Oxyeca log

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
Would first like to thank Marms for this chance to log Oxyeca. First a little info on me and my background.

HEIGHT: 6'0"
WEIGHT: 185
BODY FAT: 9%
LIFTING ROUTINE: Five day split with two rest days. I do cardio 5-6days a week for 30min.
GOALS: Would like to lean out 1-2% while increasing my LBM. I will be starting this log about 3 1/2 weeks into my 8 week Androhard v3 run. Hoping it will keep the surplus calories on cycle from accumilating fat.
PREVIOUS SUPPLEMENTS USED: oxyelite pro, alpha-t2, super-hd, grenade, EC, and clen.

Any questions feel free to ask.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for this.. I have been a longtime ECA stack user... so would like to know your comparative thoughts after a week or two... good luck!

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
Day 1: So began by taking my first dose @ 7:30am. WOW! Very impressed thus far, the energy wave comes on about 15min. in and is smooth. No jitters, and almost a euphoria and clarity comes to my mind. Also on a side note seems my O2 capacity is increased similar to bronkaid as in my airways feel unrestricted. Its still early onmy dose to give a review but these are my initial impressions. Can see this getting a ton of word of mouth it's right up there with the big bitters for sure. Will give more innput on cardio later along with if I decide to take a second dose.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 1: So began by taking my first dose @ 7:30am. WOW! Very impressed thus far, the energy wave comes on about 15min. in and is smooth. No jitters, and almost a euphoria and clarity comes to my mind. Also on a side note seems my O2 capacity is increased similar to bronkaid as in my airways feel unrestricted. Its still early onmy dose to give a review but these are my initial impressions. Can see this getting a ton of word of mouth it's right up there with the big bitters for sure. Will give more innput on cardio later along with if I decide to take a second dose.
NICE :)

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
So decided to take a second cap @ 1pm before cardio and not only was I sweating like crazy but I never felt out of breath and my.heart rate was way up. Awesome workout but I think one needs to be careful when increasing the caps.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was the enhanced cardio effect equal to that of dosing EC then hitting cardio 15 minutes later... or more profound?

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So decided to take a second cap @ 1pm before cardio and not only was I sweating like crazy but I never felt out of breath and my.heart rate was way up. Awesome workout but I think one needs to be careful when increasing the caps.
I strongly agree !

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
So as a rap up for day one I found zero urge for my cheat meal. In fact appetite was so crushed it was almost a chore to remember to eat. Awesome product thus far.

DAY 2: First dose again upon waking, energy out the ass. No joke I get all my cleaning and chores out of the way in the first hour and a half of my day. The added energy translates to more activity and also more calories burned through the day, if I was cutting I would do cardo twice a day and I'm not a fan of it at all. Off and on thermo effects through the day. I will up date weight weekly on wed. Again any questions please ask.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
Day: 3 So far so good still a good strong kick and energy is solid for a good 3-4 hours. No crash and appetite supression is at an all time high. Will report later on how the lifting goes.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day: 3 So far so good still a good strong kick and energy is solid for a good 3-4 hours. No crash and appetite supression is at an all time high. Will report later on how the lifting goes.
Sounds about right to me :)

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Sub, curious on this product, wish I was able to log! So many good fat burning options out there this looks like it would be fun to stack with Alpha T2

Good luck with your goals

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
Sub, curious on this product, wish I was able to log! So many good fat burning options out there this looks like it would be fun to stack with Alpha T2

I thought the same thing before taking this just based on profile. However after taking this I can say that tossing in the Alpha-T2 maybe a little much just from a stim stand point. Its hard to compare anything to clen, but as to how I feel personally I think this solo and maybe something like recompadrol/need2slin would be your best bet.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
I thought the same thing before taking this just based on profile. However after taking this I can say that tossing in the Alpha-T2 maybe a little much just from a stim stand point. Its hard to compare anything to clen, but as to how I feel personally I think this solo and maybe something like recompadrol/need2slin would be your best bet.
True, you could even replace the alpha t2 with some PES Shift since it's a non stim + recompadrol/need2slin. Could also do AAv2 with it.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its hard to compare anything to clen, but as to how I feel personally I think this solo and maybe something like recompadrol/need2slin would be your best bet.
How do you find the energy/appetite supression vs ECA stack?

In agreement with MrMarc PES Shift being non stim might be the perfect addition to this product

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
Day: 4 Still rockin it, only big noticeable change is that my mid section has leaned out noticeably, almost overnight. Wish I had pick to show, but it's insane how much everything tightened up. Almost like I'm ending a cut. Will let everyone know if this effect continues. In response to wasme's question appetite suppression is hands down better than anything I've ever taken including EC. Energy is also more pronounced. I got more of a thermo effect from EC though during my cardio for sure, and my endurance is about equal.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day: 4 Still rockin it, only big noticeable change is that my mid section has leaned out noticeably, almost overnight. Wish I had pick to show, but it's insane how much everything tightened up. Almost like I'm ending a cut. Will let everyone know if this effect continues. In response to wasme's question appetite suppression is hands down better than anything I've ever taken including EC. Energy is also more pronounced. I got more of a thermo effect from EC though during my cardio for sure, and my endurance is about equal.

You did say day 4 correct ;)

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In response to wasme's question appetite suppression is hands down better than anything I've ever taken including EC. Energy is also more pronounced. I got more of a thermo effect from EC though during my cardio for sure, and my endurance is about equal.
Thanks man... this stuff sounds excellent!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

It will be great to stack with Lecheek Hyper T2 :)

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should provide me that stack and I'll let you know how it goes! ;) + DCP = EPIC
You should fill out an app when I get them up :) As soon as the Hyper T2 is done we will get some log opps up :)
(sorry to the winners of the Hyper t2 contest for having to wait so long )

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
You should fill out an app when I get them up :) As soon as the Hyper T2 is done we will get some log opps up :)
(sorry to the winners of the Hyper t2 contest for having to wait so long )
K will do only thing is won't be till July right that's coming from the website... Anyways how long before I could expect my Cycle Armor lol

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
K will do only thing is won't be till July right that's coming from the website... Anyways how long before I could expect my Cycle Armor lol
Aww man July 1st :( lol Im sure ill get the log opps up before then though. Not sure about the Cycle armor due date did you check the website? lol

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Aww man July 1st :( lol Im sure ill get the log opps up before then though. Not sure about the Cycle armor due date did you check the website? lol
Noting on cycle armor on the website.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
just jumping in for an update, so far so good. Weight actually dropped a lb. but strength is still up, going to up surplus from +500 to +700 and see what the week brings. I can still say even at only a week and a half in mid section is tighter and appetite is still way down. So far a kick ass sup.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just jumping in for an update, so far so good. Weight actually dropped a lb. but strength is still up, going to up surplus from +500 to +700 and see what the week brings. I can still say even at only a week and a half in mid section is tighter and appetite is still way down. So far a kick ass sup.
Nice update :) Seems to be the norm for this product which is good I like how everyone is pretty consistent :)

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
Still doing ok ?
yep, sorry haven't posted lately, had to pull some manadtory OT, had some issues with a few officers and we were down some spots so extra hours all around. Anyways I can say that when you're running low on energy haveing these on hand is great. Also helped a ton since I wasn't able to make a few meals for bit longer than I normally like. Weight is holding steady and lifts are still increasing so the recomp is going good. Been taking 1 cap am and 1 5-6hr. later.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yep, sorry haven't posted lately, had to pull some manadtory OT, had some issues with a few officers and we were down some spots so extra hours all around. Anyways I can say that when you're running low on energy haveing these on hand is great. Also helped a ton since I wasn't able to make a few meals for bit longer than I normally like. Weight is holding steady and lifts are still increasing so the recomp is going good. Been taking 1 cap am and 1 5-6hr. later.
Its all good man was just checking to see how your doing :) Thanks for the update.
No worries I get the OT thing trust me.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you were to take this at say 630am and 1130am.. could you do a third dose around 4? or is exceeding two per day untested/unsafe?

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
If you were to take this at say 630am and 1130am.. could you do a third dose around 4? or is exceeding two per day untested/unsafe?
you could give it a shot, but I think sleep may be an issue. When I had that OT I took 3 caps total and was fine, but I was also up for 24hr. I'd say see how two caps treats you it's pretty strong and caffiene take the body awhile to process.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you could give it a shot, but I think sleep may be an issue. When I had that OT I took 3 caps total and was fine, but I was also up for 24hr. I'd say see how two caps treats you it's pretty strong and caffiene take the body awhile to process.

I would not recommend a dose of 3 a day at all.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone following this or the other Oxyeca log listen up !!! I posted in the company forum section & we will not be making this anymore. If you would like to get some and stock up before it is all gone get on it;)

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone following this or the other Oxyeca log listen up !!! I posted in the company forum section & we will not be making this anymore. If you would like to get some and stock up before it is all gone get on it;)
Any clues where the best prices are on it right now??

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
So far so good, dropped another lb. so upped calories +800 for the day and I'm still holding. Defenition all over is really coming through, it's a shame this is going to be discontinued since it's my favortie burner to date. Will post final review in shortly again any questions, I'm more than happy to help.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
Alright everyone, final review time!
Finished up my run with OxyECA and gotta say it's been great. Again a side note I was running AHv3 while taking this and will actually be finishing AH tomorrow. That said, I really wasn't leaning out much while on AH and more or less staying stable while increasing strength and weight. Once I added OxyECA in @ week 5 I noticed almost instantly a change in the mirror. This was confirmed by caliper measurements today. I dropped 1%bf while eating +800 calories. Which I think is amazing. Thermo effects were not very intense for me on this, but energy and appetite suppression were insane. I was really suprised by the fact that the effects didn't wear off towards the end. Also about 1 hr. after most doses I noticed a euphoria feeling that was pleasent was well. Appetite suppression lasted usually between 5-6 hrs. after dosing and was a big plus. With the prices on this stuff I have already stocked up and recommend others to as well since it will no longer be purchaseable in the near future. It's a shame to see a good product go, but I 'll be keeping an eye out on what Lecheek is coming out with next for sure. Again a big thanks to Marms for the opportunity to log a solid product.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright everyone, final review time!
Finished up my run with OxyECA and gotta say it's been great. Again a side note I was running AHv3 while taking this and will actually be finishing AH tomorrow. That said, I really wasn't leaning out much while on AH and more or less staying stable while increasing strength and weight. Once I added OxyECA in @ week 5 I noticed almost instantly a change in the mirror. This was confirmed by caliper measurements today. I dropped 1%bf while eating +800 calories. Which I think is amazing. Thermo effects were not very intense for me on this, but energy and appetite suppression were insane. I was really suprised by the fact that the effects didn't wear off towards the end. Also about 1 hr. after most doses I noticed a euphoria feeling that was pleasent was well. Appetite suppression lasted usually between 5-6 hrs. after dosing and was a big plus. With the prices on this stuff I have already stocked up and recommend others to as well since it will no longer be purchaseable in the near future. It's a shame to see a good product go, but I 'll be keeping an eye out on what Lecheek is coming out with next for sure. Again a big thanks to Marms for the opportunity to log a solid product.

Thanks for the log and Review tilldeath. Im glad you had a positive experience from it and yes it is a shame to see it go away :(