pure camp 95

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How many servings does it come at at 500-1000mg I would like to use and was wondering at 20 dollars how many servings does one get? Just 2 grams devided by by 1000 mg

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
How many servings does it come at at 500-1000mg I would like to use and was wondering at 20 dollars how many servings does one get? Just 2 grams devided by by 1000 mg
52.6mg = 1 daily dose

You get approximately 40 days worth.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Why are you gonna dose at 1000mgs?

You get around 66-67 servings at 30mgs(recommended dosage). For simplicity I am doing 60 servings(30 days) a tub. I suspended mine in extra virgin olive oil using a 60ml baby bottle and an oral syringe that measures 1ml doses. I don't have a mg scale.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Need2slin has 80mg I like the really high dose.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just looked up need2slin and it came up with a 90mg 20% extract. I just don't see the reason to dose so high with a 95% extract. To each his own I guess.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
If you dose 1g of 95% forskolin, I can guarrantee you will need to be hospitalized for the headaches the vasodilation can cause.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you dose 1g of 95% forskolin, I can guarrantee you will need to be hospitalized for the headaches the vasodilation can cause.
Sounds like fun....

Good deal then this stuff. ;)

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What I meant to say was can I go higher than 80 mg or is it not necessary.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
It's been a while since I looked at the dose response curve, but it follows the typical inverse U for the T-boosting effects if I'm not mistaken. Do 50-150mg daily.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's been a while since I looked at the dose response curve, but it follows the typical inverse U for the T-boosting effects if I'm not mistaken. Do 50-150mg daily.
I will go with 150-200 then.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
120mgs seems to be the max for most and the user should pyramid up...

Most do not need over 60-80...

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Correct, it would be brutal, even, jumping into a 60mgs dose would create a headache.

Blood vessels leading to the eye vasolidate..

I like going 20mgs twice a day seperated by 6-8 hours and after 5-7 days increase to an additional 20mgs serving.

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
Correct, it would be brutal, even, jumping into a 60mgs dose would create a headache.

Blood vessels leading to the eye vasolidate..

I like going 20mgs twice a day seperated by 6-8 hours and after 5-7 days increase to an additional 20mgs serving.
Blood vessel dilation = winning

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Blood vessel dilation = winning
Over vasolidation can destroy workouts....

I'm testing a new performance formula and the combination being tested was a little to effective in creating vasolidation...

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
Over vasolidation can destroy workouts....

I'm testing a new performance formula and the combination being tested was a little to effective in creating vasolidation...
Vasodilation is one of my favorite things to experience. I'm jealous of you testing that product!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
52.6mg = 1 daily dose

You get approximately 40 days worth.
Need2slin has 80mg I like the really high dose.
I will go with 150-200 then.
120mgs seems to be the max for most and the user should pyramid up...

Most do not need over 60-80...
Somehow I don't think he'll listen :D

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will start with 80 and work my way to 100.

HardCore1

HardCore1

Awards
Why are you gonna dose at 1000mgs?

You get around 66-67 servings at 30mgs(recommended dosage). For simplicity I am doing 60 servings(30 days) a tub. I suspended mine in extra virgin olive oil using a 60ml baby bottle and an oral syringe that measures 1ml doses. I don't have a mg scale.
Is this working for you so far? The oral suspension technique?

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is this working for you so far? The oral suspension technique?
Yes sir, I am almost done a two tub run. I will do a review when I get a chance. Let's just say I will buy again in the future :)