol will offset any of the effects from Anabeta.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  26. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    I took the orignal AB with some other supps, IGF2, free test,and litup (DAA)
    loved it.
    can't wait to start my first run of ABE
    where have u been ace?! glad i could help you in your choice of products for that log

27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Answers

Yea I just finished my first bottle of elite and need to get my second asap! I have a few pills left over to hold me but I have a feeling i'm going to be like the majority of guys posting in here and having to force myself to cycle off...
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Started taking Anabeta again as of recently... Making it real hard to remain on the leangains routine as I get STARVING by the time I'm supposed to take my first meal.

And I was also on a bit of a cut with Katanadrol, so am afraid it may be driving my calories a little bit way too much up, but I do eat a full can of aspargus every one of my two main meals as well as oat meal on training days, so hopefully the good carbs are there.
    Androhard + Andromass Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182038-so-i-decided.html
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Answers

If anyone knows of any deals maybe shoot me a pm eh? The site I use says its on order.
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bla55
    Started taking Anabeta again as of recently... Making it real hard to remain on the leangains routine as I get STARVING by the time I'm supposed to take my first meal.

And I was also on a bit of a cut with Katanadrol, so am afraid it may be driving my calories a little bit way too much up, but I do eat a full can of aspargus every one of my two main meals as well as oat meal on training days, so hopefully the good carbs are there.
    That was one concern I've had with my first bottle - too little Carbs.. I eat under 60g of Carbs on off days. With this next bottle i'm going balls to the wall full on clean Carbs see how that treats me... I became a fugging vacuum cleaner eating like crazy and lost weight so i'm not too worried about a Carb increase this time around.
  31. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    If anyone knows of any deals maybe shoot me a pm eh? The site I use says its on order.
    PM sent
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja

PM sent
    God you're hot! No homo...
  33. Registered User
    Answers

i think i was the first on here to take Prime with original anabeta then suggested it to nutra. i wanted to add in IGF 2, but i didnt want to have to take all those pills in one day. the stack is killer and i suggest it to anybody who is bulking and wanting muscle mass added. there are so many things you can add to the stack depending on your goals. you can add DAA with an AI, add a GH booster like IGF 2, add a fat burner for an extreme recomp stack, the list goes on.

I need 3 more bottles of Prime before I'm able to run it at the dosage people say its effective at for 60 days. So sometime in the future I will run it. It is pretty expensive though so I only purchase a bottle when I have the extra money, might have all three bottles by Christmas if I'm lucky.
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    That was one concern I've had with my first bottle - too little Carbs.. I eat under 60g of Carbs on off days. With this next bottle i'm going balls to the wall full on clean Carbs see how that treats me... I became a fugging vacuum cleaner eating like crazy and lost weight so i'm not too worried about a Carb increase this time around.
    Yeah, but I'm planning on going veggies only... Perhaps adding beans... Not a big fan of adding pasta / rice to the mix... Maybe fruit, haven't decided on that one yet.

Lots of veggies, yes. Others, don't think so. Again, beans may be the only other source, aside from nuts.
    Androhard + Andromass Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182038-so-i-decided.html
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah, but I'm planning on going veggies only... Perhaps adding beans... Not a big fan of adding pasta / rice to the mix... Maybe fruit, haven't decided on that one yet.

Lots of veggies, yes. Others, don't think so. Again, beans may be the only other source, aside from nuts.
    Quinoa... i'm going to be going with sweet potatoes, quinoa and brown rice pre and post... Obviously veggies also
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja

PM sent
    any news about the new promotion that is supposed to be coming ?
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Answers

I feel like at least with me vegetable Carbs burn off too fast. I eat 2 hours pre and my workouts are sooooo much more productive with a slow burning Carb source in there.

I can't wait to up the Carbs on this next bottle
  38. Registered User
    Answers

Picking up a bottle next week to coincide with the second 30 day program stacked with Erase Pro. Can't wait!
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Answers

where have u been ace?! glad i could help you in your choice of products for that log
    Hey bro i've been around.. Still following a few logs here and there, havent had time to do one of my own (havent been taking any supps other than creatine / protein anyways, and who wants to read a log about that) This bottle of ABE + EP will be the first supps i've taken SINCE my original log of the above stack!

I actually won some of the agamatine in the giveaway, bought some citrulline malleate, and beta alanine, and i will be using that for my pre workout for a little while, and i have a tub of LITUP i plan on switching to once i get tired of the above combo/ run out...

I actually got a new job in a lab working 12 hour days so my training has still been going well but i havent been able to hit it as much as i want to.. ie hitting my whole body in (bb style training) m-thurs and then fri-sun off..

I've actually been doing mountain dog style training.. check it out on t-nation.com.. I LOVE IT!!

sorry for the sidetrack in the thread, but its beena while since i talked to r1balla.

As far as the anabeta elite, i loved the OG AB so much, that i bought the ABE during the two for one sale, and talked my brother into it as well..

He loved his first bottle of ABE so much he told his buddy to go get some from the local retailer.. g*c

edit: can't wait for another sale so i can grab another bottle of both ABE and EP so i can run two back to back..
    And as far as you had mentioned, i would LOVE to throw igf2 in there as well, but that is alot of pills daily, and will get $$.. Upcoming log? we'll see.
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by USPowders

PRIME+Anabeta+Supersap....?
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Wapitit Elk Extract???
    By chainsaw in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-19-2008, 01:08 PM
  2. What is this Ephedra Extract?
    By Hurleyboy05 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-25-2007, 03:10 PM
  3. Is this extract the same extract as Activate?
    By StanChampion in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-25-2005, 09:39 AM