Erase Pro + Activate Xtreme + ???

1. Erase Pro + Activate Xtreme + ???

I've been on a run of Erase Pro and Activate Xtreme for the last 3 weeks and seeing great results from the stack. Planning to run for a total of 8 weeks. I was given a bottle of Compound 20 to try and wondered if I could add it to this stack? I guess I would ask it two ways 1) Is there anything that would cause an interaction or side that wouldn't be favorable? and 2) Would there be a benefit to adding it?

Thanks for your help!

2. If your seeing good results from Erase Pro and Activate Xtreme why not just save C20 for a later run? I don't see why you can't use them together. C20 and Erase Pro there is a bunch of logs on them.

3. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    If your seeing good results from Erase Pro and Activate Xtreme why not just save C20 for a later run? I don't see why you can't use them together. C20 and Erase Pro there is a bunch of logs on them.
    Agreed. Law of diminishing returns. If you are seeing great results on two products, no point to add in a third. Save it for after your 8 weeks of Erase Pro/activate. But yeah OP you could add it in there if you really wanted to no issues.
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    Agreed. Law of diminishing returns. If you are seeing great results on two products, no point to add in a third. Save it for after your 8 weeks of Erase Pro/activate. But yeah OP you could add it in there if you really wanted to no issues.
    Agreed with this.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

5. I do not plan on running anything after this stack is done for at least 3 months so I thought if there wasn't any harm then I would just include it with my current stack and see what happens. Money is no concern so "saving" it for later doesn't really interst me from that standpoind. If I think it works I'll just buy it again in a few months.

That said, if the feedback is that I won't see any type of improvement over my current stack then I would say I'll just hold off.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Erase or Activate Xtreme
    By fatburner2007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 07-20-2012, 12:01 PM
  2. asteroid stack + pes erase + DS activate xtreme
    By Aizzo27 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-20-2011, 08:53 PM
  3. Formula X/Erase/Activate Xtreme stack help
    By ag10s in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16