COCNENTRATED PWO's

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

Doubtful considering PEA is...PEA
    Isn't pea like a nootropic? While 1,3 is pure stim. I guess it could enhance focus like 1,3 does. But I never tried pea. 1,3 though I have taken boat loads. Lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE

2. Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    Either way, look forward to it as I still haven't finished my other tub since I never had to go over a scoop. Was my short lived favorite 1,3 pre workout.
    mmhmm, i usually wouldnt go over 3/4 scoop

from what i understand from people at hq, new version is just as strong/stronger.....so i have a feeling you'll still be able to 1/2 scoop the new one and get 90 servings out of a tub
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
    •   

3. Just wanted to say thanks to all the replies. I realized after I posted that I didnt even spell "Concentrated" right. Embarrassing.

To the gentleman that asked about "Beast Mode" Its taste was blah, and all I can say about it is, "Average"

4. Coop your box is full
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

5. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Isn't pea like a nootropic? While 1,3 is pure stim. I guess it could enhance focus like 1,3 does. But I never tried pea. 1,3 though I have taken boat loads. Lol.
    PEA is a sympathomimetic, but even if we used an irreversible MAOI with it, I don't feel that the effects preworkout would necessarily be favorable.

6. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Coop is a damn scientist.

Everybody hear had great suggestions. Myself I tried a handful of PREs and sometimes I switch it up from time to time. Either way, look in Muscle Marinade if you want a strong complete formula.
    MM is very strong - although it's the first pre - workout that got me angry it's very good for pure energy and endurance .
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

7. Hemo rage black used to make me an animal in the gym. Unfortunately after three months I don't even notice a double dose. It is the only PW that I could feel ever... Muscle pharm assault is next for me to try... Anyone ever use it?