Supplement help

SirJman38

Awards
I am needing some help..I have a goal of losing weight and toning up...I am a pretty big guy and would like to know what would be best to help with the toning and weight loss...I see some stacks that seem interesting but with my goal to lose weight may say you will gain weight ..its not that I don't want more muscle but I am 6 ft and about 280lbs..so I would like to get something to "help" while I am in the gym...I understand they help and it still takes work in the gym..but any suggestions on what would be best...I know Jack3d and yoked seem popular...or oxypro for the fat burner...any ideas on stacks for me I could use some help on pre and post workout stacks...Much appreciate the help and time any of you take to give me some helpful advice..Thanks again

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am needing some help..I have a goal of losing weight and toning up...I am a pretty big guy and would like to know what would be best to help with the toning and weight loss...I see some stacks that seem interesting but with my goal to lose weight may say you will gain weight ..its not that I don't want more muscle but I am 6 ft and about 280lbs..so I would like to get something to "help" while I am in the gym...I understand they help and it still takes work in the gym..but any suggestions on what would be best...I know Jack3d and yoked seem popular...or oxypro for the fat burner...any ideas on stacks for me I could use some help on pre and post workout stacks...Much appreciate the help and time any of you take to give me some helpful advice..Thanks again
Perhaps an outline of what you eat, what you do at the gym and if you have any underlying issues would be nice to add in that post. :)

SirJman38

Awards
ok..thanks..sorry about that...guess im jumping the gun...I have been watching what I eat ..under 2000 calories a day...a lot of chicken...vegs...rice.....yogurt and banana as snacks throught the day....I have been working out 4 times a week before work but trying to do more reps for tone instead of more weight for bulking up.. but 3 sets ..a 20-16-14 ...monday chest...tue-legs..off wed and thur..fri-back and shoulders..sat--biceps and triceps..been trying to get in at least 3 miles of walking/jogging on 2 of the 3 off days with the ol lady.....anything else I need to post just let me know..im new to the fitness world lol

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
ok..thanks..sorry about that...guess im jumping the gun...I have been watching what I eat ..under 2000 calories a day...a lot of chicken...vegs...rice.....yogurt and banana as snacks throught the day....I have been working out 4 times a week before work but trying to do more reps for tone instead of more weight for bulking up.. but 3 sets ..a 20-16-14 ...monday chest...tue-legs..off wed and thur..fri-back and shoulders..sat--biceps and triceps..been trying to get in at least 3 miles of walking/jogging on 2 of the 3 off days with the ol lady.....anything else I need to post just let me know..im new to the fitness world lol
Higher reps for toning is a myth.