Blood Work Results

JReinhal

Awards
  • Established
Below are pre/post Intimidate/Testabolan V2/Erase Pro blood test results. Intimidate/Testabolan were used for 5 weeks and Erase pro for almost 3. I understand going out 8 weeks would have been ideal but outside factors forced me to do the bloodwork early. Also, the pre and post tests were each done by separate companies; something I will not do in the future. Because of that, I was not able to compare everything. My main area of interest is the Free Testosterone. You can see the results were given in different units. The post results, though, were flagged as high. I really do not know much of anything about Free Testosterone and the pros/cons of having it high. You can also notice my estrogen levels were fairly low (Erase Pro?)

PRE
IGF-1, ECL 238 ng/mL
Testosterone, Total 428 ng/dL 250-1100
Testosterone, Free 71.8 pg/ML 46-224

Testosterone, Total 518 ng/dL 348-1197
Testosterone, Free 24.19 ng/dL 5-21 (Flagged as HIGH)
% Free Testosterone 4.67 1.5-4.2 (Flagged as HIGH)
Estradiol 15 pg/mL 3-70

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
When testosterone is "bound" it is not active. Higher "free" test is good. That is the test that can bind to the Androgen Receptor. You are taking test boosters. Don't you know what they do?

JReinhal

Awards
  • Established
Let me clarify. I was not 100% on the difference between Total Testosterone and Free Testosterone and I wanted a clarification due to the fact that the Free Testosterone post supplement results were high.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Let me clarify. I was not 100% on the difference between Total Testosterone and Free Testosterone and I wanted a clarification due to the fact that the Free Testosterone post supplement results were high.
Total test = "bound" + "free"
Free test = just the "free" aka "active" test. So looks like what you are doing is working.

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
When testosterone is "bound" it is not active. Higher "free" test is good. That is the test that can bind to the Androgen Receptor. You are taking test boosters. Don't you know what they do?
Lol I'm assuming OP was posting as testimonial that the products work so that people that were on the fence about these products would have "proof" that they are effective. (i say it in quotes because those are not pictures of the results just him typing) Good initiative OP!

JReinhal

Awards
  • Established
I made a thread earlier as I am having difficulties attaching anything to my posts or my profile in general. I wasn't sure if it was due to the possibility that this forum and Macs aren't compatible with image uploading? Not sure.
Overall I was very pleased with this stack. I had a couple negative side effects, one in which Im sure no one else on this forum would suffer; but all in all I put on a lot of size in a short period of time.

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
I made a thread earlier as I am having difficulties attaching anything to my posts or my profile in general. I wasn't sure if it was due to the possibility that this forum and Macs aren't compatible with image uploading? Not sure.
Overall I was very pleased with this stack. I had a couple negative side effects, one in which Im sure no one else on this forum would suffer; but all in all I put on a lot of size in a short period of time.
Lol I'm not doubting your credibility brother. I know they work!

JReinhal

Awards
  • Established
Lol I'm not doubting your credibility brother. I know they work!
Oh no no, I didn't think you were. I was just reiterating my computer issue in hopes Ill get some feedback =)

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Deff a good stack. Intimidate for total test increase. Erase pro for estrogen control. Testo v2 for freeing up bound test. Got all the bases covered here.

JReinhal

Awards
  • Established
To be honest, I was surprised the Free Test got flagged as High. That happened in such a short period of time. My cholesterol increased as well but I don't believe it was due to the stack.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
When you take a product that frees up bound test by manipulating sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG) (in this case it was divanil mainly) it exerts it's effects almost immediately. So it would make sense that your increase in free test would happen at a very fast rate. All it is doing is lowering the amount of protein that can bind to your test. If there is less SHBG available, your free test will increase because it has no proteins to bind to.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Different reference ranges in the two tests...cannot be compared directly

Pre - normal free in reference range

Post - HIGH free in reference range

What was the reference range for total testosterone in both?

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established

Was thinking the same thing but assumed the ranges were somewhat similar and in his first free test results he was low normal. Going from low normal on one range to above normal on the other seems like it would be significant. But I am too lazy atm to convert the units lol

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea i dont think converting from pico to nano would work either, it would look like his free test increased by some insane amount

JReinhal

Awards
  • Established

I edited original post to include Test reference ranges.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Yea i dont think converting from pico to nano would work either, it would look like his free test increased by some insane amount
Well both the gram amounts and the volumes were different. But since the second is out of range I don't know what method they used to measure the results or the accuracy of the extrapolation.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you get estradiol in the pre test?

JReinhal

Awards
  • Established
Did you get estradiol in the pre test?
Unfortunately I did not as the first test was ordered by my Endo to determine thyroid and testosterone levels. If you look back at my original thread a few weeks ago, you'll see though that I was showing all the symptoms of my estrogen getting crushed due to the Erase Pro. It definitely works as advertised.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
looks pretty damn impressive...

JReinhal

Awards
  • Established
looks pretty damn impressive...
Correct me if Im wrong but the Testabolan V2 facilitated the skyrocketing of my free testosterone.

I also did Anabeta Elite the final 2 weeks and although I do not believe these blood tests will show its effects, my hunger was at an all time high by day 3.
Not to sound like Im swinging from their nuts, but the 4 iForce and PES products I used worked as advertised; exceeding my expectations for such a short window (4-6 weeks).

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Correct me if Im wrong but the Testabolan V2 facilitated the skyrocketing of my free testosterone.

I also did Anabeta Elite the final 2 weeks and although I do not believe these blood tests will show its effects, my hunger was at an all time high by day 3.
Not to sound like Im swinging from their nuts, but the 4 iForce and PES products I used worked as advertised; exceeding my expectations for such a short window (4-6 weeks).

Lol, glad you enjoyed your run so much!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Glad you had such awesome results !

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Looks like the results were mostly Testabolan v2/Divani-derived (though intimidate may have attenuated the theoretical dip in total T production following divanil use). I've greatly enjoyed my runs with Testabolan v2 and other divanil products.

JReinhal

Awards
  • Established
Looks like the results were mostly Testabolan v2/Divani-derived (though intimidate may have attenuated the theoretical dip in total T production following divanil use). I've greatly enjoyed my runs with Testabolan v2 and other divanil products.
Mr Cooper, I am mostly ignorant when discussing testosterone. From what Ive been told, free testosterone is more important than overall testosterone. If thats true, would you say it is highly recommended to supplement a Free testosterone booster while taking an overall testosterone booster? Is it not effective to increase overall T but not free T?
Thank you

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Mr Cooper, I am mostly ignorant when discussing testosterone. From what Ive been told, free testosterone is more important than overall testosterone. If thats true, would you say it is highly recommended to supplement a Free testosterone booster while taking an overall testosterone booster? Is it not effective to increase overall T but not free T?
Thank you
Generally, if you increase overall T, free testosterone will follow suit unless SHBG is also increasing. But yes, I think it's a great idea to take Divanil with your testosterone booster of choice.

JReinhal

Awards
  • Established
Generally, if you increase overall T, free testosterone will follow suit unless SHBG is also increasing. But yes, I think it's a great idea to take Divanil with your testosterone booster of choice.
Thank you