hemavol vs. craze

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
Has anyone tried both products? How does hemavol measure up to craze? I know hemavol is not a stim, but what are the differences?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very different products. Can be stacked together

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Has anyone tried both products? How does hemavol measure up to craze? I know hemavol is not a stim, but what are the differences?
They are completely different. Hemavol is more for pumps and craze is more focus based. You can stack them together for a great pre workout. A lot of people do this.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Love them together. Try max intense with it tho. Better imho. I'm not a rep just a supp coneseur

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
Had some heart palpitations a few weeks back. It made me think a little. Love the focus with craze, but dont want a heavy stim. Not saying craze was the reason for the palpations, but want ro be careful with pwo's

RVAPump

RVAPump

Board Sponsor
Awards
Craze - stims, not pumps
Hemavol - pumps, not stims

mnowak1228

Awards
Can't compare them like stated already, two different products. I myself like Maximize V2 + Hemavol, but craze would stack great with it also!!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Craze is low on stims IMO . Maximize intense will get you jacked up. Craze will have you talking to the steering wheel on the way to the gym.

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
I have been on craze for about 2 tubs worth. Just thought there might be something out there, not a stim, that would give great focus like craze. Tried napalm for a while... it was good for about a week or so, then got immune to its power. Craze, 1 day during the week, 1 day on weekend seems to work fine. Thanx for the info.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Lol why VS? Stack em...makes a kick ass combo Hemavol+craze. Now if you are on a "stim break" take hemavol plus some beta alanine , alcar , and creatine mono and that should do for a pretty good pre workout. Hope it helps!

mnowak1228

Awards
Lol why VS? Stack em...makes a kick ass combo Hemavol+craze. Now if you are on a "stim break" take hemavol plus some beta alanine , alcar , and creatine mono and that should do for a pretty good pre workout. Hope it helps!

Nice!!!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think "caffeine-free" Focus XT should be out soon.