pure camp 95 - AnabolicMinds.com

pure camp 95

  1. Elite Member
    djbombsquad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,840
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    353382

    pure camp 95


    How many servings does it come at at 500-1000mg I would like to use and was wondering at 20 dollars how many servings does one get? Just 2 grams devided by by 1000 mg
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

  2. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,469
    Answers
    12
    Rep Power
    5961528

    Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    How many servings does it come at at 500-1000mg I would like to use and was wondering at 20 dollars how many servings does one get? Just 2 grams devided by by 1000 mg
    52.6mg = 1 daily dose

    You get approximately 40 days worth.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  3. Elite Member
    rob112's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,289
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    333189

    Why are you gonna dose at 1000mgs?

    You get around 66-67 servings at 30mgs(recommended dosage). For simplicity I am doing 60 servings(30 days) a tub. I suspended mine in extra virgin olive oil using a 60ml baby bottle and an oral syringe that measures 1ml doses. I don't have a mg scale.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/231713-rob112-3-means.html
    "Train like a beast, think like a human"-RTS

    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    djbombsquad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,840
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    353382

    Need2slin has 80mg I like the really high dose.
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

  5. Elite Member
    rob112's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,289
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    333189

    Just looked up need2slin and it came up with a 90mg 20% extract. I just don't see the reason to dose so high with a 95% extract. To each his own I guess.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/231713-rob112-3-means.html
    "Train like a beast, think like a human"-RTS

  6. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,469
    Answers
    12
    Rep Power
    5961528

    If you dose 1g of 95% forskolin, I can guarrantee you will need to be hospitalized for the headaches the vasodilation can cause.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  7. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,027
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    335098

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69
    If you dose 1g of 95% forskolin, I can guarrantee you will need to be hospitalized for the headaches the vasodilation can cause.
    Sounds like fun....

    Good deal then this stuff.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  8. Elite Member
    djbombsquad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,840
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    353382

    What I meant to say was can I go higher than 80 mg or is it not necessary.
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

  9. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,469
    Answers
    12
    Rep Power
    5961528

    Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    What I meant to say was can I go higher than 80 mg or is it not necessary.
    It's been a while since I looked at the dose response curve, but it follows the typical inverse U for the T-boosting effects if I'm not mistaken. Do 50-150mg daily.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  10. Elite Member
    djbombsquad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,840
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    353382

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

    It's been a while since I looked at the dose response curve, but it follows the typical inverse U for the T-boosting effects if I'm not mistaken. Do 50-150mg daily.
    I will go with 150-200 then.
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

  11. Board Sponsor
    USPlabsRep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,512
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    1635438

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    It's been a while since I looked at the dose response curve, but it follows the typical inverse U for the T-boosting effects if I'm not mistaken. Do 50-150mg daily.
    120mgs seems to be the max for most and the user should pyramid up...

    Most do not need over 60-80...

  12. Board Sponsor
    USPlabsRep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,512
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    1635438

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    If you dose 1g of 95% forskolin, I can guarrantee you will need to be hospitalized for the headaches the vasodilation can cause.

    Correct, it would be brutal, even, jumping into a 60mgs dose would create a headache.

    Blood vessels leading to the eye vasolidate..


    I like going 20mgs twice a day seperated by 6-8 hours and after 5-7 days increase to an additional 20mgs serving.

  13. Advanced Member
    Natestreo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    854
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    27637

    Quote Originally Posted by USPowders

    Correct, it would be brutal, even, jumping into a 60mgs dose would create a headache.

    Blood vessels leading to the eye vasolidate..

    I like going 20mgs twice a day seperated by 6-8 hours and after 5-7 days increase to an additional 20mgs serving.
    Blood vessel dilation = winning
    Romans 8:38-39

    Save sorrow for the souls in doubt

  14. Board Sponsor
    USPlabsRep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,512
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    1635438

    Quote Originally Posted by Natestreo View Post
    Blood vessel dilation = winning
    Over vasolidation can destroy workouts....

    I'm testing a new performance formula and the combination being tested was a little to effective in creating vasolidation...

  15. Advanced Member
    Natestreo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    854
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    27637

    Quote Originally Posted by USPowders

    Over vasolidation can destroy workouts....

    I'm testing a new performance formula and the combination being tested was a little to effective in creating vasolidation...
    Vasodilation is one of my favorite things to experience. I'm jealous of you testing that product!
    Romans 8:38-39

    Save sorrow for the souls in doubt

  16. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,469
    Answers
    12
    Rep Power
    5961528

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    52.6mg = 1 daily dose

    You get approximately 40 days worth.
    Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Need2slin has 80mg I like the really high dose.
    Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    What I meant to say was can I go higher than 80 mg or is it not necessary.
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    It's been a while since I looked at the dose response curve, but it follows the typical inverse U for the T-boosting effects if I'm not mistaken. Do 50-150mg daily.
    Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    I will go with 150-200 then.
    Quote Originally Posted by USPowders View Post
    120mgs seems to be the max for most and the user should pyramid up...

    Most do not need over 60-80...
    Somehow I don't think he'll listen
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  17. Elite Member
    djbombsquad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,840
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    353382

    I will start with 80 and work my way to 100.
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

  18. Elite Member
    rob112's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,289
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    333189

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

    Somehow I don't think he'll listen
    Oh lawdy
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/231713-rob112-3-means.html
    "Train like a beast, think like a human"-RTS

  19. Elite Member
    rob112's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,289
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    333189

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

    Somehow I don't think he'll listen
    Oh lawdy
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/231713-rob112-3-means.html
    "Train like a beast, think like a human"-RTS

  20. New Member
    HardCore1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  271 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    34
    Posts
    306
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    12560

    Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    Why are you gonna dose at 1000mgs?

    You get around 66-67 servings at 30mgs(recommended dosage). For simplicity I am doing 60 servings(30 days) a tub. I suspended mine in extra virgin olive oil using a 60ml baby bottle and an oral syringe that measures 1ml doses. I don't have a mg scale.
    Is this working for you so far? The oral suspension technique?
    It's easy, just lift heavy!

  21. Elite Member
    rob112's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,289
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    333189

    Quote Originally Posted by HardCore1
    Is this working for you so far? The oral suspension technique?
    Yes sir, I am almost done a two tub run. I will do a review when I get a chance. Let's just say I will buy again in the future
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/231713-rob112-3-means.html
    "Train like a beast, think like a human"-RTS

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. cAmp
    By Head Nurse in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-15-2010, 12:23 PM
  2. When Camp
    By nevergoodenough in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-24-2006, 03:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in