COCNENTRATED PWO's

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

No, and that may not even be peak carnosine, it was merely when the researchers chose to discontinue BA supplementation (to measure the washout period, which as you can see, is long). I supplement BA for 4-5 months at a time.
    Excellent.
    RecoverBro ELITE

2. Quote Originally Posted by baldwanus View Post
    Maximize Intense

EDIT:
    and theres some awesome deals on it right now, as the last of the stock with 1,3 is being sold.........a new updated MI will be available within a month or so, removed the 1,3 and replaced with acacia rigidula
    Have you tried the new one yet? If so how does it compare to the old/new one?

I guess it is to have PEA take over for 1,3?
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post

Doubtful considering PEA is...PEA

4. Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post

i have not tried the new formula as a finished product..........but ive taken the stim blend in a hand-packed capsule from vaughn a while back.....good stuff.

and no, acacia rigidula will be replacing the 1,3 in MI, same replacement used in the new dexaprine
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I thought that acacia rigidula was a PEA source. My bad! lol

EDIT: N-Methylphenylethelamin? Isn't that a PEA form from acacia rigidula?

Quote Originally Posted by baldwanus View Post
    i have not tried the new formula as a finished product..........but ive taken the stim blend in a hand-packed capsule from vaughn a while back.....good stuff.

and no, acacia rigidula will be replacing the 1,3 in MI, same replacement used in the new dexaprine
    Man I am way off...I thought it was N-Methyltyramine. I think I have my herbs/extracts messed up at this hour lol.

Either way, look forward to it as I still haven't finished my other tub since I never had to go over a scoop. Was my short lived favorite 1,3 pre workout.
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

Isn't pea like a nootropic? While 1,3 is pure stim. I guess it could enhance focus like 1,3 does. But I never tried pea. 1,3 though I have taken boat loads. Lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE

7. Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    Either way, look forward to it as I still haven't finished my other tub since I never had to go over a scoop. Was my short lived favorite 1,3 pre workout.
    mmhmm, i usually wouldnt go over 3/4 scoop

from what i understand from people at hq, new version is just as strong/stronger.....so i have a feeling you'll still be able to 1/2 scoop the new one and get 90 servings out of a tub
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

8. Just wanted to say thanks to all the replies. I realized after I posted that I didnt even spell "Concentrated" right. Embarrassing.

To the gentleman that asked about "Beast Mode" Its taste was blah, and all I can say about it is, "Average"

9. Coop your box is full
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

10. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Isn't pea like a nootropic? While 1,3 is pure stim. I guess it could enhance focus like 1,3 does. But I never tried pea. 1,3 though I have taken boat loads. Lol.
    PEA is a sympathomimetic, but even if we used an irreversible MAOI with it, I don't feel that the effects preworkout would necessarily be favorable.

11. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Coop is a damn scientist.

Everybody hear had great suggestions. Myself I tried a handful of PREs and sometimes I switch it up from time to time. Either way, look in Muscle Marinade if you want a strong complete formula.
    MM is very strong - although it's the first pre - workout that got me angry it's very good for pure energy and endurance .
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

12. Hemo rage black used to make me an animal in the gym. Unfortunately after three months I don't even notice a double dose. It is the only PW that I could feel ever... Muscle pharm assault is next for me to try... Anyone ever use it?
  •