Primatene

pmdied

Awards
So after a visit to my doctor for a cold he suggested I get some Sudafed from the local Walgreens. Upon looking around I noticed some Primatene pills (actually a place card, as you have to get the meds from the pharmacy counter here in Jersey. I guess too many tweekers are making meth out of it) and noticed the primary ingredient was Ephedrine! Now, call me late to the party but I was completely unaware that you could still buy the stuff, let alone aware that it was in an asthma medication.
There are 60 pills in a box and each pill is 12mg.
If I were interested in using them for fat burning what would be the doseage and frequency?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
So after a visit to my doctor for a cold he suggested I get some Sudafed from the local Walgreens. Upon looking around I noticed some Primatene pills (actually a place card, as you have to get the meds from the pharmacy counter here in Jersey. I guess too many tweekers are making meth out of it) and noticed the primary ingredient was Ephedrine! Now, call me late to the party but I was completely unaware that you could still buy the stuff, let alone aware that it was in an asthma medication.
If I were interested in using them for fat burning what would be the doseage and frequency?
The link they gave you is solid , but you would be better off with Bronkaid , cheaper, easy to find , easy to buy in bulk.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
HA! That's how I felt a few years ago when I was sick and picked up some Advil Cold & Sinus. Took 2 pills and felt a very familiar feeling lol. Looked at the box and saw the Pseudephedrine. Nice.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I hate to tell ya but there are a dozen sites that sell ephedra or ECA stack.

pmdied

Awards
The link they gave you is solid , but you would be better off with Bronkaid , cheaper, easy to find , easy to buy in bulk.
Thanks- I will look I to it. The Primatene pills were $7.99 for 60 so if Bronkaid is cheaper I'll buy it.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I hate to tell ya but there are a dozen sites that sell ephedra or ECA stack.
Indeed a whole black-internet-market for them haha , but old home made is better , and easier to control stim-wise obviously.
Thanks- I will look I to it. The Primatene pills were $7.99 for 60 so if Bronkaid is cheaper I'll buy it.
Read the link given to you and you will understand my reasoning behind this , the compounds are different thus making it cheaper to dose one or the other , you'll see for yourself :).

pmdied

Awards
Indeed a whole black-internet-market for them haha , but old home made is better , and easier to control stim-wise obviously.

Read the link given to you and you will understand my reasoning behind this , the compounds are different thus making it cheaper to dose one or the other , you'll see for yourself :).
Got it. I overlooked that part. Thanks again.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Now I'm feinding ephedra! I use to pop ripped fuel and altoids . You can't help to get ripped on that stuff.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Now I'm feinding ephedra! I use to pop ripped fuel and altoids . You can't help to get ripped on that stuff.
yeah when ripped fuel had (herbal source) ephedrine and caffeine in it back in the day.....you just go get yourself some yohimbe fuel, and an aspirin to add into the ripped fuel serving, and you'll be feeling good in a minute :D I remember when they sold the white cross PURE ephedrine....but then people started using it to make meth i suppose....so they started cutting it with Guaifenesin in order to fuq it up for the meth people :D same effectiveness though, they just added in another similar medicine....