COCNENTRATED PWO's

MedicMikey

Awards
Hi. Im looking for the best concentrated PWO's. Juggernaut, Bullnox, Assault, NoE, Superpump, all they do is assault my *******.

The Concentrated ones dont give me the GI symptoms, and I have tried:
C4
Craze
Juggernaut HD
Jack3d
Beast Mode

Im wondering if theres something that I am missing, a diamond in the rough. If its got a big scoop to it, wont work out for me, the dehydration from the GI symptoms destroys my workouts. Thanks in advance.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Maximize Intense ;)

EDIT:
and theres some awesome deals on it right now, as the last of the stock with 1,3 is being sold.........a new updated MI will be available within a month or so, removed the 1,3 and replaced with acacia rigidula

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
Hi. Im looking for the best concentrated PWO's. Juggernaut, Bullnox, Assault, NoE, Superpump, all they do is assault my *******.

The Concentrated ones dont give me the GI symptoms, and I have tried:
C4
Craze
Juggernaut HD
Jack3d
Beast Mode

Im wondering if theres something that I am missing, a diamond in the rough. If its got a big scoop to it, wont work out for me, the dehydration from the GI symptoms destroys my workouts. Thanks in advance.
Hmm you named the ones I'm familiar with. I like C4 because it has enough caffeine to give me energy after work but not enough to f**k my sleep! How did you like beast mode?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm loving C4. But what your looking for is Maximize Intense, the stuff is so freaking strong and you will never need over 1.5 scoops, if that, I can't take more than 1 scoop and I can take 3 scoops of Jack3d with no problem.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't experienced any GI issues with our NeuroSurge and i'm pretty sensitive to most things DAA kills my stomach among other things.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
damn it JOSH you're too fast,

definitely need to check out Maximize Intense. you will never regret your decision

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Try supersize I got a 45 serving tub for 10.00 bucks . It's lite on the stim side but effective for the price.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm loving C4. But what your looking for is Maximize Intense, the stuff is so freaking strong and you will never need over 1.5 scoops, if that, I can't take more than 1 scoop and I can take 3 scoops of Jack3d with no problem.
JD is a smart man

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Doesn't get much more concentrated than:

200mg caffeine pill
1 cap SNS Adrena-G
2 scoops SNS Citrulline Malate

Cheap, too.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
definitely missing agmatine and beta alanine in there Coop.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
A caffeine free pre workout might work (or, stim free.)

White BLOOD is stim free (as oppose to White FLOOD...)
There's also a stim-free Ragnarok which I quite enjoy.

You can try making your dose smaller, or dosing with a small amount of carbs.

There's also compounds that give you energy but which don't have stimulants. Beta Alanine is one of them

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
Beta-alanine is not a preworkout ingredient (no acute benefit) and takes months to manifest its effects at daily doses.

Agmatine is best used first thing in the morning, not preworkout, and also derives much of its merit from consistent daily doses.
Any chance you have studies for the beta-alanine statement? Its not that I don't believe you I'm just trying to update my supp cliffs and can't find any full studies only abstracts and if anyone on here would have them it would be you! :D

Tmac29

Awards
There is always Friction. Full dose of creatine + BA in a full scoop.

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
I don't know maybe it's a placebo effect but every time I take something with ba prework I get extra endurance.

Same with creatine, everybody says it doesn't matter when you take it, which I'm not disagreeing with, but I feel stronger when I take my dosage preworkout. And I've tried it both ways to see.... but that's just my experience

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
I don't know maybe it's a placebo effect but every time I take something with ba prework I get extra endurance.

Same with creatine, everybody says it doesn't matter when you take it, which I'm not disagreeing with, but I feel stronger when I take my dosage preworkout. And I've tried it both ways to see.... but that's just my experience
I don't know that BA does anything acute but its just something I like taking before my workout. Cannot attribute any extra endurance to it, I just like it at that time of day!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Any chance you have studies for the beta-alanine statement? Its not that I don't believe you I'm just trying to update my supp cliffs and can't find any full studies only abstracts and if anyone on here would have them it would be you! :D

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

Placebo is wonderful :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Coop is a damn scientist.

Everybody hear had great suggestions. Myself I tried a handful of PREs and sometimes I switch it up from time to time. Either way, look in Muscle Marinade if you want a strong complete formula.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So basically after 6-8 weeks stopping supplementation is wise to rebalance out at 100% then start it up again after its "cleared" ?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To address the OPs question I find videos that get me in the zone along with some stim if I'm dragging goes a longways in getting me a good workout. I have commented many times before on this but.... I usually do the best after taking something that tastes good. That's probably why I loved hemavol so much... I don't train in "put
Mp" ranges, or had much of a noticeable pump on it but my god the watermelon one tasted soooo good... I still have dreams that I still have some... Wake up check and yup... It's all gone .... :(

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
So basically after 6-8 weeks stopping supplementation is wise to rebalance out at 100% then start it up again after its "cleared" ?
No, and that may not even be peak carnosine, it was merely when the researchers chose to discontinue BA supplementation (to measure the washout period, which as you can see, is long). I supplement BA for 4-5 months at a time.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, and that may not even be peak carnosine, it was merely when the researchers chose to discontinue BA supplementation (to measure the washout period, which as you can see, is long). I supplement BA for 4-5 months at a time.
Excellent.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Maximize Intense ;)

EDIT:
and theres some awesome deals on it right now, as the last of the stock with 1,3 is being sold.........a new updated MI will be available within a month or so, removed the 1,3 and replaced with acacia rigidula
Have you tried the new one yet? If so how does it compare to the old/new one? :D

I guess it is to have PEA take over for 1,3?

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Have you tried the new one yet? If so how does it compare to the old/new one? :D

I guess it is to have PEA take over for 1,3?
i have not tried the new formula as a finished product..........but ive taken the stim blend in a hand-packed capsule from vaughn a while back.....good stuff.

and no, acacia rigidula will be replacing the 1,3 in MI, same replacement used in the new dexaprine

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Doubtful considering PEA is...PEA :D
I thought that acacia rigidula was a PEA source. My bad! lol

EDIT: N-Methylphenylethelamin? Isn't that a PEA form from acacia rigidula?

i have not tried the new formula as a finished product..........but ive taken the stim blend in a hand-packed capsule from vaughn a while back.....good stuff.

and no, acacia rigidula will be replacing the 1,3 in MI, same replacement used in the new dexaprine
Man I am way off...I thought it was N-Methyltyramine. I think I have my herbs/extracts messed up at this hour lol.

Either way, look forward to it as I still haven't finished my other tub since I never had to go over a scoop. Was my short lived favorite 1,3 pre workout.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Doubtful considering PEA is...PEA :D
Isn't pea like a nootropic? While 1,3 is pure stim. I guess it could enhance focus like 1,3 does. But I never tried pea. 1,3 though I have taken boat loads. Lol.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Either way, look forward to it as I still haven't finished my other tub since I never had to go over a scoop. Was my short lived favorite 1,3 pre workout.
mmhmm, i usually wouldnt go over 3/4 scoop :p

from what i understand from people at hq, new version is just as strong/stronger.....so i have a feeling you'll still be able to 1/2 scoop the new one and get 90 servings out of a tub :D

MedicMikey

Awards
Just wanted to say thanks to all the replies. I realized after I posted that I didnt even spell "Concentrated" right. Embarrassing.

To the gentleman that asked about "Beast Mode" Its taste was blah, and all I can say about it is, "Average"

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Coop your box is full

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Isn't pea like a nootropic? While 1,3 is pure stim. I guess it could enhance focus like 1,3 does. But I never tried pea. 1,3 though I have taken boat loads. Lol.
PEA is a sympathomimetic, but even if we used an irreversible MAOI with it, I don't feel that the effects preworkout would necessarily be favorable.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Coop is a damn scientist.

Everybody hear had great suggestions. Myself I tried a handful of PREs and sometimes I switch it up from time to time. Either way, look in Muscle Marinade if you want a strong complete formula.
MM is very strong - although it's the first pre - workout that got me angry it's very good for pure energy and endurance .

pumped4evr

Awards
Hemo rage black used to make me an animal in the gym. Unfortunately after three months I don't even notice a double dose. It is the only PW that I could feel ever... Muscle pharm assault is next for me to try... Anyone ever use it?