Best Supp to get at GNC or Nutrition House?

Clipse

Awards
Yeah I dont want to order online even though I know I can get better deals. Anyways, what can I get thats not that expensive but has a decent ammount of serving (college student ;) ). The one I use now is like 22g protein, 122 cals per scoop, and has 70 scoops per container. It was like 49.99 I believe, and its canadian money too :D.

Any ideas? I heard most "tech" names are ****, so I dont really look forward to those.

Thanks!

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Go to vitamin world instead,thier designer whey protien is 40% off..But go the first week of the month to get the savings...But online is much better and cheaper IMO..

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I don't shop at those places, so I wouldn't know. Check to see what WalMart and/or Costco has to offer. Maybe check with your gym owner/manager. Some will make special orders and only charge a small fee.

Just curious, but why do you not want to buy online? Most take online checks, and/or money orders. You can get double the amount for what you'll pay in the stores.

Clipse

Awards
Well I dont have a credit card, and I dont want to do that other bs either lol.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Well, it's not all that bad. I understand about not having a credit card and all. Go get a checking account and get a check card. That will allow you to use it at these online stores. You can get a quality protein, 5lbs 70+ servings, for 19.99 at www.allthewhey.com which is a board sponsor. 10 lbs for $34.99. Also, you may pay a shipping fee, but the price is hard to beat, plus no sales tax. Do a bulk order with some freinds to save on shipping.

I have heard some good ths about vitamin world like MadMan suggested. But, only on their sale items.

Clipse

Awards
Well, it's not all that bad. I understand about not having a credit card and all. Go get a checking account and get a check card. That will allow you to use it at these online stores. You can get a quality protein, 5lbs 70+ servings, for 19.99 at www.allthewhey.com which is a board sponsor. 10 lbs for $34.99. Also, you may pay a shipping fee, but the price is hard to beat, plus no sales tax. Do a bulk order with some freinds to save on shipping.

I have heard some good ths about vitamin world like MadMan suggested. But, only on their sale items.
Are those Canadian prices or american?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All The Way will acccept money orders as well. I have a hard time paying off the ol' credit card sometimes, so I just send them a money order.