1,3 Dimethyl? Pshhhtt...that old thing?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Reviews on new Dexaprine(non-1,3dimethyl) formula all show that new > old. Can't wait to see some more on here get to see how good it really is!

Okie doke , so thanks to VaughnTrue I got in the mail a nice little ziplock bag with 5 new Dexaprine caps!! I gotta say I tried the old dexaprine around a month and a half ago and loved it , it was PURE energy and some sweet drenching sweat action! Well this morning I started on it on an empty stomach and headed to the gym, I was feeling laggy today and really groggy...almost didn't have the mood to workout. Upon around 20~ mins of taking it , and what it took me to get ready and head out for the gym , I was already feeling energetic , and combined with a nice walk to the gym and some kick ass tunes I got to the gym and did what I usually don't do , warm up cardio oO!! Now keep in mind I do consider myself a pretty resilient and strong person for cardio , I can run 7+ miles in one hour and I won't start breaking a sweat until around 20 mins of actually going , and that is with long sleeve shirt and hoodie mode on! Well I hopped on the stairmaster and set it at a light pace for me , level 12 so around 5 floors per minute , around 3 minutes in I was already feeling a nice sweat coming out of my pits and proceeded to check my HR , it wasn't even in the 150 rate!! I was amazed , seeing how the past Dexaprine at 1 caplet kept me at 160sh , this one with 1 cap only brought me up to 150 BUT I felt far more energy coming from it and I was already sweating , this is a plus , since I do worry about heart rate , so I decided to give it a run for its money , I went ahead to level 18 (around 8.5-9 floors per minute) for 3 minutes , heart rate went up to my usual 170-175 in this stage (this is normal for me and I do know the stairmaster for a long time now)...what surprised me is that my shirt was drenched in sweat by the time I came off from it!! It was amazing! I could not believe it. My workout proceeded and throughout all my 5/3/1 deadlift and assistance I managed to keep the sweat and temperature up, this IS way better than the original dexaprine , since I didn't get the slightly annoying out of breath feeling due to extended time high HR , and also it helped me get some sweet pumps during my kroc rows!

So far , liking the new Dexaprine!!. Tomorrow is another workout day , but thursday comes the REAL test , since its 1 hour cardio day , I'll be able to further examine the effects on HR and sweat in this full hour span since I'll do my usual 700-800 kCal burnout in the stairmaster at the levels I am used to logging my heart rate at.

mnowak1228

Awards
Nice.....cant wait to try this out!!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice.....cant wait to try this out!!
cant wait till Nutra gets it in stock.

There isn't a single fat burner available(with 1,3 or without) that will come close to this.

mnowak1228

Awards
cant wait till Nutra gets it in stock.

There isn't a single fat burner available(with 1,3 or without) that will come close to this.
Im running the AMS Pro Anabolic Kit next month then Ill be all over this. I wish I had it right now to run with the Carbonite Stack+AT2+STOKED!! Ill be on the lookout....

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
very soon. we hope to ship to NP by the end of next week afaik.

madchemist

Banned
Awards
What are the ingredients?

If I see synephrine, n-methyltyramine, octopamine, or halostachine, I'm going to stroke out.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What are the ingredients?

If I see synephrine, n-methyltyramine, octopamine, or halostachine, I'm going to stroke out.

come on meow. You should know iForce don't play like that!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We'll see if I can stay stimmed on this one ;)

GHO5T

Awards
the new 1,3 FREE Dexaprine is def no joke. I havent even made it past 1/3 tab yet. I have been using it more as a focus aid. Im only on day two but NO crash at all so far.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
the new 1,3 FREE Dexaprine is def no joke. I havent even made it past 1/3 tab yet. I have been using it more as a focus aid. Im only on day two but NO crash at all so far.
I only need half a tab to keep me going all day thus far. The tabs are a little bigger than the old Dex for everyone else out there but just as easy to break for those who break them down.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have my samples and was hoping to try today but didnt. Will take a half cap before my cardio session tomorrow.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward this, seeing I was up to 2 - 3 caps a day of the old stuff. Love it, but am just very stim resistant.

Ever since then, though, I have quit stims altogether so am looking forward seeing how this one compares.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1/2 tab is all you need guys and gals trust me.

my girlfriend and I took 1/2 each yesterday and were flying an hour later, i got a few hot flashes and was sweating and we had no crash at all, noticed a little come down around 7.5hrs later! BOOOM

the king is here

RVAPump

RVAPump

Board Sponsor
Awards
dowant.jpg
willbuy.jpg
willreview.jpg

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
Vaughn, will maximize intense soon be 1,3 free as well? Without any potency loss?

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dexaprine OG was already my champ of fat loss so I can't wait until that bottle hits my mailbox and I can see if this takes down the champ who has the same name :)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
See this for sale and will probably pick some up very soon. More interested in the actual effects on fat loss than the energy tho (never use stim fatburners and only use DCP and Lean Xtreme to aid in fat loss nowadays).

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Took my first FULL cap of the new dexaprine and couldn't believe it was stronger then v1

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
skeptical, AX compared there SX to the og....
now the new version was good i enjoy it, just nowhere near the old stuff
time will tell =)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^^ in to prove you wrong :)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you guys use early or late season extract from Acacia Rigidula? They seem to have wildly different alkaloid amounts (3rd page):
http://catbull.com/alamut/Bibliothek/acacia_rigidula.pdf

Of course, Dr Shulgin was always skeptical of that study: http://www.cognitiveliberty.org/shulgin/adsarchive/acacia.htm

What do you guys believe are the actives?
our acacia is standardized to 3 forms of PEA(not regular PEA, but specific isomers), as well as methylsynephrine. Each batch is identical(<1% variance), regardless of harvest time.

Trank406

Trank406

Banned
Awards
Definitely will try this product I'll purchase two! One for me and one for my fiance. And just in case she doesn't like it because it makes her feel too stimmed out haha better for me! ;-)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have her PLEASE start with 1/2 cap

Trank406

Trank406

Banned
Awards
Oh I will! This stuff is gonna be good ain't it! XD