Muscle building fat burner

Tommyboy11

Awards
As all of you know beach season is upon us and our body's have to be in tip top shape. My diet has helped me a lot in losing fat, I'm at the baby fat stage(aka) like 2 inches that won't go away no matter how meticulous my diet and exercise are. I'm looking for a good fat burner that could aid in building some muscle. Any suggestions?? I heard erase and shift were solid products.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Reduce XT is pretty damn close to a "muscle building" fat burner. EC exerts similar recomp properties, as does forskolin.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Can you elaborate on that a little bit?
Reduce XT lowers cortisol spikes, serving to reduce muscle catabolism while decreasing fat accumulation.

EC has demonstrated a muscle-sparing effect in humans via its action at b-receptors.

Forskolin increases cAMP, which results in fat loss and testosterone increases, the latter of which is attributed to the LBM gain that we see in subjects with long-term administration.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
No one mentioned Compound 20?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
An anti-estrogen doesn't burn fat nessacerily, but you seem to be looking for a product for the summer.

Something like Erase would get rid of bloat, as well as add muscle...giving you a nice cut look for the summer.

Anti-E's have always been my summer product.

But we all know that you can either a) burn fat ... or b) build muscle. It's very hard to do both at the same time. But there are products that will give you lean gains...which may be what your after.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
An anti-estrogen doesn't burn fat nessacerily, but you seem to be looking for a product for the summer.

Something like Erase would get rid of bloat, as well as add muscle...giving you a nice cut look for the summer.

Anti-E's have always been my summer product.

But we all know that you can either a) burn fat ... or b) build muscle. It's very hard to do both at the same time. But there are products that will give you lean gains...which may be what your after.
Yeah I know first hand Erase Pro could dry up a small lake.

As you mentioned ALOT of products are "marketed" to assist in lean muscle gains...

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
As you mentioned ALOT of products are "marketed" to assist in lean muscle gains...

Indeed. Is it even physiologically possible to burn fat AND gain muscle at the same time?

Since burning fat you usually need a calorie-deficient environment, and gaining muscle for most people can only be done when your anabolic / lots of calories.

So technically you can cut up, while maintaining the muscle you have...which I guess you can say a "recomp".

Tommyboy11

Awards
would an anti-estrogn product even be effective or safe at my age? im only 20 lol

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Indeed. Is it even physiologically possible to burn fat AND gain muscle at the same time?

Since burning fat you usually need a calorie-deficient environment, and gaining muscle for most people can only be done when your anabolic / lots of calories.

So technically you can cut up, while maintaining the muscle you have...which I guess you can say a "recomp".
It is possible, as countless bodpods have proven. Is it optimal compared to a bulk-cut cycle? That I cannot answer.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Reduce XT lowers cortisol spikes, serving to reduce muscle catabolism while decreasing fat accumulation.

EC has demonstrated a muscle-sparing effect in humans via its action at b-receptors.

Forskolin increases cAMP, which results in fat loss and testosterone increases, the latter of which is attributed to the LBM gain that we see in subjects with long-term administration.
does forskolin cause any stimulant effects (as in increased heart-rate) or increased thyroid output?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are 20 but the only REAL product to do this is tren acetate with a test base, preferably prop. If that does not lean you out and build muscle, there is no hope. I could see and AI and some DAA or EndoSurge help a lot with fat burning and muscle growth if you diet is spot on. That is really the key cause what you propose is a perfect recomp and calories, training and cardio has to be spot on to achieve this.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Not to any notable degree, though people will push the whole thyroid angle.
I thought I recalled there being some supposed thyroid uptick with the stuff. I've always used it in a blend with stimulants in the past....so no way to be certain what the forskolin was doing or not doing.....sounds interesting as a non-stim supplement if the thyroid talk is not valid.....

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I thought I recalled there being some supposed thyroid uptick with the stuff. I've always used it in a blend with stimulants in the past....so no way to be certain what the forskolin was doing or not doing.....sounds interesting as a non-stim supplement if the thyroid talk is not valid.....
It's simply not physiologically significant from my research.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
X-Factor Advanced!!!

ARA is Everything one thought and hoped CLA was going to be.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
We thought CLA would increase peak power output and induce hypertrophy through myonuclear accretion?
Always so technical lol you're right though. Maybe i should rephrase myself ARA leans you out and aids in building muscle like i hoped CLA would back before i realized i was just wasting my money. I meant in term of body recomp results, not the pathway in which they work.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Always so technical lol you're right though. Maybe i should rephrase myself ARA leans you out and aids in building muscle like i hoped CLA would back before i realized i was just wasting my money. I meant in term of body recomp results, not the pathway in which they work.
Yeah I know I was just pulling your leg :D

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Yes. I think you are confusing fat loss and LBM gain with weight loss and weight gain. You need a caloric deficit to lose weight and a surplus to gain weight but you absolutely can decrease body fat whilst simultaneously gaining lean mass.

We have a BodPod measurement from a customer where this is evident after using Erase.