Focus XT

A

aceroni

Awards
Hey guys just curious has anyone tried focus XT if so can they share their experience?
just a student looking for something to help me study and get through my 12 hr work days while staying SHARP.

C

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys just curious has anyone tried focus XT if so can they share their experience?
just a student looking for something to help me study and get through my 12 hr work days while staying SHARP.
I have used Focus XT many times. I have had awesome results with it.
I used to use it to help me study and it really does a great job.

Only good things from this product.

Sarkis18

Sarkis18

Awards
Gone through a couple tubs of Focus XT and really like it. It is awesome for studying and I would also take 1 scoop in the morning somedays before classes and it would help keep me alert and attentive through the lectures I sat through.

A

aceroni

Awards
thanks for the feedback guys.. anyone else?

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
As a pretty dedicated student, I use Focus XT several times a week to get my work done. It really helps a ton with acute focus and long-term memory formation, two things which came in very handy during MCAT studying

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have used Focus XT many times. I have had awesome results with it.
I used to use it to help me study and it really does a great job.

Only good things from this product.
take my opinion for what its worth since I am a rep but I seriously love the stuff. Its affordable and it works. Plus is stacks well with a ton of our other products. Alot of people I have given focus XT also vouches for its effectiveness.

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
take my opinion for what its worth since I am a rep but I seriously love the stuff. Its affordable and it works. Plus is stacks well with a ton of our other products. Alot of people I have given focus XT also vouches for its effectiveness.
Well if youre just giving it away I could use some for those long days at work before hitting the gym! (and online classes that will hopefully be starting soon!) ;)

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
theres a reason i have at least 5 tubs on hand at all times...............:p

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Wow!!
I'm still waiting on my first two tubs to get here....
multiple tubs for multiple flavors :p nice to be able to have some variety to play around with, plus mixing 1/2 scoop's of various flavors makes some pretty epic flavor combinations

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
I've only tried it twice. Both times, first thing after waking. Within 20 minutes, I can feel it. Its kind if a weird feeling to me. For having 200mg caffeine, I feel surprisingly calm and almost a high like sensation. I do not feel any tunnel vision like focus, really. The effect seems to wear off within a couple hours. It def gives me an interesting initial feeling. I have some bulk ALCAR and I was considering some Alpha GPC and Tyrosine. Maybe I will bite on them and try that trio without caffeine and see what its like. From the little research I've done, some seem to shy away from Vinpocetine and Hup A. FWIW, I took a full scoop both times. I've thought about 1.5, but that sounds like quite a bit if caffeine for me. The first time I took it, I had a Call of Duty marathon. Can't say it effected me much there. Today, I took it before work. I could say, it mildly put me into my work (I make Teeth/crowns). However, like I said, it wore off pretty quick. My experience seems quite different than what I've read anecdotely, however. My buddy who went in on the current sale, for a tub, doesn't seem to notice anything from 1 scoop. I told him 1.5 scoops should be okay to try. :/

From that, and the mild headaches I seem to get from bulk ALCAR, my initial experiences with nootropics aren't quite what I had expected. :/

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have gone through alot of these tubs .. Love the stuff and great tasting product

Used it for work, sports, study even for partying with vodka lol

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I've only tried it twice. Both times, first thing after waking. Within 20 minutes, I can feel it. Its kind if a weird feeling to me. For having 200mg caffeine, I feel surprisingly calm and almost a high like sensation. I do not feel any tunnel vision like focus, really. The effect seems to wear off within a couple hours. It def gives me an interesting initial feeling. I have some bulk ALCAR and I was considering some Alpha GPC and Tyrosine. Maybe I will bite on them and try that trio without caffeine and see what its like. From the little research I've done, some seem to shy away from Vinpocetine and Hup A. FWIW, I took a full scoop both times. I've thought about 1.5, but that sounds like quite a bit if caffeine for me. The first time I took it, I had a Call of Duty marathon. Can't say it effected me much there. Today, I took it before work. I could say, it mildly put me into my work (I make Teeth/crowns). However, like I said, it wore off pretty quick. My experience seems quite different than what I've read anecdotely, however. My buddy who went in on the current sale, for a tub, doesn't seem to notice anything from 1 scoop. I told him 1.5 scoops should be okay to try. :/

From that, and the mild headaches I seem to get from bulk ALCAR, my initial experiences with nootropics aren't quite what I had expected. :/
Nootropics are indeed a highly user-dependent category (which two brains are alike, after all?). However, I can say with confidence that the overwhelming majority of Focus XT users are very pleased with their experiences.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Love Focus XT (1scoop) + 1g of Piracetam! I get a clear, focused mindset from it and always score higher when I dose during studying and before tests.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Every time my tub is empty, I buy a new one. Needless to say, I love the stuff. I find it actually builds up in your system and gets better with continued use.

A

aceroni

Awards
thanks for all the feedback guys! reps due where reps are deserved! reps all around!!

edit: If i didnt rep you, its cause i already did or recently did in another thread, and AM wont let me...

A

aceroni

Awards
... Well, I like the effects of FOCUSXT, but is it just me or does anyone else get the ****S from this product..? Wish you guys would have mentioned that :/

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Best non stim pre workout. Ever.

A

aceroni

Awards
how can you say non stim when it has 200mg caffiene?? And i'm very confused as how non of the rest of you guys are getting diarrhea / THE SCHLITZ from this product...
i took it on an empty stomach in the mornning, 30 mins later i'm rushing to the toilet. mt helen upside down..

A

aceroni

Awards
Oh just as an update i took some fxt yesterday without the rushing to the toilet.. So i'm thinking it's ONLY when i take fxt early morning first thing on an empty stomach that it tears me up like that..

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established
... Well, I like the effects of FOCUSXT, but is it just me or does anyone else get the ****S from this product..? Wish you guys would have mentioned that :/
I have never experienced that.

XT can be found 2 tubs for $29.99

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Oh wow so it does. That was dumb of me. I do remember doing a log in the product and discussion came about with ideas for new flavors and a caffeine free version. I'll yet to find the link.

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established
Yea, Coop, Wade and a few others have been hinting at a Caf free XT for a while now.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have no problems with this. Is this reoccuring ?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've had issues with hitting the bathroom pretty quickly after taking Focus XT. Thought it may have been the caffeine, but I drink a ton of coffee on days I didn't take Focus XT, so I'm thinking maybe the Choline is responsible. Have a tub of choline and piracetam I use at times for a mental boost and I have similar issues. Can anyone with knowledge about choline's effects speak to this?

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established
I've had issues with hitting the bathroom pretty quickly after taking Focus XT. Thought it may have been the caffeine, but I drink a ton of coffee on days I didn't take Focus XT, so I'm thinking maybe the Choline is responsible. Have a tub of choline and piracetam I use at times for a mental boost and I have similar issues. Can anyone with knowledge about choline's effects speak to this?
Choline has been shown to induce loose/sudden bowel movements. Add in caffeine and that can speed up the process.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Excessive choline intake high as 7.5g daily can cause overload for the normal flora of your gut to breakdown. The bacteria in the GI break down choline to trimethylamine. From there a human enzyme converts it to trimethylamine-N-oxide; this is he rate limiting step. The normal flora act faster than our second step enzyme which causes a build up of trimethylamine. This can cause bowel irritation, bloating, and seep into sweat urine and respiration giving a rotten fish smell. If you can't possibly drop your choline intake down to, say 3g, then up you betaine intake to aid in the rate of reaction for he rate limiting step to oxidize the metabolite.