What's good to stack with Alpha T2 to keep muscle mass and strength?

Lee Van Cleef

Lee Van Cleef

Awards
I ran an 8 week cycle of Anabeta, Erase Pro and Formula X (DAA) that ended May 6th (so it might be too early to take Anabeta again). I have about 7 days left in my Anavar cycle and I'm looking to cut some of the BF I gained during my semi-clean bulk. My main concern is keeping my muscle and strength gains. In a perfect world I don't want to lose any weight, just fat. Is there any supplement you guys can recommend that I can stack with AT2 to help achieve that? Will taking AT2 alone cause any muscle and strength loss?

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If your not losing fat on anavar then you should probably examine other areas for this problem. Unless you got some ****ty var. Just IMO

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
But to answer your question look into erase pro/ at2 stack. And if u wanted add some daa for the extra strength.

Lee Van Cleef

Lee Van Cleef

Awards
If your not losing fat on anavar then you should probably examine other areas for this problem. Unless you got some ****ty var. Just IMO
Well, I've been bulking. In March I weighed about 150lbs (probably about 16-17% BF) and now I weigh roughly 176lbs and I'd say around 14-15%. From the posts I've read and from my own experience with this cycle it's probably better to take Var with a lower BF% and maybe just have a slightly above maintenance cal diet. But believe me, this is definitely not bunk Var. The UGL my guy gets it from is GTG.

From your suggestion is it ok to start Erase Pro again after having just finished an 8 week run 2 weeks ago?

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well first of all, congrats on the gains you've already made. Gaining weight while decreasing bf isn't always the easiest thing to do. And 2nd, I'm kind of confused on what you've been running. U were taking erase pro while you were on Var? I personally would run erase pro right after var although some would say u don't need pct after anavar because it is so mild. I would err on the side of caution personally, although my pct would be quite mild with something like daa/erase pro/anabeta or something along those lines. I've never taken a steroid so I still have a lot to learn about that. And I have seen some people say that a 4 week break is good but a 2-3 week break is ample. So maybe some others can chyme in here and give you a few more opinions. But I always take a 4 week break after 8 or so weeks of running something.

Lee Van Cleef

Lee Van Cleef

Awards
Thank you. I should post some before and after pics. My before is pretty pathetic.

I posted this in another thread...

"Well, over a year ago (November 2011) I was in a motorcycle accident (I weighed about 180ish (not natural) and was about to run my 2nd PH cycle. I had to get surgery and I have a couple of steel plates attached to my ribs now (they will be removed in a year or so). Recovery was pretty rough and I lost about 30lbs. I hadn't stepped foot in a gym since the accident. On March 13th, 2012 I weighed roughly 152lbs and probably about 16-17% BF. My goal was to get my strength and size back. This was Day 1 of the gym.

I came to the boards seeking help and it was recommended to do starting strength and to run an 8 week cycle Anabeta, Erase Pro, and DAA (Formula-X by the way). April 14th (1 month later), I weighed 162lbs. Strength was really picking up, recovery was great, and I felt good. However, on April 16th I found out one of my friends sells Anavar. I looked up the UGL that he gets it from and they were GTG. Now, I'm sure many of you will say "Dude WTF, finish the Anabeta cycle!!!" You can get to 180 naturally. I know, I know but after all my research and speaking to my friend it seemed like this was going to be very mild and I was sick and tired of being frail so I said what the hell (famous last words)."

I wrote more but it was for a different question I had. Anavar kind of just came up as I was doing the natty cycle (4 weeks in) and since Erase Pro can be deemed an AI it could technically be used for PCT but since Anavar doesn't aromatize/aromatise/aromatase (however you wanna spell it haha) I didn't think it really mattered. I just thought it would help with lean gains and wouldn't hurt if I continued to take it with the Var.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow man that's a hell of a story. Sometimes people are never the same after **** like that happens to them. Props for getting back at it. I hope some others start to come in here and chyme in to help a fellow AM member out.

J19891

J19891

Awards
I ran an 8 week cycle of Anabeta, Erase Pro and Formula X (DAA) that ended May 6th (so it might be too early to take Anabeta again). I have about 7 days left in my Anavar cycle and I'm looking to cut some of the BF I gained during my semi-clean bulk. My main concern is keeping my muscle and strength gains. In a perfect world I don't want to lose any weight, just fat. Is there any supplement you guys can recommend that I can stack with AT2 to help achieve that? Will taking AT2 alone cause any muscle and strength loss?
Just make sure you're getting sufficient sources of lean protein every few hours.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Finish the Anavar and start the AT2. I'm assuming from your thread about the Anavar that you are talking about the PCT as well. Wait a week and you're at 4 weeks off and ready to get back into your initial stack of Anabeta, Erase Pro and DAA. You could start it all right away depending on your body, but 4 solid weeks is a good rule and 1 week with just AT2 is not going to eat up your gains.

Or...maybe you should take a little time with just the AT2 so your body remembers where it is supposed to be test-wise. Others that have used Anavar might be able to help you with that choice.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Anabeta

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I'd recommend SNS Reduce XT for the purposes of muscle retention

Lee Van Cleef

Lee Van Cleef

Awards
Wow man that's a hell of a story. Sometimes people are never the same after **** like that happens to them. Props for getting back at it. I hope some others start to come in here and chyme in to help a fellow AM member out.

Thanks man. It wasn't easy and I probably shouldn't have rushed into taking Anavar since I was just getting back into things but I wanted to quickly build a foundation and all the positive things I read about Anavar seemed to outweigh the negatives (especially the part where you keep most of your gains after the cycle). However, I'm definitely going to get my diet and training down before I run it again. I feel like I haven't even tapped into its full potential even though my results were very good considering everything. I'm just glad to be back in the gym because honestly after the accident I never thought I'd be the same again.

Lee Van Cleef

Lee Van Cleef

Awards
Just make sure you're getting sufficient sources of lean protein every few hours.

Yeah, I try to eat every 2-3 hours but with work it's not always easy and more often than not I find myself making protein shakes at work. I need to start making turkey sandwiches and bringing tupperware filled with tuna haha.

Lee Van Cleef

Lee Van Cleef

Awards
Finish the Anavar and start the AT2. I'm assuming from your thread about the Anavar that you are talking about the PCT as well. Wait a week and you're at 4 weeks off and ready to get back into your initial stack of Anabeta, Erase Pro and DAA. You could start it all right away depending on your body, but 4 solid weeks is a good rule and 1 week with just AT2 is not going to eat up your gains.

Or...maybe you should take a little time with just the AT2 so your body remembers where it is supposed to be test-wise. Others that have used Anavar might be able to help you with that choice.
That's a good idea. I mean, I did see results from that stack but I was always so damn hungry haha. I'll have to do some research and see how people used it while cutting.

With the AT2 do you think I should run it solo during my PCT? I have a bottle and based on the dosage I think that's about 4-5 weeks worth (I'll have to look). Then after PCT run the Anabeta, Erase Pro and DAA stack as a cut? Also, I could be wrong but I believe I saw someone log that stack plus they added AT2 but I could be wrong. Anyway, it looks like I have a lot of reading/research to do haha.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would PCT first and then start Erase/Anabeta + AT2. Cutting in PCT is an easy way to start losing muscle.

You'll still lose weight, but in PCT a greater portion of that weight lost will be muscle vs when you have more anabolic hormones circulating.

Lee Van Cleef

Lee Van Cleef

Awards
I would PCT first and then start Erase/Anabeta + AT2. Cutting in PCT is an easy way to start losing muscle.

You'll still lose weight, but in PCT a greater portion of that weight lost will be muscle vs when you have more anabolic hormones circulating.

Perfect. I was hoping a PES rep would chime in. Thank you so much. Your products are really great and I'm excited to try AT2. I was planning on logging my initial stack but when I started taking the Var I figured it would've been hard to tell what did what (I never took 4 week pics...I really should've). With that stack alone I put on 10lbs, strength was climbing every day and recovery was amazing. I noticed a slight libido increase but nothing crazy like many have experienced but still, I was very happy with the overall results of my initial 4 weeks on that stack. PES is great stuff.

Would you recommend getting Anabeta Elite for my next run instead of the regular one?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Perfect. I was hoping a PES rep would chime in. Thank you so much. Your products are really great and I'm excited to try AT2. I was planning on logging my initial stack but when I started taking the Var I figured it would've been hard to tell what did what (I never took 4 week pics...I really should've). With that stack alone I put on 10lbs, strength was climbing every day and recovery was amazing. I noticed a slight libido increase but nothing crazy like many have experienced but still, I was very happy with the overall results of my initial 4 weeks on that stack. PES is great stuff.

Would you recommend getting Anabeta Elite for my next run instead of the regular one?
Thanks a lot man! I'm glad you're enjoying our products.

If you enjoyed the original Anabeta i would definitely give it a shot, why not take the upgraded, stronger version of it?

Lee Van Cleef

Lee Van Cleef

Awards
Thanks a lot man! I'm glad you're enjoying our products.

If you enjoyed the original Anabeta i would definitely give it a shot, why not take the upgraded, stronger version of it?
Yeah, that's my thinking. I don't even know why I even asked this question to begin with when the answer was right under my nose in the first place haha. I had already run an amazing stack...why not run it again? DUHHH

Thank you everyone for their feedback and comments. Much appreciated.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, that's my thinking. I don't even know why I even asked this question to begin with when the answer was right under my nose in the first place haha. I had already run an amazing stack...why not run it again? DUHHH

Thank you everyone for their feedback and comments. Much appreciated.
lol, no problem bro. Good luck!