Power Chews Creatine Monohydrate 5 g
Mulit-vitamin
Fish Oil
Protein
Animal Flex
Glutamine

Week 2 through 5: Same as week 1 but adding Erase Pro and Compound 20

Questions I have:

1-Should I remove the creatine from the stack?
2-Is it safe to continue with my pre-workout hemoval/maximize intense combo on the Erase pro/Compound 20 stack?
3-I've been told to load on the DAA for 2 weeks prior to starting Erase pro/Compound 20 but havent been given a reason why.

Background: I'm 6'2" and currently about 205 lbs. and anywhere from 9-10% bf. I am coming off of a shoulder separtion and still cant really do any flat press of any sort but its slowly getting better. I had planned on running a helladrol cycle this summer but I don't want to waste my time and money if I am not 100% healed. So I am basically looking to shred up as much as possible for summer without losing that much muscle.

Last edited:
dailygrind

dailygrind

Awards
wow only 20 views after 6 hours go by and not one person gives me a reply. Just looking for some help guys. Ohh well

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
1-Should I remove the creatine from the stack?
2-Is it safe to continue with my pre-workout hemoval/maximize intense combo on the Erase pro/Compound 20 stack?
3-I've been told to load on the DAA for 2 weeks prior to starting Erase pro/Compound 20 but havent been given a reason why.
1. Don't remove the creatine, why should you?
2. It is safe, there is no conflict between the products / ingredients.
3. I see no reason to load the DAA. Maybe some people have suggested to do this so you have saturated your DAA levels by starting the stack but I don't see a reason to do this, DAA should start working pretty fast.

I ran EP + C20 myself and used Maximize Intense and Hemavol as PWO. I lost some BF and gained some lean muscle. After 6 weeks I had gained ~5 pounds but I looked a lot more vascular and had better muscle definition, was going to run for 8 weeks but I got a back injury.

dailygrind

dailygrind

Awards
Ok awesome.

I didnt think I had a conflict but I wanted a second opinion just to make sure. Thanks for the help.

Hope your back is better. Injuries suck.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
3. I see no reason to load the DAA. Maybe some people have suggested to do this so you have saturated your DAA levels by starting the stack but I don't see a reason to do this, DAA should start working pretty fast.
Agreed 100%. Have fun!

J19891

J19891

Awards

I ran EP + C20 myself and used Maximize Intense and Hemavol as PWO. I lost some BF and gained some lean muscle. After 6 weeks I had gained ~5 pounds but I looked a lot more vascular and had better muscle definition, was going to run for 8 weeks but I got a back injury.

Couldn't have said it better.