My lucky day with Hemavol

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I stumbled into a certain Shoppe today that sells Vitamins and saw that the tablet version of Hemavol was 50% off! I guess it's up to individual stores if they want to clear out their stock to make way for an updated version of a product (ie powdered Hemavol), but it might be worth it to the rest of you who usually eschew brick & mortar stores to wander around every once in a while. Online stores can't be beat but there are bargains to be had every now and then!

With the 10 tablets of Hemavol, 5 Blue Genes and 3 Orange Triads I take before my workout, why would I need a preworkout meal? Lol

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah I walked into a store today as well. They have the powder now. Almost purchased some. $40 They only had watermelon....

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
I took ur advice on this. Got a bottle for 17.49. Giggity

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pills take longer to kick it. 60 mins pre-wo on totally empty stomach with 20+oz of water

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5 pills 45 min pre workout and 1 scoop powder pre workout that way half hits you right as you start lifting and half during your lift I love it!!

ForAnAngel

Awards
Love Hemavol, but the lemonade tastes like absolut citron. YUCKKKKKKKKK

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
5 pills 45 min pre workout and 1 scoop powder pre workout that way half hits you right as you start lifting and half during your lift I love it!!
U still have some pills left?

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
Pills take longer to kick it. 60 mins pre-wo on totally empty stomach with 20+oz of water
Thanks for the advice. Had no idea.

Wanted to stock up but I only have 2 shoppes in my area.