most useful or versatile ingredient?

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
what single ingredient do you feel is the most useful for helping with gains, and what ingredient do you feel is most versatile. example: agmatine is great for pumps and nutrient partitioning, and can definitely be beneficial to any product/supplement regimen

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
ALCAR. Love it and not just for bb purposes.

#1 would have to be high dosed fish oil though.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Toss up between Citrulline Malate or Beta-Alanine for me.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Creatine.

Although supplement companies continue to fool the public into purchasing some new crazy form that "works better" for 2-3 times the price of creapure creatine monohydrate. Creapure is still king. Its cheap and it works. If it bloats you, you're either taking it wrong or taking too much.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Creatine.

Although supplement companies continue to fool the public into purchasing some new crazy form that "works better" for 2-3 times the price of creapure creatine monohydrate. Creapure is still king. Its cheap and it works. If it bloats you, you're either taking it wrong or taking too much.
I agree creatine. Mono-Hydrate.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Useful: Creatine

Versatile: Agmatine and/or ALCAR
definitely have to agree with this one.

although all the other opinions here have been great too. and definitely agree about creapure over "designer" creatines

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ALCAR. Love it and not just for bb purposes.

#1 would have to be high dosed fish oil though.
High dose = 2-3g EPA+DHA

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You guys nailed the best ergogenic bodybuilding supp IMO.

We are lucky to have many versatile health ingredients. A few being curcumin, ala, nitrates, NAC, etc.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm inclined to sat capsaicin an curcuminoids as an every day thing

I like creatine, and Alcar as well

H

hsk

Awards
  • Established
Epimedium standardized for 40% icariin or higher, Creapure, PES Erase (3,7 keto), EPA/DHA, Na-Rala. I am waiting to try agmatine as it appears to have mostly positive user reviews, and should it meet my expectations then this as well.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
You guys nailed the best ergogenic bodybuilding supp IMO.

We are lucky to have many versatile health ingredients. A few being curcumin, ala, nitrates, NAC, etc.
totally forgot about nitrates and NAC lol

Epimedium standardized for 40% icariin or higher, Creapure, PES Erase (3,7 keto), EPA/DHA, Na-Rala. I am waiting to try agmatine as it appears to have mostly positive user reviews, and should it meet my expectations then this as well.
you'll love agmatine, pumps from it are awesome, and decent nutrient partitioning effects

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
creatine VERY useful

Agmatine is versatile

and no love for COP?

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards